What's new

Motorway Police official & Army officers scuffle on the Motorway.

PAKISTAN_-_police_violence.jpg

PAKISTAN_LawyerAndPolice.jpg

Model-Town-tragedy-Lahore-17-June-2014_03.jpg

Image.ashx

View attachment 333707

bahawalpur_policemen_baton_14305.jpg

Faisalabad3.jpg

pat-torture.jpg
psycho this is incident is related to MP not Punjab police ...show a single picture of MP like these photos.

i agree with you.. i am not with THESE corrupt "Wolf in sheep's clothing" destroying peace of our society, normal people avoid to talk them.. they are blood suckers..
but every pakistnai police man think he is above the law . he can insult beat torture maan behen anyone he like to . they bastards sometime best shopkeepers when they asked money from them haramkhor chor saly
images

psycho this is incident is related to MP not Punjab police ...show a single picture of MP like these photos.
we are in the thread where motorway police is involve in mess :D

i agree with you.. i am not with THESE corrupt "Wolf in sheep's clothing" destroying peace of our society, normal people avoid to talk them.. they are blood suckers..
parcham000212-1.JPG

Shikarpur: Senior citizen dies in police torture, two policemen arrested. Sindh

Shikarpur-Ustad-Saleem-Kamangar-pic.jpg

Police torture to death son of Aysha Bibi after accusation of theft where she was domestic servant

Ayesha-bibi4.jpg

Boy disabled after severe torture by Faisalabad police
boy-disabled-after-severe-torture-by-faisalabad-police-1421353386-1559-280x200.jpg

Farman Masih received by his family still in police handcuffs despite him being in no state to cause harm to anyone!
Farman.jpg

Relatives of a youth, who was allegedly killed under police custody in Clifton, barged into Freer Police Station and protested against the murder

images

پولیس کا نوجوان پر تشدد اور موت کی اطلاع، اظہار ہمدردی کیلئے آئے پی ٹی آئی رہنما سمیت 100 لوگوں کے خلاف مقدمہ بھی درج کرلیا

news-1471520478-1654_large.jpg

خانقاہ ڈوگراں، مبینہ پولیس تشدد سے محنت کش ہلاک، ورثا کا احتجاج
158828_47172340.jpg

daily thy are killing someone in some city of pakistan

After the historic conquests of PTV building, PM house, real estate, the motorway police has also been conquered by the competent armed forces of Pakistan.

In mean time, we suffered some very "small" losses like East Pakistan, Siachen and FATA. All these losses were due to bloody civilians and army had nothing to do with them.

Oh how i wish this was IG punjab or something like that instead of a motorway policeman :D

This should serve as a warning to all those corrupt freaks out there. Don't forget what happened to you in 1999.

mistake is on both sides --- both parties handled the situation wrong ---- that is why DIG and CO resolved the matter or else Captains would get done for assaulting on duty police officers , resisting ticket ---- & Police officer would get done for insulting national insitution and assualting Army officers who were on duty

So the matter was "resolved" by brushing it under the carpet without following any proper due process to prevent further incidents. This is precisely the sort of muk mukaa that keeps Pakistan a lawless country to the detriment of its citizenry.

Don't make the motorway police a saint here. Had it been some other Army officer this matter would have been dusted but the officers were from SSG. They called the backup from attock fort, i fail to understand what motorway police did to these 2 personal that they had to call for backup.

According to the story i know, DIG got involved, all of these personal were taken to attock fort where the CO himself attended the matter and all was settled. A personnel of motorway launched the FIR on these 2 captains and in return SSG did the same.

IMO it was the show of power, the influential one prevailed, the motorway assholes don't know how to talk, they can't help people for shit, when you complain about people being robbed they say sir hamay pata hai app ik kam karay gaari taiz chalaya karay, when they tried to exert their power of on ssg boys, they retaliated and beat the shit of these assholes.

That's one side of the story, how can two ssg personnel call for backup, they must be outnumbered or maybe the police pointed their guns on them?. You just done point your guns at commandos of whom even ttp scums are scared off.

If they were TTP and not traffic police as you pointed out they wouldn't have pulled him over to write him a ticket, they would have shot him dead not given him time to call for back up and sit and wait for backup to arrive.

This is clear case of some one abusing their powers and should be fired without any exception. SSG or not he and the idiot that sent in reinforcement should be fired for abusing the power.

So the matter was "resolved" by brushing it under the carpet without following any proper due process to prevent further incidents. This is precisely the sort of muk mukaa that keeps Pakistan a lawless country to the detriment of its citizenry.

FIRs have been filed and ISPR has stated they are going to investigate. 'Resolved' does not mean its over, just the heat has been taken out.

Back
Top Bottom