What's new

MQM landed in Punjab

Oh sorry! mein to bhool he gaya tha keh sirf Punjab he CERTIFICATES OF PATRIOTISM distribute karnay ki authority rakhta hai.

Mujhay muaaf kar dein; aap say certificate lena bhool gaya.

Kia ab Raiwind aa kar shareef brothers kay pairoon ko haath lagana ho ga?

Mein heraan hon keh ab tak meray kisi bhai nay mujhay GHADDAR naheen kaha?

Ab tak to yeh word "GHADDAR" aap ki everyday routine ka part ban chuka hoga?

Pakistani Nationalist and Waqas119 has proved my point.

Thank you my brothers for supporting in me in this discussion.

Muhajirs will never be accepted as Pakistanis. Now I know that for certain.

Don't worry, we are going nowhere. We are here and we will reclaim it.

Such intense hate.......
Dude let me tell u.
U and people like u cant be selected in army coz of the racist and cheap mentality.
Im balouch from quetta my father is now a brig...and let me tell u in PAK ARMY there is no concept of im punjabi,pushtoon ,balouch or mohajir.
Change ur attitude dont become another biggot like altaf.
It was MQM londas tht stoped IDPs from entering sindh remember?
U guys think Karachi is owned by u.
So let me tell u somethin man, with such a mentality u guys will always portray a negative image of urselves and could never join army or any national organisation E.G president or prime minister of Pakistan.

You conveniently forgot what your SHAHBAZ SHAREEF did to the IDPs.

The guy ordered the police to deploy on the Inter-Provincial Border to stop the entry of poor IDPs in the name of stopping terrorism.

Plz, dont be hypocritical. The whole country knows how the Punjab Government acted during the Swat Crisis.

I am picking up this topic quite late and am wondering at what point did Waffen SS consider himself the sole representative of all Muhajirs I believe that Pakistan is too divided a country and I am pretty sure nothing can be done about the issue we would need to give provincial autonomy with new provinces and hopefully we might be able to recover things MQM cannot be countrywide power with an entire leadership of one ethnicity though so if they want to land in punjab and set operations they will need Punjabi faces in the region

The guy ordered the police to deploy on the Inter-Provincial Border to stop the entry of poor IDPs in the name of stopping terrorism.

Plz, dont be hypocritical. The whole country knows how the Punjab Government acted during the Swat Crisis.
i aint supporting PML N but when did shehbaz stopped IDPs kindly give a refrence!!!

Instead of fighting the system and the military establishment, we need to DOMINATE IT by becoming its part.

Don't fight the Army, become the Army !!

We muhajirs created Pakistan along with Muslims of Bengal. We need to reclaim what was rightly ours to begin with.

Karachi and Hyderabad needs to have academies to train our youth in clearing the ISSB and related tests to get commission in the Armed Forces.

Plz, Mustafa Kamal Bhai, aap aisee academies establish kar saktay hein.

It will be a NIGHTMARE for us as long as PUNJABIS dominate the armed forces.

Kashmir bhe hum he india azad karwain gay; yeh punjabion kay bas ki baat naheen.

Bhai jan, maasoom na banein.

1992 ka operation humein yaad hai.

I don't blame the soldiers for that; they were just obeying their orders. It was Punjabi Chauvinism that was working behind the scenes.

We muhajirs will soon respond by dominating the very tool and organization that was used to anhilate us. We will have the last laugh.

For me, bloodshed must not lead to more bloodshed. By becoming the very part of the military establishment, we will CLOSE THE VERY DOOR that was once used to destroy us.

an honest advice try saying the whole thing in one post rather then blabbering your BS in 3-4

2nd being anti-MQM doesnt mean being anti-Muhajir, MQM has an agenda that not every muhajir agrees with

3rd i hate to reveal this to your puny lil brain that ISSB-preperation-academies are against the law and if people at ISSB found out that you are trained from one, you will be declared 'not recommended' (i doubt with your 3rd grade mentality you will even clear high school, joining the military... huh!!!!) so let kamal bhai rest n collect PHD degrees from 3rd rated unis :)

4th i wont even bother replying to you being 'owners of pakistan' things, its way below my level!!!

5th i really doubt you are even a pakistani, if by any far chance you are i pity your pathetic thinking!!!

Please stay away from arguing over corrupt politicians. If Altaf Hussain loves his people then he should come back from exile like Benazir Bhutto and Shareef Brothers came. Though they are corrupt but they did come back.

MQM has a good mandate from the middle class but it needs to dismantle its militant wing because everyone knows it. You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time. If they do that they can become the biggest party in Punjab.

Well the list is too large. It only consists of Punjabis which have oppressed all ethnicities:
Muhajirs
Sindhis
Balochis
Pakhtoons

WTF

Pathans are living in Punjab, Rawalpindi is full of pathans, Lahore, Faisalabad everywhere i see pathans, but when it comes to karachi just because MQM we see this rioters between punjabis, pashtons and mahajirs. I know it is not Majir's fault, but it is MQM who is using this yateem word for mahajir to kill other ethical groups

lol im not from punjab.
2nd i dont remember when tht happened.But i remember MQM londas doin tht crap.

Pakistani Nationalist and Waqas119 has proved my point.

Thank you my brothers for supporting in me in this discussion.

Muhajirs will never be accepted as Pakistanis. Now I know that for certain.

Don't worry, we are going nowhere. We are here and we will reclaim it.

What a stupid pathetic post by waffen. I am a muhajir and a citizen of Karachi and I have no problem in claiming that MQM is a shame for me and many other muhajirs. They are hypocrites and a pure BS. They are as worst as any other political party of this country. What they are? A bundle of jerks who have suffered Karachi more then they deliver to Karachi. :disagree:

And if you want respect get some dignity first. I have many punjabi friends and I never felt any dislike from them being a muhajir. If you have been mistreated then it is because you lack grace and dignity.

And remember this MQM isn't going to take you anywhere they are making you fool. By the way I don't like to call myself as muhajir. I am a Pakistani and a citizen of this country.

:cheers:

I dont know any word like Punjabi , pathan , mahajir etc in my dictionary !!!
im proud to be a MUSLIM and PAKISTANI !!!
BTW Waffen SS the thread is not on MAHAJIRS its on MQM !!!!

We will not kill but we will capture the state-owned killing machine a.k.a. Armed Forces.

After that, no need to do anything. The haters would simply die themselves due to their JEALOUSY.

No need to fight the state but become the state itself.

Dude are you a Nazi fan or something? Firstly your name Waffen made me think of Germany. Then what you are saying on how Muhajirs(as if you speak for all the "muhajirs" of pakistan) will take over the army and state. Sorry but this really reminds me of Hitler and the "legal revolution" he did. Think you have been reading too much Mein Kampf

Back
Top Bottom