What's new

MQM the brave

One thing I like about MQM is that they made Karachi more developed and some parts of Karachi much cleaner you have to give them credit for that, but they do get racist against some other ethnic groups of Pakistan which must stop.

The ONLY person from MQM that has my respect is their Mayor Mustafa Kamaal. He's a really determined and dedicated guy. And he has definitely done a lot for Karachi.

He was also chosen as the second best mayor of the world by an American foreign policy magazine back in 2008.

Mustafa Kamal declared second best world mayor | Karachi Metblogs

I have respect for him but he seriously should stay away from this type of publicity.

Attachments

• ah-111108-11.jpg
    ah-111108-11.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
I bet when we have MQM's president u will start supporting him, unfortunately MQM didnt had chance for proving itself!!

then they talk about merging with India.
:eek:Merging with India??!!!!!!!!!!!
How are they allowed to even set a party? How could they survive with this?
Please give more details about this.

Islamic republic of Pakistan and secularism don't go hand in hand on top of that PPPP is the most secular party their coalition partners ANP aren't though and as for them being hated for secularism it isn't possible because look at the seats PPPP has won.

their is a difference at the killings in Karachi and riots.
But if their involvement in such cases is proved then their party would have been banned right?
I am lacking perspective here, because I have started to follow MQM's actions only recently. Also the allegiations on them could be propoganda of then rulers.Easy way to discredit

PPP seems to have good representation of all kinds of people. They often try to call themselves as secular.
Not to forget that they almost entirely won on Bhutto's sympathy wave.

So THIS is why they are hated... advocating merging with India? Why do they do that anyway? Please elaborate on what has happened and is happening. All I mentioned above is just based on my observations till now. I may be suffering from myopia, so you should help me here.

Reservations are many about the MQM. We cannot forget the early 1990s, nor May 12, 2007. The party cannot be absolved of its past sins and crimes and its ‘cult’ image is somewhat off-putting.
This is from a Cawasjee article today. So there must be some proof. Please give any links to MQM's proved crimes. Please give info about allegiations on MQM about this 90's and 2007.

I am very much impressed by their boycott of Nizam e Adl session of NA. Also as Cowasjee notes, whats wrong with women legislators of the country? Atleast they should have voiced dissent.

Thanx,
Ruby

All is propaganda bro!!
They says MQM is involved in crimes in karachi!!
But they have excellent support from karachi!!
wtf!!
Karachiites know better then anyu pakistani abt MQM,thats why they support MQM!!

MQM started struggle against the feuadals, and we know how much feaudals we have in punjab and sindh, thats why feudals with thier black money started propaganda against MQM!!

All is propaganda bro!!
They says MQM is involved in crimes in karachi!!
But they have excellent support from karachi!!
wtf!!
Karachiites know better then anyu pakistani abt MQM,thats why they support MQM!!

Even the claims about merging with India?
I see a youtube video(on google search dint watch it but), apparently he was saying "Partition was a blunder".

Hasnain2009 some guilty conscience rubyjackass here is the video evidence though one has to accept that both ANP and MQM want Pakistan to break into bits atleast that is what the video shows to me below.

listen carefully to the whole part at what his request is to the Indian government that is why some feel that despite being anti Pakistan they controll Karachi like a mafia and the very fact that they can take out rallies at the blink of an eye and their leader is a refugee in UK with a British passport and doesn't come back to his own country has an office in at edgware midlessex and lives on Edgware road which is a high end place funded by Karachi and that is how we feel they extort and take away peoples money.

Last edited by a moderator:
I could not find the whole part.
But I could watch a video of interview after the speech. I get it.
He talks about currency issues and population of muslims would be 55cr in united India. I see why it is something which cannot be complained about.
All other videos show only 45 secs of his speech.

He talks about currency issues and population of muslims would be 55cr in united India. I see why it is something which cannot be complained about.

glad you having a ball RUBYJACKASS....but anyhow.... look i don't understand one thing MQM is supporting the same PATHANS WHO SUPPOSEDLY WERE CUTTING URDU SPEAKING PEOPLE UP EXACTLY THE SAME DAY THAT AJMAL KASAB STARTED KILLING PEOPLE IN MUMBAI....intresting....first you tell karachi people that pathans are the problem then you say no pathans are ok.....please MQM is a party that teaches hatred....and like i said people vote because of FEAR.... ididnot like IMRAN khan before but i respect him for taking a stand against MQM....and did you see the cheap tactics babar ghauri did against imran i mean MQM workers are like actors from indian drama serials....does anyone know how many people came from india to settle into Punjab and all of them just mingled in easily with the people in punjab....URDU is the national langauge 2 army chiefs,president Chief Eexcecutive of pakistan has been a muhajir what do mahujairs want.

SABSE PEHLE PAKISTAN.....i don't care who you support...as long as you support pakistan and believe storngly in PAKISTANs exsistence....i am ok if you are MQM,ANP,PML,PPP supporter or even Baloch national party but firstly you are a PAKISTANI.....

9yU-4qdFpQQ[/media] - What Actually Altaf Hussain said in India Full Story

I have listened to his talk on ARY as well what I told you to do was understand that he asks the Indian authorities to deliver justice to their people this whole their our Pathan Sindhi Mohajir is a think that grew big from Karachi.

look i don't understand one thing MQM is supporting the same PATHANS WHO SUPPOSEDLY WERE CUTTING URDU SPEAKING PEOPLE UP EXACTLY THE SAME DAY THAT AJMAL KASAB STARTED KILLING PEOPLE IN MUMBAI....intresting....first you tell karachi people that pathans are the problem then you say no pathans are ok.....please MQM is a party that teaches hatred....and like i said people vote because of FEAR.... ididnot like IMRAN khan before but i respect him for taking a stand against MQM....and did you see the cheap tactics babar ghauri did against imran i mean MQM workers are like actors from indian drama serials....does anyone know how many people came from india to settle into Punjab and all of them just mingled in easily with the people in punjab....URDU is the national langauge 2 army chiefs,president Chief Eexcecutive of pakistan has been a muhajir what do mahujairs want.
Glad that you liked the taste of my ball...:cheers:
I dint get u, In what way did they support Pathans?

They changed their name to Muttahida QM and have begun to try shedding off their previous image right?
Please explain in a little detail about what made you take those views.

I have listened to his talk on ARY as well what I told you to do was understand that he asks the Indian authorities to deliver justice to their people this whole their our Pathan Sindhi Mohajir is a think that grew big from Karachi.
This I could not understand. Please type with some punctuation marks. What did he ask the Indian authorities? What did the authorities reply?

They changed their name to Muttahida QM and have begun to try shedding off their previous image right?
Please explain in a little detail about what made you take those views.

To change their view they need to change their leadership.

This I could not understand. Please type with some punctuation marks. What did he ask the Indian authorities? What did the authorities reply?

Watch the video he says to the Indian government to give justice to the Muhajir people after he says that the division of Pakistan was the worst thing that happened to the region.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom