What's new

Muhajir Province Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't give a flying a sh-t if they are pakistanis or africans. They are coming to Karachi (Muhajir majority). The guy that gives a newly arrived pathan a job is most likely going to be Muhajir.

Wait just in your past post you claimed Muhajirs do not allow Pathans in Karachi so how come they are allowed to own businesses?

Yep they should be jahils so when they come here they will be ready to join taliban and other gangs. So those same jahils will be ready to make slums on public land. Would love to see your reaction if millions of Muhajirs would suddenly pop up in your city.

Don't hate to brag but us Hindustanis are the most educated and well off people in all of Pakistan. Shame that you pure Pakistanis needed outsiders to control your government and economy in the beginning since you pure Pakistanis couldn't even spell your own name back in the days.

Watch your f.i.l.t.h.y language-mentality. Karachi is not your baap ka maal it is a free Province where Pakistanis across the Pakistan can visit and settle regardless of color-language-education and so on. Rest of your post is worthless just like your mentality. You have been Reported. Infact Pathans are smart enough to find Job and elevate Sindh like I told you Pathans are running all the businesses in Karachi, lastly muhajir are in minority, those urdu speaking most of them declare themselves Pakistanis it has been 64 Years they don't consider themselves muhajirs it is a group of nonsensical community who are stuck in a muhajiristaniat mentality likes of you.

Delusional deluded minded, read my post the ones in Karachi are being blamed for and rallies to oust them and those who are trying to come and being stopped. Yes delusional minded man Business of Importance are all owned by Pushtoon community you should be proud of it They are contributing to the economy of Pakistan infact, I'm proud of all those who are in this tough time running businesses may it be Urdu speaking or Pathan or Punjabi or boluchi.

Get off that mentality keep it in mind Anyone even those who did never seen a school can visit and live in Karachi tere baap ka Pakistan-Karachi nahi hai. Tum sey zayada jahil iss forum pay koyee nahi gis kisum ki baatain tum kartey ho and I'm sure moderators know as well stop being hate preacher. taliban is non of pushtoons business those gangs are also created by mqm, ppp infact the entire political parties. you won't see my reaction again because pushtoon can visit their beloved Pakistan-Karachi; un ka haq hai magar muhajiroon-e-hindustan ka nahee theek hai?;

You consider your self educated yet you speak like a senseless man even an uneducated man with working brain speaks logical and act civilized but you and like minded you are ready to bulldoze pushtoon community in any part of Pakistan in order to play similar to jew card. Know the fact Pushtoon are majority in Pakistan with 2 Provinces, you being minority should step aside really I and others don't consider you anything at all respect to all other urdu speaking community who consider themselves Pakistanis rather than muhajiroon inside Pakistan...

Really what are you neither are you welcomed in Pakistan nor in hindustan with the sort of mentality you carry in your head. Third Class Worthless Post you had.

Mind your language ! Luftwaffe

Everyone's allowed to work , settle down and live in Karachi regardless of the ethnicity ... It is just people like you who generate hate by saying how Mohajirs were some hungry naked people who came to Pakistan with nothing ( really ? ) and they should be thankful and subservient to you because you gave them refuge ... If you aren't aware what was Pakistan made for , then i suggest reading the history of Pakistan ...

Before criticizing him , check the posts of cb4 and Omar and you will understand what triggered him to respond in that manner ...

and who are these hindustanis ? ... have Pakistanis stopped us considering " a fellow Pakistani " ? ... But they identify as some Indians ... If this continues , you have absolutely no idea what sort of situation you may find yourselves in ... believe me , we wont migrate the third time ...

You think yourself as educated yet are using words like these ?

UP Bihar ar 80% hindu.. during partition only people moved not land.. so if Pak was created as homeland for all inidan muslims then they have every right to utilise Pak resources. and thats why they can lay claim to baluchistan gas as well as punjabs waters

Pakistan was created for Punjabis, Pakhtuns, Sindhis, Baloch, and Kashmiris not your indian muslims. And your india claims to be secular so keep your indian muslims and allow the indian muslims who migrated to Pakistan to move back to india.

What is so wrong about Mohajir province ?

I dont see you guys crying when people talk of Saraiki province or Hazara one ...

The difference is Karachi never belonged to you in the first place while Southern Punjab always belongs to Saraikis and Eastern Pakhtunkhwa always belonged to Hazaras. And you don't make a majority in any area in Pakistan. Karachi is becoming Sindhi majority again. Mohajirs are not only in Sindh. There are Punjabi and Kashmiri Mohajirs in Punjab too. They don't give us any problems though. No target killings no problems at all in Punjab.

Imagine if the Kashmiri community who migrated to Punjab Province of Pakistan from Indian Occupied Kashmir carved a Kashmiri Mohajir province out of Punjab. You see how ridiculous this idea of a Mohajir province is.

Urdu speaking Mohajir community should integrate themselves with Sindhi people like the Kashmiris have integrated themselves well with Punjabi people in Punjab Province of Pakistan.

Imagine if the Kashmiri community who migrated to Punjab Province of Pakistan from Indian Occupied Kashmir carved a Kashmiri Mohajir province out of Punjab. You see how ridiculous this idea of a Mohajir province is.

Urdu speaking Mohajir community should integrate themselves with Sindhi people like the Kashmiris have integrated themselves well with Punjabi people in Punjab Province of Pakistan.

Right and that's why only Punjabis seem to have a problem with our race and not the Sindhis who live with us. The lack of logic, it hurts :pakistan:

Interestingly these people call themselves 'educated' LOL just look at this website and compare UP and Bihar's literacy rates from 1951 and onwards... (lowest across all of other Indian provinces)
http://indiabudget.nic.in/es2006-07/chapt2007/tab94.pdf
We're in Pakistan, not India, thank you for stopping by with a nonsensical link

The difference is Karachi never belonged to you in the first place while Southern Punjab always belongs to Saraikis and Eastern Pakhtunkhwa always belonged to Hazaras. And you don't make a majority in any area in Pakistan. Karachi is becoming Sindhi majority again. Mohajirs are not only in Sindh. There are Punjabi and Kashmiri Mohajirs in Punjab too. They don't give us any problems though. No target killings no problems at all in Punjab.
You were never locals in the first place, the Arabs invaded in 712 and the land always belonged to the Native Hindus

it is a group of nonsensical community who are stuck in a muhajiristaniat mentality likes of you.
English, please.
you being minority should step aside really
I'm sure you'd have said the same to Blacks in the US when they asked to vote
Third Class Worthless Post you had.
Indeed

So anyone, anyone see the lack of logic in all these posts?

Pakistan was created for Punjabis, Pakhtuns, Sindhis, Baloch, and Kashmiris not your indian muslims. And your india claims to be secular so keep your indian muslims and allow the indian muslims who migrated to Pakistan to move back to india.

Sorry mate you are wrong. For all subcontinent muslim. Ask your Quaidi. Tomorrow if a Tamil muslim wants to settle in Pak, nothing you can do to stop him. I want the muslims to move back to india. THey are educated and talented and will contribute a lot to India which is their own land.
Once they move to India, pakistani punjab dominated society will disintegrate fast.
Any idea of mohajir population?

Interestingly these people call themselves 'educated' LOL just look at this website and compare UP and Bihar's literacy rates from 1951 and onwards... (lowest across all of other Indian provinces)
http://indiabudget.nic.in/es2006-07/chapt2007/tab94.pdf

abe, ch.. they left, thats why its so low.. if they come back to india, it will go up again. Pakistan will become 1 or 2 %

but they are not alloweed to integrate and being called a mohajir all the time.

Sorry mate you are wrong. For all subcontinent muslim. Ask your Quaidi. Tomorrow if a Tamil muslim wants to settle in Pak, nothing you can do to stop him. I want the muslims to move back to india. THey are educated and talented and will contribute a lot to India which is their own land.
Once they move to India, pakistani punjab dominated society will disintegrate fast.
Any idea of mohajir population?

Dear - It seems that you desperately want to call educated Muslim to India, Well i am educated arrange Visa for me and also setup my candle light dinner with Katrina Kaif :)

Mind your language ! Luftwaffe

Everyone's allowed to work , settle down and live in Karachi regardless of the ethnicity ... It is just people like you who generate hate by saying how Mohajirs were some hungry naked people who came to Pakistan with nothing ( really ? ) and they should be thankful and subservient to you because you gave them refuge ... If you aren't aware what was Pakistan made for , then i suggest reading the history of Pakistan ...

Before criticizing him , check the posts of cb4 and Omar and you will understand what triggered him to respond in that manner ...

and who are these hindustanis ? ... have Pakistanis stopped us considering " a fellow Pakistani " ? ... But they identify as some Indians ... If this continues , you have absolutely no idea what sort of situation you may find yourselves in ... believe me , we wont migrate the third time ...

You think yourself as educated yet are using words like these ?

First you and your friends mind your own language, I don't know any muhajiroon I only know those people who migrated from hindustan to Pakistan known as urdu speaking community who consider themselves Pakistani that is whom I support other than that i don't care or give a damn about muhajioon-e-hindustan. You people should get your act together its been 64 Years call yourselves Pakistani or take a one way ticket some where else. I skipped rest of your post first you and like minded understand and consider yourselves Pakistan than come back for a constrictive debate I am not willing to debate with outsiders but only my good countrymen Pakistanis.

the land always belonged to the Native Hindus

Are you sure, what if some mohenjo daro community pops up from outerspace They were more oldest than hindus in the land and so were many other faded population whom got extinct, there is no proof the land belong to hindus.

Dear - It seems that you desperately want to call educated Muslim to India, Well i am educated arrange Visa for me and also setup my candle light dinner with Katrina Kaif :)

sure, if you want to move permanently to india, I will support your move.

First you and your friends mind your own language, I don't know any muhajiroon I only know those people who migrated form hindustan to Pakistan known as urdu speaking community who consider themselves Pakistan that is whom i support other than that i don't care or give a damn about muhajioon-e-hindustan. You people should get your act together its been 64 Years call your self Pakistan or take a one way ticket some where else. I skipped rest of y ou post first you and like minded understand and consider yourselves Pakistan than come back for a constrictive debate I am not willing to debate with outsiders but only my good countrymen Pakistanis.

Are you sure, what if some mohenjo daro community pops up from outerspace They were more oldest than hindus in the land and so were many other faded population whom got extinct, there is no proof the land belong to hindus.
since recorded history began sindh had hindus till arab barabrians came and killed a lot of hindus and converted most.

To first part , how can you say "You people" to pakistanis. the mohajirs ahve as much right as you do by virtue of being paksitani as do ahmads, hindus and christians.

If punjabis can have a punjab state, urdu speakers MUST have an urdustan or something like that

since recorded history began sindh had hindus till arab barabrians came and killed a lot of hindus and converted most.

To first part , how can you say "You people" to pakistanis. the mohajirs ahve as much right as you do by virtue of being paksitani as do ahmads, hindus and christians.

What Record, I would take your so called Record if you tell me how old this earth EXACTLY PRECISELY is. No information on pressured conversion after Arabs landed, IF that was the case many of hindu temples would have been razed which still stands by after Hundreds of Years.

That is where the problem is, these muhajiroon don't call themselves Pakistanis but muhajiroon and displaced. Ask them what is the problem in calling themselves Pakistanis after 64 Years. I have couple of christian friends born and raised in Pakistan, They proudly call and represent themselves as Pakistanis.

Watch your f.i.l.t.h.y language-mentality. Karachi is not your baap ka maal it is a free Province where Pakistanis across the Pakistan can visit and settle regardless of color-language-education and so on. Rest of your post is worthless just like your mentality. You have been Reported. Infact Pathans are smart enough to find Job and elevate Sindh like I told you Pathans are running all the businesses in Karachi, lastly muhajir are in minority, those urdu speaking most of them declare themselves Pakistanis it has been 64 Years they don't consider themselves muhajirs it is a group of nonsensical community who are stuck in a muhajiristaniat mentality likes of you.

Delusional deluded minded, read my post the ones in Karachi are being blamed for and rallies to oust them and those who are trying to come and being stopped. Yes delusional minded man Business of Importance are all owned by Pushtoon community you should be proud of it They are contributing to the economy of Pakistan infact, I'm proud of all those who are in this tough time running businesses may it be Urdu speaking or Pathan or Punjabi or boluchi.

Get off that mentality keep it in mind Anyone even those who did never seen a school can visit and live in Karachi tere baap ka Pakistan-Karachi nahi hai. Tum sey zayada jahil iss forum pay koyee nahi gis kisum ki baatain tum kartey ho and I'm sure moderators know as well stop being hate preacher. taliban is non of pushtoons business those gangs are also created by mqm, ppp infact the entire political parties. you won't see my reaction again because pushtoon can visit their beloved Pakistan-Karachi; un ka haq hai magar muhajiroon-e-hindustan ka nahee theek hai?;

You consider your self educated yet you speak like a senseless man even an uneducated man with working brain speaks logical and act civilized but you and like minded you are ready to bulldoze pushtoon community in any part of Pakistan in order to play similar to jew card. Know the fact Pushtoon are majority in Pakistan with 2 Provinces, you being minority should step aside really I and others don't consider you anything at all respect to all other urdu speaking community who consider themselves Pakistanis rather than muhajiroon inside Pakistan...

Really what are you neither are you welcomed in Pakistan nor in hindustan with the sort of mentality you carry in your head. Third Class Worthless Post you had.

A harsh reply but the racists like "karachite" understand only this kind of language. Who know he is one of those hundreds of thousands of Biharis who entered illegally into Pakistan in the last few decades with a bag on their back full of the stories of qurbanis they gave for the creation of this country in their own dreams and have acquired the Pakistani citizenship through illegal means.

WHERE ARE THE MODS????

The thread has been turned into Muhajir bashing campaign from mofo raciest & Mods are sleeping.

One last thing for raciest idiots that those who fought for Pakistan truly were either Muslims of UP or Bengal(Bangladesh). The Pakistan movement started in those places, UP cities were hotbed of this movement, just in the end Punjabis took it over & start thinking like selfish persons, do you people have any idea how much land you idiots lost? You kept everyone busy with getting Lahore & lost rest of Punjab, Western UP, Dilli, Kashmir, Kolkata etc. Than in 71 cuz of your same racism you lost Bengalis, still sleeping with your racist, selfish mentality & can't learn a thing from history. You don't know the value of Pakistan & consider it as jageer of your ancestors? Your feudals & jageerdar & waderay never pay tax to Pakistan & with what face you tell us that we are not Pakistanis? You can't do a shyt against Muhajirs as they have weapon of education & they are not slave of any nawabs, sardars, feudals, waderaas etc.

A harsh reply but the racists like "karachite" understand only this kind of language. Who know he is one of those hundreds of thousands of Biharis who entered illegally into Pakistan in the last few decades with a bag on their back full of the stories of qurbanis they gave for the creation of this country in their own dreams and have acquired the Pakistani citizenship through illegal means.

Don't wanna be raciest here but i want to ask you that what qurbani has Punjabis gave for Pakistan? No one can compare themselves with Biharis who fought in harsh conditions in 71 in hostile land & still after 40 years hold & raise Pakistani flags in Bangaldehs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom