What's new

Muhajir Province Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember one thing. Karachi was always and will always stay part of Sindh Province of Pakistan. It is not mohajir hindustani land

But the "Muhajir" developed it. Dude you need to stop with your racism, it's thanks to people like you 71 happened

Where does Altaf come in this? Or are you like the others who use the Anti Altaf card as a mask to insult Muhajirs

Taffy-Bhai is behind all the s--- going on in Karachi. But then you jump in and claim we're hating on you? Seriously?

I don't call MQM defenders of Karachi. Even being an Urdu speaker myself I was never a fan of MQM. And present behavior of MQM and it's support to this corrupt govt has given me one more reason to dislike these guys.

Thanks, we need sane people like you.

@D.R.Herlad:
Bangladeshis were the sons of the soil of the land on Bengal. You know one of the reasons why it split from Pakistan???
Its due to Urdu speaking presence. They imposed their language in their native home. For other reasons can you think why they beat the crap out of Biharis??
Sorry dude 71 type thing cannot happen. I would agree with Balochistan's issue but definetly not with Karachi. Sindhis will die but never let it be free.

I have another thing to say to you. Muhajrs call us un-educated/jahil/violet people. Just see page #4 and #5 with your own eyes.
Is that ethical?
Let us say even if were un-educated, was there ever violence or begharats among us muslim natives of Pakistan before partition????
I can say a lot of things to them as well such as rat eaters, perverts, etc which is proven in the land of Bihar but i won't because i'm showing myself (a native) not irritating and personal.

I have another thing to say to you. Muhajrs call us un-educated/jahil/violet people. Just see page #4 and #5 with your own eyes.
Is that ethical?

Urdu-Speakers call others "jahil" as much as (we) call them foreign. Think about, are they not Pakistani? Have they come into Pakistan on a visa or such? No. They're as much Pakistani as each and every other Pakistani our there.
The cussing goes both way, but it's better to tolerate it right?

And I'm not talking about separation, I'm simply reminding people that the real trouble causers in Karachi are MQM not the average man.

Again you people need to stop acting like the Jews in NYC. As for your claim the most prosperous people in Pakistan, I doubt it it's either the business class of Kashmiris or Punjabis as these two ethnic groups and classes dominate in Sialkot and in Pakistan's industries. The products that get exported out of Karachi many are from Sialkot, food exports from Punjab.

Also, don't insult "pure Pakistanis", you keep up this divisive attitude your not doing your Muhajir community any favors. Pure Pakistanis don't need "Hindustani" origin people to "run" their cities, Muhajirs just mass migrated to Karachi and integrated to some extent. Also don't brag about Muhajir administrative skills, because UP province from my understanding is actually one of the most impoverished provinces in Hind.

I'm not going to threaten your ethnic group in spite of your childish remarks, but I would strongly advise you to change your tone. Afterall, Muhajirs do live under the hospitality of Pakistan.

first off all you are nobody to threat nor do you have the strength for that got it
secondly you cant do jack
& thirdly Post Reported for threatening

Bhaiyas from Karachi are claiming that their city is an economic backbone of Pakistan.
Yes we do see that and in fact no wonder why Pakistan is a 'failed state'

- PIA is bankrupt and there is too much employment
You choose PPP not Muhajirs
- Steel Mills industry in loss
Again it is due to corruption of PPP who appoint the most corrupt as executive
- Loss of Tourism (destruction of preserved sites)
Cuz of failure of Security Agencies, heavy gun culture, no reason to point at Muhajirs
- Hindus immigrating to India
So what can Muhajirs do? you people burn their houses, impose fake blasphemy cases against them etc etc
- Poor infrastructure (bridges and flyovers collapse, black sea water, sewage system, pollution)
If you talking about Karachi than you should know that mqm came into power in 2004 or 05, after that they gave massive developments to Karachi, one would find it hard to beleive it is same Karachi if he compare pics of 99 with pics of 08
- Karachi port fraud
Link
- Naval Base attack
Nothing to do with Muhajirs or mqm, failure of Security Agencies
- Muhajir Quami Movements (MQM)
So?
- Over Population (More than 20 Million people)
Over population due to massive illegal Afghan refugees who are involved in terrorism in Karachi, drug spread, gun culture, child abuses, etc etc
- 55% of whole nation's electricity stolen and don't pay their bills to WAPDA
Link that verifies that Muhajirs steal 55% nation's electricity & don't pay bills.
- Lack of Univerities and Schools, hospitals (existing ones today built by British, Persians and Punjabis)
lol, prove it.
- More imports than exports (trade deficit)
Link that says Muhajirs imports more than exports?

.......................................................................................

Urdu-Speakers call others "jahil" as much as (we) call them foreign. Think about, are they not Pakistani? Have they come into Pakistan on a visa or such? No. They're as much Pakistani as each and every other Pakistani our there.

And I'm not talking about separation, I'm simply reminding people that the real trouble causers in Karachi are MQM not the average man.

Please tell me where does Altaf Hussain get his money from????
He is bl**dy sitting at home (In England).

@D.R.Herlad:
Bangladeshis were the sons of the soil of the land on Bengal. You know one of the reasons why it split from Pakistan???
Its due to Urdu speaking presence. They imposed their language in their native home. For other reasons can you think why they beat the crap out of Biharis??
Sorry dude 71 type thing cannot happen. I would agree with Balochistan's issue but definetly not with Karachi. Sindhis will die but never let it be free.

Is that ethical?
Let us say even if were un-educated, was there ever violence or begharats among us muslim natives of Pakistan before partition????
I can say a lot of things to them as well such as rat eaters, perverts, etc which is proven in the land of Bihar but i won't because i'm showing myself (a native) not irritating and personal.

disgusting post you have spit on the grave of our elders who gave their all for Pakistan i am an Urdu speaking (bihari) & have many relatives living rotting condition in camps of mirpur Dhaka & you being my own Pakistani brother , is supporting the Bengali's against us cheeh..... i have never been so heart & disgusted by a post like yours you are filled with hate & you are no different then those Bengali's

But the "Muhajir" developed it. Dude you need to stop with your racism, it's thanks to people like you 71 happened

Taffy-Bhai is behind all the s--- going on in Karachi. But then you jump in and claim we're hating on you? Seriously?

Thanks, we need sane people like you.

God Dammit, too much hatred for Muahjirs here :hitwall:

It's Fat-Uncle Taffy-Bhai you should be blaming **** in Karachi for, not the Urdu-Speaking people

thanks for replying such fools but its obvtotal waste of bandwidth and time

first off all you are nobody to threat nor do you have the strength for that got it
secondly you cant do jack
& thirdly Post Reported for threatening

Your frustrated "stranded" in Canada self again? Seeking attention? Too bad, unlike you I can actually call myself Pakistani something you wish you could legitimately do. Report all you want I was making a fair comment.

@D.R.Herlad:

Is that ethical?

Now i understand the reason of failures of Pakistan, i don't understand how a Muhajir grow up as patriotic Pakistani & how a Punjabi (no offense at all to any one) grow up hating other ethnics & thinking Pakistan is their jageer in the same country. Dude what they teach in schools there?

As for Urdu language, Muhajirs didn't impose it anywhere but it was a uniting factor of whole Pakistan cuz during British time Urdu was considered as Muslim language & Hindi as Hindu language. Also Biharis were the flag raisers for Pakistan in Bangladesh, while most of you were sleeping calmly in Lahore, Pindi, Faisalabad, Peshawar etc Biharis were fighting for unity of Pakistan, they helped Pak Army without caring for their own houses & families & you idiots left those pure Pakistani patriots in the land of vultures after 71, that also seems like one reason for the miseries of Pakistan today. There is saying in Urdu, 'Beshak Khuda ki lathi beawaaz hai'. Someone must wake up Punjabi brothers before it is too late, most of them spread racism.

Now i understand the reason of failures of Pakistan, i don't understand how a Muhajir grow up as patriotic Pakistani & how a Punjabi (no offense at all to any one) grow up hating other ethnics & thinking Pakistan is their jageer in the same country. Dude what they teach in schools there?

As for Urdu language, Muhajirs didn't impose it anywhere but it was a uniting factor of whole Pakistan cuz during British time Urdu was considered as Muslim language & Hindi as Hindu language. Also Biharis were the flag raisers for Pakistan in Bangladesh, while most of you were sleeping calmly in Lahore, Pindi, Faisalabad, Peshawar etc Biharis were fighting for unity of Pakistan, they helped Pak Army without caring for their own houses & families & you idiots left those pure Pakistani patriots in the land of vultures after 71, that also seems like one reason for the miseries of Pakistan today. There is saying in Urdu, 'Beshak Khuda ki lathi beawaaz hai'. Someone must wake up Punjabi brothers before it is too late, most of them spread racism.

Do you have any proofs to their contribution to Pakistan?
I can give you a huge list of people from just Punjab. I can guarantee that you will hide your face. Don't make me do that.
Peace.

Your frustrated "stranded" in Canada self again? Seeking attention? Too bad, unlike you I can actually call myself Pakistani something you wish you could legitimately do. Report all you want I was making a fair comment.

There's no way to disprove the Stranded Pakistanis are not Pakistanis. They gave their blood to keep the nation united, and till this day fly the Pakistan flag in hopes of returning home. One could argue their more Pakistani than people like you..

Sheesh..ignorance is a bliss..or is it?

Do you have any proofs to their contribution to Pakistan?
I can give you a huge list of people from just Punjab. I can guarantee that you will hide your face. Don't make me do that.
Peace.

I thought you would leave this thread after my that post, i can't beleive with what face you asking contributions of Biharis:hitwall: ask some bengali or indian why they hate biharis. It is surprising no one let you know about Biharis who fought shoulder to shoulder with Pak Army in the defense of Pakistan, still they carry Pakistani flag in their houses. Dude are you even human? You need to educate yourself about those stranded Pakistanis who still call themselves Pakistanis & refused to take Bandgladeshi nationality.

HE IS A PAKISTANI MORE THAN YOU, YOU GOT IT LIL TROLL? HE & OTHER BIHARIS FOUGHT FOR UNITY OF PAKISTAN WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING COMFORTABLY IN PAKISTAN. HAVE SOME RESPECT OR I WON'T RESPECT YOU, I'M SORRY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom