What's new

Mullah Fazlullah urf Mullah Radio killed

This argument was actually put forward by Anti-Peace Talk segment, that we should talk from position of strength, I argued how and when did State of Pakistan was not in that position?

For those who argued that, they should atleast see now that we are in position of strength, always !

Leader I believe more in those invisible silent uniform persons' work behind the scene than political loudspeakers.

We are on grounds here in KPK and FATA, we know many things, many things are going on but political noise is too deceiving for the outside world and neo-liberal useless extremists

So, people celebrating his death despite he was killed by their opponent militia not by law enforcement agencies :undecided:

It harms more Pakistan image than Mullah Radio himself.

Leader I believe more in those invisible silent uniform persons' work behind the scene than political loudspeakers.

We are on grounds here in KPK and FATA, we know many things, many things are going on but political noise is too deceiving for the outside world and neo-liberal useless extremists

I do understand the covert games going on in KPK/FATA..

So, people celebrating his death despite he was killed by their opponent militia not by law enforcement agencies :undecided:

It harms more Pakistan image than Mullah Radio himself.

Unless he was on Afghan Soil protected by ANA,Nato,Usa....

P:S...Why you seem so disappointed over this news...Pain in @ss Problem...:angel:

why TTP is denying the report about his death?? In past such reports are proved to be false so I won't be surprised if he comes alive once again.

Remember media killed Fazlullah 2-3 years back too as well as in 2008.
Similarly Emir Hakimullah Mehsud was also killed many times by media he is still alive and stong.

All the reports were proved as fake.

NOTE: Fazlullah's chief spokesperson & personal aide marwan has denied the reports of Fazlullah's dead saying that Fazlullah was neither killed nor hurt in the clash.

Unless he was on Afghan Soil protected by ANA,Nato,Usa....

P:S...Why you seem so disappointed over this news...Pain in @ss Problem...:angel:

Its not disappoint me but it would be big failure for Pakistan for long run.
Its make Pakistan image as a country where militias fought without Government interference like Banana Republic.

why TTP is denying the report about his death?? In past such reports are proved to be false so I won't be surprised if he comes alive once again.

anything is possible.

you wish for his survival we wish for confirmation of his death.

Its not disappoint me but it would be big failure for Pakistan for long run.
Its make Pakistan image as a country where militias fought without Government interference like Banana Republic.

You are not making any sense here unless you & world think Afghanistan as Pakistani territory

Back
Top Bottom