What's new

Mullah Fazlullah urf Mullah Radio killed

How????????

Just like GOP use militia since early in Kashmir, Baluchistan insurgency, Bangladesh liberation War, Afghan war

Bottom line is there should be only boss in a country & thats a government.

Todays news PM of Libiya is hijacked & later released by a militia whom govt. of Libiya outsourced security of Tripoli.

Just like GOP use militia since early in Kashmir, Baluchistan insurgency, Bangladesh liberation War, Afghan war

Bottom line is there should be only boss in a country & thats a government.

Todays news PM of Libiya is hijacked & later released by a militia whom govt. of Libiya outsourced security of Tripoli.

:undecided: ok whatever you say.

thank you for so much concern about Pakistan.

You are a journalist & I didn't think you are so innocent to peel this onion.

:) Actually its funny that You dint know that Kunar is Afghan district and Afghan Taliban mounted that attack.

You without reading the details hurled a bruised sentimental question that it will damage Pakistan's image that militias are operating without Pakistan's control :lol:

And US NATO & ANA forces are responsible for Afghan side

No conspiracy Theories :astagh:

:) Actually its funny that You dint know that Kunar is Afghan district and Afghan Taliban mounted that attack.

You without reading the details hurled a bruised sentimental question that it will damage Pakistan's image that militias are operating without Pakistan's control :lol:

Its not m y concern I got a big country to concern it but its my personal opinion which I express on a open public discussion forum.

thank you keep aside Kashmir out of it

well I don't have any 'good terrorist' concept like most of the Pakistanis. I consider all terrorists as bad terrorists from 'Colonel Purohit' to Hafiz Syed.

well I don't have any 'good terrorist' concept like most of the Pakistanis. I consider all terrorists as bad terrorists from 'Colonel Purohit' to Hafiz Syed.

Colonel Purohit was IA's asset who had infiltrated that far right org by admission of IA themselves.

Back
Top Bottom