What's new

Musharraf Ki Yaad AAyi Us Kay Janay Kay Baad

During the era of which Leader...did Pakistan prosper in the majority of departments despite of that era being the one in which 9/11 took place and U.S went to hunt down the world.
As a Pakistani..I care for those people who improved the image of Pakistan, (or atleast tried and succeeded mostly), while also dramatically improving the economic,political condition of the country.
In other words, a DELIVERING leader and the one who is neither a feudal nor has he ever tried to shine his politics by putting the country at stake.
We can all talk about how legally or illegaly a person came into power, one things for sure, no matter whoever has come to power, has come with the nations "yes" nod..whether it was NS, BB , Musharraf or Zardari.. so blaming the arrival of a ruler solely on him is a big hypocrisy.

Did anyone of Ganja or Mr.10% had ever been able to give Pakistan so much? Are they saints? Don't they have proven corruption chargers against them? Had not Pakistan became a defaulted state because of THEM and during THERE, era? Was media liberated during their times? Was not the constitution broken by these leeches?
Was SC building not attacked by the mob of one of these thugs?
Compare the welfare, wellbeing and prosperity of the people and the country during NS and BB's tenure with Musharraf's and tell me here who has done better.
This should not even have been a question in 2009, but unfortunately our already half-illiterate nation has been so thoroughly brainwashed that there doesnt seem a way back no matter how clearly the matters lie in front of everyone. And when I say Half-illiterate, Id ont mean to undermin or proudly say this, but in an effort to try to state facts and then talk in their lights, whether they are bitter or sweet.

Did anyone of Ganja or Mr.10% .........
Use of such words by you right there is enough to indicate to which half you belong....... Please read the forum rules before posting as well as the older posts.

A person who lives a very levish life and has got a palace like farm house, a expensive house in london and wears expensive cloths whereas majority of his masses lives below poverty line and earn less than $3 a day is anything but not a leader!!

He too is not the leader, falls in the same category of BB and NS!!!
Very well phrased Raheel, could have not said better than that.

Yes the plot he might have got on very cheap rate but where did he get the money to do construction of that magnitude?

Give me the link where it is mentioned that Musharraf was paid $100,000 or so per lecture. Also provide me with information if he was paid this much, how much income tax he paid on this to the GoP.

Besides, after writing a single book, no one becomes a billionaire. I have not even seen the authors of the best selling novels becoming billionaire after the publication of several of their novels.

Apparantly you do not know that Gen. Musharaff & Mr. Dar (PML-N) Finance Minister are not counted internationally in the same category !

Ubb un kay dushmano ko balo .. jaltay rahooooo .....

http://news.in.msn.com/international/artic...umentid=1649015

Sunday, August 24, 2008
Musharraf in lecture circuit, PR firm offers $2 lakh per day!
“The speaking fee for Musharraf would be in the range of 150,000-200,000 dollars for a day, plus jet and other VIP arrangements on the ground,” the Daily Times quoted the magazine as saying

Lahore: Chicago-based international public relations firm “Embark LLC” is likely to approach former Pakistan president Pervez Musharraf to hire him for a series of lectures in the US, Middle East countries and Europe, fetching him between 150,000-200,000 US dollars per day.

After retiring from the presidency o Monday, Musharraf is leading a relaxed life in Rawalpindi for the past week playing tennis and golf with friends.

“When the 65-year-old former army chief finally leaves his British colonial-style residence inside Rawalpindi’s army garrison for an expected pilgrimage to Makkah in the next few days, he may continue traveling on a lucrative speaking tour through the Middle East, Europe and the US,” said a New York-based news magazine.

Musharraf, an articulate and a brash 44-year army veteran, can earn power on the lecture circuit could approach that of former US president Bill Clinton, who famously snubbed him during a lightning visit to Islamabad eight years ago.

Embark President David B Wheeler said that Musharraf would be accorded a VIP treatment while on speaking tours. “The speaking fee for Musharraf would be in the range of 150,000-200,000 dollars for a day, plus jet and other VIP arrangements on the ground,” the Daily Times quoted the magazine as saying.

According to Wheeler, Clinton, for whom Embark has arranged speaking engagements in the Middle East, commands up to 250,000 dollars per appearance. “If we did multiple events in multiple cities, Musharraf could get closer to the 500,000 to 1,000,000 dollars range for a series of talks,” he said.

Embark, which promises “unique experiences that educate, entertain and enlighten”, has in the past also booked speeches for former US president George HW Bush and former US secretary of state Colin Powell.

Meanwhile, Musharraf is also learnt to be planning to write a sequel to his successful 2006 autobiography, “In the Line of Fire”, which could easily net him another seven-figure windfall.

Source: ANI

MSN Special
News from Pakistan

Last edited:
Apart from above Gen. Musharaff said that his son has given him some money too .. Bilal Musharaff is an Acturist having a seat at NYSE (which itself would be at least in the price of range of 3m US $).

My cousin a Acturist, he is 29 years old & is getting 11,668/= US $ per month ! I think we have no more than 50 Acturist in Pakistan, but Bilal Musharaff is not a Pakistani citizen !

Leaving that in the time of Musharaff he had loads of gifts & other things sent to him by world leaders, especially beacuse of his frankness & correct approach at OIC .. The Arabs loved him ..

Coming back to taxation issue, each property has it's value with the Registrar of the area. Like I bought a appartment in Pakistan & paid 75 lakhs, however, at the time of registering the property I think the value was done at 15 Lakhs. That's how Pakistan valuation occurs.

Coming back to it majority of his properties are given by Army subsidized property system in which one cannot even sell the property for a certain number of years ! Now on ground the value stays the same but people keep buying & selling the thing X4 times original value via Power of Attorney ! Now why would put on paper the X4 times value which is never legal !

& Guys wanna compare this with NS & Zardari .. wah bhai .. wah .. Kiya khoob Angreezooon nay mhawara kaha hay "Comparing bananas with bringles " !

Use of such words by you right there is enough to indicate to which half you belong....... Please read the forum rules before posting as well as the older posts.

so you figured out that I dont support NS or Zardari?
oh heck im exposed!!!!!

As far as using the words Ganja for NS goes, what..isn't he Ganja?
and if all the mannerism ends when its not being used against NS or Zardari, then sorry its you who need to read the rules not me.

so you figured out that I dont support NS or Zardari?
oh heck im exposed!!!!!

As far as using the words Ganja for NS goes, what..isn't he Ganja?
and if all the mannerism ends when its not being used against NS or Zardari, then sorry its you who need to read the rules not me.

I think everybody calls NS by this name & Zardari by the % figure. I would not call it derogatory, it is a manner of speech and again not far from reality !

A person who lives a very levish life and has got a palace like farm house, a expensive house in london and wears expensive cloths whereas majority of his masses lives below poverty line and earn less than $3 a day is anything but not a leader!!

What abt Nawaz Sharif, when 65% of our GDP was under debt and unemployment ratio was to high and he was enjoying 3 heli's!
And Imran Khan is rich too, what he's doing to feed poor people??

What abt Nawaz Sharif, when 65% of our GDP was under debt and unemployment ratio was to high and he was enjoying 3 heli's!

Imran doesnt have the power to do anything and hes done more than any of our other leaders but i dont think as a politician he will ever make it

Imran doesnt have the power to do anything and hes done more than any of our other leaders but i dont think as a politician he will ever make it

Apparently you have not heard him speak to foreign press regarding our national interest ! I remember his interview related to Kasab .. jeez ... "Friends like these who needs enemies" !

Well Said he could have brought many industries in Pakistan.

After all he was the Son in Law of Jews .

and papa of Seeta WHITE:cheesy:

Gen. Musharraf answering recent allegation like Ansar Abbasi reported regarding electricity tariffs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Musharraf is definately trying to get back in to the political scenarion however early speculation shows that it is unlikey to be succesfull.

No he doesn't fall in the same category as he forught two wars for this country and took stand against the US this is why he was forced out.

All of you who think that CJP and NS along with BB are the reasons why Musharraf is out of power need to wake up and smell the coffee.

Back
Top Bottom