What's new

Drama outside Lal Masjid brings back painful memories

Yep - hence the moniker Taliban Khan came about. However, it was just his inability to express his supposed pacifism(nor articulate it with any pragmatism) which is whatever he remembers from his political science books at Oxford. So no military solution - technically, the one responsible for blowing up the Lal Masjid incident is Geo news.
Had there been no coverage, this could be a quick op for LE

I think you put it quite well.

His idea was somewhat right, but his articulation of the fact made it seem as if he was for giving a blanket amnesty to everyone.

The purpose is clear, open up new unrest.

A crack team with lowlife cornered is unable to restrain him?

My God.

Imagine, 'elite' police and 'commandos' had him pinned down but a 55 year old man took away their guns and fired on them?

“Two CTD vehicles chased me and stopped my car and then several personnel came out and tried to arrest me; they fired at us, which led to a fight. I got injured; you can see my car but my gun failed to fire,” Maulana Aziz said, adding that four to five CTD personnel got hold of him and pinned him down.

“I was injured but with the help of divine strength I got hold of the gun of one of the personnel and started firing. In the meantime, a large number of people gathered, which gave me an opportunity to escape,” Maulana said.

Oh yeah, "divine strength."

Not BS at all.

He was momentarily infused with the limitless divine power of Afia Siddiqui, the chick who snatched an assault rifle form a Marine... yet managed to kill no one, heh!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you put it quite well.

His idea was somewhat right, but his articulation of the fact made it seem as if he was for giving a blanket amnesty to everyone.

Imagine, 'elite' police and 'commandos' had him pinned down but a 55 year old man took away their guns and fired on them?
Maybe he used the old nipple twister and got them down? Considering what Ive seen of Islamabad police and commandoes the man boobs are aplenty

Oh yeah, "divine strength."

Not BS at all.

He was momentarily infused with the limitless divine power of Afia Siddiqui, the chick who snatched an assault rifle form a Marine... yet managed to kill no one, heh!

Bunch of clowns who don’t know which shoe goes on which foot giving fatwas for their dumb brain dead zombified followers .
Pakistanis full of these kind of sorts
Lol on another thread I’ve been told YouTube is haraam 🤣😂🤣 too many dumbos in the country man

Its not Army job to launch operation on a mosque or Madrassa. If
someone has broken the law then its the job of the Police.

Only in Pakistan the Napak Fouj likes to get involved in everything
except from their job.
Kion bhaee? baqi saaray kam jo army kar rahee hai jo oonkay nahi hain, aik aur kaam bhi zarai mehrbani qom kay liyain kardain. Law & order bhi sambhal lain qom ka kuch faida hi ho jai ga.

Fauji bharrwon nay koi constructive kaam nahi karna, sirf destructive hi karna hai.

Yep - hence the moniker Taliban Khan came about. However, it was just his inability to express his supposed pacifism(nor articulate it with any pragmatism) which is whatever he remembers from his political science books at Oxford. So no military solution - technically, the one responsible for blowing up the Lal Masjid incident is Geo news.
Had there been no coverage, this could be a quick op for LE

Its similar to his opposition to drone attacks and anti TTP operations, IK point was the drone attacks give Pakistan and its army more hatred and opposition in the tribal areas, he is thinking long term. The drone attacks benefited Pakistan in short term by killing TTP but created hatred for a long term.
The anti TTP operations worked and it reduced terrorism in Pakistan, we had bombs going off nearly every other day.

I supported the operations because it reduced terrorism and they were needed, IK policy would have worked if Pakistan had an effective anti terrorism policy, they just go with the flow, TTP and others follow an ideology, where is Pakistan counter ideology? The anti terrorism courts were established to prosecute terrorists but they now are being used to prosecute the civilians and politicians.

Overall Pakistan failed in dealing with terrorism, they even failed to create and support a counter ideology. If another war starts in Afghanistan we would again witness an increase of terrorism in Pakistan.

Maybe he used the old nipple twister and got them down? Considering what Ive seen of Islamabad police and commandoes the man boobs are aplenty

I am quite liking your new found humor of the situation, I think I should adopt that too now. The country isn't serious, why should I be? :P

Bunch of clowns who don’t know which shoe goes on which foot giving fatwas for their dumb brain dead zombified followers .
Pakistanis full of these kind of sorts
Lol on another thread I’ve been told YouTube is haraam 🤣😂🤣 too many dumbos in the country man

Exactly.

These Mullahs and their perverted versions of Islam has to go - and I'm saying this as someone who considers himself quite religious.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom