What's new

Musharraf: Uniform is an intergral part of my life

Balle balle pa jee, why are you against Mushy that much? Tell me who else is there to run the govrn? Do you have some one specific who is good and suitable for this job in your eyes, tell us.

Daso naa:thumbsup:

melb4aust said:
Balle balle pa jee, why are you against Mushy that much? Tell me who else is there to run the govrn? Do you have some one specific who is good and suitable for this job in your eyes, tell us.

Daso naa:thumbsup:

Thats a long story. I like democarcy and hate dictatorship. There should be no place for army in politics. Everyone should mind his own business and do what they are best at doing. Unfortunately our generals have this feeling that they are good administrators which is absolutely wrong.

Secondly our country has a constitution and every Pakistani has to follow that. Our constitution has no place for a dictator and any one who wishes to do so deserves to be killed.

If a person getting government salary wants to participate in elections he has to resign from his post, wait for a period of two years and then he is eligible to contest. This applies to everyone from a chaprasi, to a judge, army chief, etc. Mushy is a government servant and head of government at they same time. uffff:mad:

I want to apologize to my fellow members for being too anti Mushy. But I can't help it. I cannot tolerate Mushy. :sniper: :army:

Lahori paa jee said:
Thats a long story. I like democarcy and hate dictatorship. There should be no place for army in politics.

Why dont you vote with your feet and go to Iran, Palestine, Colombia or Iraq. They are all nations with democratically elected leaders.

Paa Jee I like your UFFFFFF:mad: that means that our paa jee is a female not a punjabi munda. I like it .

Lahori paa jee said:
Thats a long story. I like democarcy and hate dictatorship. There should be no place for army in politics. Everyone should mind his own business and do what they are best at doing. Unfortunately our generals have this feeling that they are good administrators which is absolutely wrong.

Secondly our country has a constitution and every Pakistani has to follow that. Our constitution has no place for a dictator and any one who wishes to do so deserves to be killed.

If a person getting government salary wants to participate in elections he has to resign from his post, wait for a period of two years and then he is eligible to contest. This applies to everyone from a chaprasi, to a judge, army chief, etc. Mushy is a government servant and head of government at they same time. uffff:mad:

I want to apologize to my fellow members for being too anti Mushy. But I can't help it. I cannot tolerate Mushy. :sniper: :army:

Thats what i was asking you to tell if there is any one who is more suitable than MR.General and can do the job very well atleast reasonably. Because i dont see any, and thats why i am not against Musharaf, at least till now, dono about future.

There are hell lot of greedy politiceans waiting to have a go, to have a chance. Thats why the military is out there. Atleast to make or built some fear among those suckers.

I am not against you, but to finish this we need some real real good and honest politiceans, which seems unlikely, becasue there is no place for such good people there, as those sick politiceans wont let them to stay.

Muradk said:
Paa Jee I like your UFFFFFF:mad: that means that our paa jee is a female not a punjabi munda. I like it .

you mean we have another female here :bunny:

tough competion Paa Jee with the one jana look out

what would be the situation when two Ps lock their horns :woot:

Gentlemen,

Once again please keep it down and avoid personal attacks or I'll have to lock the thread!
We're entitled to have a personal opinion and share it with other PFF members, thats what this forum is for.
Lets do it in a civilised manner!

Thanks!

Neo

melb4aust said:
Thats what i was asking you to tell if there is any one who is more suitable than MR.General and can do the job very well atleast reasonably. Because i dont see any, and thats why i am not against Musharaf, at least till now, dono about future.

There are hell lot of greedy politiceans waiting to have a go, to have a chance. Thats why the military is out there. Atleast to make or built some fear among those suckers.

I am not against you, but to finish this we need some real real good and honest politiceans, which seems unlikely, becasue there is no place for such good people there, as those sick politiceans wont let them to stay.

Honest or corrupt, the leader should be a civilian and no one from armed forces.

I agree our politicans are corrupt but we are to be blamed for that. Why do we keep electing the same faces again and again. Why can't we choose the one who has done more good to his people than to himself.

But there is a process of doing everything and only politicians shud replace politicians.

In the word of Ayaz Amir

Ek doctor operation karey ga to us operation ko agay le janey key liye dosra doctor hi bulaya jaye ga na key aap kisi kasai ko ley aaen gaye

:biggrin:

Neo said:
Gentlemen,

Once again please keep it down and avoid personal attacks or I'll have to lock the thread!
We're entitled to have a personal opinion and share it with other PFF members, thats what this forum is for.
Lets do it in a civilised manner!

Thanks!

Neo

Only those who dont have arguments to discuss anything would make such comments. And we should ignore them

I request you not to close any thread untill extremely necessary. We dont want PFF to be another WAB

melb4aust said:
Thats what i was asking you to tell if there is any one who is more suitable than MR.General .
yes the Field Marshal :biggrin:

Apart from kidding you are right there is no leadership worth ruling the country at the moment among politicians and same is the case with India.

there is the same leadership crises over there.
coming back to Pakistan Mushy is the best choice at the moment.

Field Marshal said:
yes the Field Marshal :biggrin:

Apart from kidding you are right there is no leadership worth ruling the country at the moment among politicians and same is the case with India.

there is the same leadership crises over there.
coming back to Pakistan Mushy is the best choice at the moment.

But history would remember his as the worst for he is weakening Pakistan internally.

Lahori paa jee said:
But history would remember his as the worst for he is weakening Pakistan internally.
Is he? Please elaborate.

Neo said:
Is he? Please elaborate.

1. Created a political vaccum

2. War in waziristan

3. War in Dera Bugti

4. Strengthening MQM

5. Enlightened moderation

6. A change in policy. He was himself the mastermind of Kargil when he was only army chief. But as a president he has virtually given up Kashmir by allowing India to fence LoC. Remember Kashmir is the only reason why we spend billions on defence and have to keep a huge army. It has always been a policy of dictator to come up with covert operations under civilian government but when they are themselves in power they talk of peace and negotiations. Let me remind you again it was armed forces under Mushy that were unwilling to recieve Vajpayee when he came to Pakistan to the same Mushy who literally begged Vajpayee and later Manmohan too to allow him to visit India.

7. According to Pakistans constitution (which is suspended btw) no army officer can come within 15 km of the capital unless called upon by President or PM. But Mushy is a president in Uniform. Secondly GHQ is being shifted to Islamabad. It only shows army's intentions of intervening into governments. It shows there mentality which is that the chief of army be it Mushy or those to follow will be presidents too.

Lahori paa jee said:
1. Created a political vaccum
Vacuum was created when Pakistan lost The Quaid and Liaqat Ali Khan and has continued to exist eversince.

2. War in waziristan
Part and a result of WoT and even under civil government this would have happened. Waziristan is pro Taliban.

3. War in Dera Bugti
Not new, Bhutto initiated this in the seventies...

4. Strengthening MQM
True....

5. Enlightened moderation
And thats bad because...:confused:

6. A change in policy. He was himself the mastermind of Kargil when he was only army chief. But as a president he has virtually given up Kashmir by allowing India to fence LoC. Remember Kashmir is the only reason why we spend billions on defence and have to keep a huge army. It has always been a policy of dictator to come up with covert operations under civilian government but when they are themselves in power they talk of peace and negotiations. Let me remind you again it was armed forces under Mushy that were unwilling to recieve Vajpayee when he came to Pakistan to the same Mushy who literally begged Vajpayee and later Manmohan too to allow him to visit India.
Given up Kashmir??

Mush is envisioned and understands that Pakistan will not have whole Kashmir in a long time, making LoC international border is the only solution which seems acceptable to India and Pakistan as neither side will be losing face.

Ofcourse the Kashmiri's have to accept it first.

Kashmir is the main reason we spend billions on defence, we have no other choice as our eastern neighbor is spending five times more than us.
National security is one thing you cannot afford to compromise!

Back
Top Bottom