What's new

Musharraf wants to create relations with Israel!

i think pakistan should not make relations with israel coz pakistan has responsibility of entire muslim ummah:rofl:
its nuclear supaaaah powaaaar:rofl:
where as other muslim countries can do this coz they care about own problems not whole muslim ummah:azn:
but pakistan to pakistan hai.:)

What a ignorant troll...

He was banned before ... again made a new id... somebody ban this fool!

There are many Pakistanis here who are embarrassingly ignorant.

Islam says to take care of yourself before taking care of others.
Therefore, if you are a Pakistani, then Pakistan should come before other countries.

We Pakistanis need to contact Islamic scholars and see if recognizing the zionist state is the just and moral or Islamic thing to do. We cannot help others while at the same time harm ourselves!

However if we are not harming ourselves by not recognizing the zionist state, then we should support the Arab Palestinian cause because their cause is just and right and Islam says to support justice.

However if the Arab Palestinians or other Arabs expect us to support their cause without supporting our Kashmir cause which is just, then how can they expect us to support them?

What are the Arab countries's stance on the Kashmir dispute?

Our relations with our Arab brothers in the Middle East must be based on just and moral principles as Islam tells us to do.

Some members are suggesting that we must support their cause, yet our Arab brothers do nothing for our Kashmir cause?

How embarrassingly stupid can these members get!

Remember how India was about to get observer membership in the OIC, but then at the last minute Musharraf decided to block India's membership.

If Arabs won't support our Kashmir cause, how can we support their Palestinian cause?

This is all about just and moral principles as Islam teaches us.

What a ignorant troll...

He was banned before ... again made a new id... somebody ban this fool!

It was a little rude, but it actually makes sense

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

We Pakistanis need to contact Islamic scholars and see if recognizing the zionist state is just and moral or Islamic thing to do. We cannot help others while at the same time harming ourselves!

Scholars my ***.

many Muslim countries have relations with Israel, even those who have/had direct conflict with Israel. while pakistan who has nothing to do with israel don't want any relations with israel & the reason is Palestine. on the other side all other muslim countries don't care abt kashmir, they hardly utter a word abt kashmir no matter how loud Pakistan screams abt kashmir issue. wise states always look for good relations even with their enemies. " sari duniya ka tekha lena band karo aur apne ghar ke bare mein socho".

Musharaf has been drinking too much scotch again. Listen, I think by Pakistan not having relations we have saved ourselves a ton of headache. Please liberal Pakistanis, stop inviting people in our country. First it was CIA, then pretty soon we will have Mossad running around killing people.

And don't pretend it won't happen either, because they know Pakistani weakness. MONEY.

there is nothing wrong to create relation with isreal..if saudia arabia have relation with india...if iran have a relation with russia ..if turkey have a relation with amercia than why not us.....is there we have only one enemy and that is isreal?we r emotional people ..isreal r people of book..our religion allow us to merry with them..its all politics and we r playing in their hands some time saudi used us..some time irains used us ...i think we have no brain..we need to create relations with every human ..but dont trust any body...in this world nobody is ur brother...every one have interests when they used u than they will throw u in a gutter
No relationship with Israel can take place as long as Palestines suffer even in near future Egypt and many other countries who have relationship with Israel will end it Muslims nations will soon will be at war with Israel and Musharraf is a traitor and he proved it from this statement too

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Islam says to take care of yourself before taking care of others.
Therefore, if you are a Pakistani, then Pakistan should come before other countries.

We Pakistanis need to contact Islamic scholars and see if recognizing the zionist state is the just and moral or Islamic thing to do. We cannot help others while at the same time harm ourselves!

However if we are not harming ourselves by not recognizing the zionist state, then we should support the Arab Palestinian cause because their cause is just and right and Islam says to support justice.

However if the Arab Palestinians or other Arabs expect us to support their cause without supporting our Kashmir cause which is just, then how can they expect us to support them?

What are the Arab countries's stance on the Kashmir dispute?

Our relations with our Arab brothers in the Middle East must be based on just and moral principles as Islam tells us to do.

Some members are suggesting that we must support their cause, yet our Arab brothers do nothing for our Kashmir cause?

How embarrassingly stupid can these members get!

Remember how India was about to get observer membership in the OIC, but then at the last minute Musharraf decided to block India's membership.

If Arabs won't support our Kashmir cause, how can we support their Palestinian cause?

This is all about just and moral principles as Islam teaches us.
Sir as Muslims Islam always come first and relations ship with Israel will fuel anger and we can face war inside our country and the Israel also have twice tried to attack our nuclear plants and their main motive is to destroy Pakistan

No relationship with Israel can take place as long as Palestines suffer even in near future Egypt and many other countries who have relationship with Israel will end it Muslims nations will soon will be at war with Israel and Musharraf is a traitor and he proved it from this statement too

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Sir as Muslims Islam always come first and relations ship with Israel will fuel anger and we can face war inside our country and the Israel also have twice tried to attack our nuclear plants and their main motive is to destroy Pakistan

I believe the zionist state is an enemy because they give India military equipment.
The zionist state sold India some AEW&C EL/M-2075 Phalcons, and the AEW&C EL/M-2075 Phalcons is the zionist state's technology.

The zionist state also supported India during the Kargil war.

I just said lets ask Islamic scholars what they think the just and moral action Pakistan should take.
Since naturally Islamic scholars have more knowledge about Islam than the average Muslim.

Now what do I think based on what I know about the zionist state, the zionist state's relationship with India, and the zionist state's relationship with the Palestinians:

I believe Pakistan should not recognize the zionist state, because the zionist state doesn't give the Palestinians the right to exist and have their own country.

The zionist state is an enemy of Pakistan, because the zionist state sold military equiptment to India.

Now the Palestinians and other Arabs.

We Pakistanis should only support other just and moral causes if others support our just and moral causes.

I'm just asking for justice as this is what Islam teaches us.

To Israel, Pakistan is more important than India...... Because it is nuclear Muslim country.........

Buddy we dont get aid we pay for our weapons with our hard earned cash :disagree:

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

Why the hell does Israel care when they have more advanced nukes and missile defence like Arrow 3? your missiles cant touch Israel

I corrected my post #98.

Yes, but if the zionist state believed in just and moral principles they would not have sold India any military equipment since according to the UN Kashmir is disputed territory.

I corrected my post #98.

Yes, but if the zionist state believed in just and moral principles they would not have sold India any military equipment since according to the UN Kashmir is disputed territory.

By that logic neither should USA, Russia and France? we have a strategic relationship with Israel but India was still the 1st non-arab country to support a Palestinian state. Israel is helping us in launching a 2nd green revolution it has very advanced technology in the field of agriculture.

If all the countries that sell weapons to India are declared enemies that would mean that you would have no other place to buy weapons from except china....

If you don't recognize Israel how will the Palestinians get statehood? If all the arab/muslim nations pushed the international community for a Palestine state it would happen, but one has to think beyond that. A Palestine state would be very much linked with Israel in its economy, culture and many other ways. This would mean that normal foreign relations would have to be established.

I am one of a very few Indians that believe that Kashmir should be part of Pakistan, but Pakistan has done many things to the contrary. My opinion wont be heard among my friends because of terrorist organizations like LeT. If Pakistan would come the negotiation table with a honest offer that the ISI will stop backing terror activities then people with opinions like me can have a voice in India.

If all the countries that sell weapons to India are declared enemies that would mean that you would have no other place to buy weapons from except china....

If you don't recognize Israel how will the Palestinians get statehood? If all the arab/muslim nations pushed the international community for a Palestine state it would happen, but one has to think beyond that. A Palestine state would be very much linked with Israel in its economy, culture and many other ways. This would mean that normal foreign relations would have to be established.

I am one of a very few Indians that believe that Kashmir should be part of Pakistan, but Pakistan has done many things to the contrary. My opinion wont be heard among my friends because of terrorist organizations like LeT. If Pakistan would come the negotiation table with a honest offer that the ISI will stop backing terror activities then people with opinions like me can have a voice in India.

Sure you are as much Indian as im the pope :lol: no true Indian would say Kashmir should be with Pakistan if they knew Indian history and the sacrifice we made.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom