What's new

Muslim restaurateur renames eatery, replaces Muslim staff with Hindus in Mathura

It is Muslim dietary restriction when it comes to slaughtering animal. Jews and Sikhs have their own ways of slaughtering too. We thank God for permitting us to take the animal's life which Almighty God created as food. This is essential from a moral point of view.
He's not listening to logic, don't waste your time trying to reason with a sanghi.

But there is a Z and a J in Urdu.

But not in Hindi script and that explains the mystery.

Now find out if there are more Jameels or Zameels in pakistan. Then think of what it means !!!

Ram was sipping tea when he was brutally killed by the cow. He had no chance to run away.

The cow must have been brainwashed by Aurangzeb then

It was probably a Bull mistakenly called a "Cow". In Hindi most people just say "Gaay" even when they see a bull.

No one says "Saand".

For sake of harmony and respecting the the views of the majority, to begin with ?

I've never complained of lack of bacon when in the middle east or lack of beef or alcy when in most areas of India, Pushkar (lovely town, btw) jao.. bhot mushkil se chicken tak milega, if at all, no beer etc either.. the same applies to clothing and so on.. why is it so hard to be mindful of local sensibilities ? Let people be the way they are.. or, when in Rome, as you please.

You're also an extremely low iq troll, go wrestle with someone your own size.. chal phut bc, no time for low iq folk like you..
For the sake of harmony, Hindus should start eating Cow meat in solidarity with Muslims.

See what I did there

It is among Muslim dietary restrictions when it comes to slaughtering an animal. Jews and Sikhs have their own ways of slaughtering too. We thank God for permitting us to take the animal's life which Almighty God created as food. This is essential from a moral point of view.

If Hindus cannot do it, then its Discriminatory by Nature and cannot exist in civilized society.

IT does not matter what spin you give it.

But not in Hindi script and that explains the mystery.

Now find out if there are more Jameels or Zameels in pakistan. Then think of what it means !!!
There is no mystery, it is a fact that Urdu is dead in India.
was probably a Bull mistakenly called a "Cow". In Hindi most people just say "Gaay" even when they see a bull.

No one says "Saand".
I guess Ram has to reincarnate himself as Jameel to exact revenge on the cow.

If you won't spare animals from the deep sexist psyche, you won't spare humans either.

Tere baap ki jagir hai kya India?

If pushed to the wall, Indian Muslims will create another Pakistan out of India. They will never bevome refugees.

Threats don't work anymore.

Those worked only in CONgress raj.

Today following the Law is NOT optional. Deal with it.

Also there won't be any new pakistan. Kashmir just tried and Failed.

For the sake of harmony, Hindus should start eating Cow meat in solidarity with Muslims.

See what I did there
All I see is you continuing to be an agent provocateur.

You're a low iq individual, I'll be ignoring your shitposting from now on.

There is no mystery, it is a fact that Urdu is dead in India.

So more Jameel or Zameel in pakistan ? That should tell you the state of urdu in pakistan.

I guess Ram has to reincarnate himself as Jameel to exact revenge on the cow.

If you won't spare animals from the deep sexist psyche, you won't spare humans either.

Ram being a Hindu , probably forgives the cow/bull.

So more Jameel or Zameel in pakistan ? That should tell you the state of urdu in pakistan.
Unless Zameel is some vegetarian cuisine, i don't think the word exists.
Ram being a Hindu , probably forgives the cow/bull.
He probably preferred Elephant or Tiger mauling. But i am sure the cow has forgiven herself since he was hindu

If Hindus cannot do it, then its Discriminatory by Nature and cannot exist in civilized society.

IT does not matter what spin you give
If you are vegetarian you don't eat meat. It is your restriction. One of my uncle's in university had a Hindu friend who slaughtered an animal and said Allahu Akbar. My uncle accepted it because it is about morality and faith. Doesn't matter what you call it. Halal is only a word. Moral intent is what matters.

Back
Top Bottom