What's new

Muslim youth in India dissociate from terror: Sufi cleric

Status
Not open for further replies.
??? care to explain?

Ever heard of the Indus Valley Civilization?

Civilt%C3%A0ValleIndoMappa.png

It's the descendants of these people that eventually spread eastwards and found "Bharat".

Actually that is so. God is supreme in Islam; shirk is associating or giving power to anything other than him. Hence, valuing money etc over God is basically shirk; another term for that is Money worship.
So even you are Shirk?

ROFL!!!

Serisouly, what kind of "interpretation" of Islam is THAT?

It's the descendants of these people that eventually spread eastwards and found "Bharat".

Ever heard about Human Migration out of Africa? Those are the people who eventually settled in the Indus Valley. They are the real ancestors of all humans.

I don't know if you're joking or trolling. Consider anything above God...
I mean seriously, is there anyone above God?

You're not Muslim, I'm not expecting you to understand.

Ever heard about Human Migration out of Africa? Those are the people who eventually settled in the Indus Valley. They are the real ancestors of all humans.

True, but then these Africans eventually settled in the valley, and then from the valley some of them gave birth to the Bhartis.
So, Bharti's descend from Africans, obviously as we all do, but also from the anscestors of Pakistanis :lol:

Actually that is so. God is supreme in Islam; shirk is associating or giving power to anything other than him. Hence, valuing money etc over God is basically shirk; another term for that is Money worship.
dont give bs.. every religion says to put people before money.

@Topic: news is about India's Muslims.
India's Muslim being Patriotic may not be a issue for Pakistanis. If they are Patriotic to India does not mean Pakistanis have to be patriotic to India! Two separate nations..I know, it will irk many Pakistanis but, don't take it a offensive thing to Pakistanis. don't equate Indian Muslims love for Motherland as a message to Pakistanis. You must be proud of Pakistan.

We don't have this kind of movies and paranoia here in India. :

Last edited by a moderator:
How am I 'Shirk'? Shirk is an act, not a person.
Exactly. You left Pakistan - the Land Of the Pure, the land created for Islam! You left those shores to another Kafir country to earn money or get an education, which apparently you value more than Allah or His ways (according to Salman108). You prioritized those over Him. Hence you are Shirk. (According to Salman108's interpretation). You should have stayed in Pakistan or went to SA to serve Allah, just like him to be considered a real Muslim.

So even you are Shirk?

ROFL!!!

Quit that ...
What would you think if I told you I have many Hindu friends from India.
We have a very nice friendly relationship.
They are what they are, and I am what I am.
They respect me for that and I respect them for what they are.

It is the other lot, the ones with muslims names that we are discussing here !

I don't know if you're joking or trolling. Consider anything above God...
I mean seriously, is there anyone above God?

You're not Muslim, I'm not expecting you to understand.
You are not human enough to understand Islam. Period.
True, but then these Africans eventually settled in the valley, and then from the valley some of them gave birth to the Bhartis.
So, Bharti's descend from Africans, obviously as we all do, but also from the anscestors of Pakistanis :lol:
Does that even make any sense? Didnt pay attention is science classes, obviously!

Civilt%C3%A0ValleIndoMappa.png

wrong no proof of that.. but you guys are not from pakistan the land. you guys are from central asia..

Exactly. You left Pakistan - the Land Of the Pure, the land created for Islam! You left those shores to another Kafir country to earn money or get an education, which apparently you value more than Allah or His ways (according to Salman108). You prioritized those over Him. Hence you are Shirk. (According to Salman108's interpretation). You should have stayed in Pakistan or went to SA to serve Allah, just like him to be considered a real Muslim.

Haha no, I'm not joining the British army to murder my Muslim brethren in other countries though, unlike what Muslim Indians do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom