What's new

Muslim youth in India dissociate from terror: Sufi cleric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the HELL ARE U to judge us,,,, judge ur self firts living in muslims country doesn't make u or ur country men torch beares of Islam.

tauba kar lo ,,, ALLAH (SWT) ka azaab hai aap ke mulk par aur aap ki awaam par .

Tauba?

Humay apki takalaf ki koi zaroorat ney hain.

Tauba apko karni chaye, kyun ki app hindu ke saat Musalmano ki naa kami dekha chate hain.

As stated earlier in another thread; most Pakistanis are godless freaks... trying to justify there freakishness by refusing all true Islamic worshipers.

When a Nut goes mad he rejects logic..same here.

Know y Allah is all wrathful on them infidel Pak* azzes? I do.:lol:

so muslims living in non muslim countries cannot be called muslims
i have read anyone following five pillars of islam is a muslim
which version of quran do you have

Our Pakistani neighbours will dump all these definition when it comes to getting citizenship of Canada, United States or United Kingdom. During Construction of Mangla Dam, most of the Mirpuris were helped to get British citizenship. They love to live with Non-Muslims in Rich countries of America and Europe. I can't stop laughing at their hypocrisy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

no !
it is 150 million fools who think they are muslims because they have muslims names.
they know that they serve a non muslim regime; but still pretend that they are msulim.
they are the worst scum of earth.

Who the **** are you to say us scums ..

Living in a fake Islamic regime which supports terrorist groups doesn't make you a superior Muslim

I would anyday prefer being ruled by idol worshippers than a regime which supports Taliban and Al Qaeda which have killed thousands of innocent Muslims and non Muslims

Our Pakistani neighbours will dump all these definition when it comes to getting citizenship of Canada, United States or United Kingdom. During Construction of Mangla Dam, most of the Mirpuris were helped to get British citizenship. They love to live with Non-Muslims in Rich countries of America and Europe. I can't stop laughing at their hypocrisy.
^^not just tht thed gladly call themselves Indians if it means it keeps them aways from there beloved PaK* land ,as most of there ***** get deported back frm countries like UK on a daily basis.

Hey Faizy boy, you should see what your compatriots were writing about you and other Muslim Indian members, in a different thread.

LOL

^

When you collaborate with idol worshipers to attack Muslims, deen goes out of the window.

That where you are short of Brain.

This is Called "Patriotism/ Desh bhakti". Religion is a personal believe whereas Nation is social Believe. this is the love and trust which bound us all Indians together.

But this is hard for you to understand, as your Avatar speaks alot about your mind set/ growth.

Don't make me point out retarded ideologies you bhartis follow, because this thread could run for 50 pages.

After 9/11 and the New York Bomb scare you people were the ones using the name of 150 million Muslims
And quoting yourself as Indian Muslims ..
Ask those Pakistanis working in US

Bade aaye ideology ke baare mein bolne

Many Kasmiris have died coz of the lashkars and not coz of the Indian Army ..

This thread was started to show how non radical our muslim population is but sadly pakistani trollers have turned this into religious war

After 9/11 and the New York Bomb scare you people were the ones using the name of 150 million Muslims
And quoting yourself as Indian Muslims ..
Ask those Pakistanis working in US

Bade aaye ideology ke baare mein bolne

Many Kasmiris have died coz of the lashkars and not coz of the Indian Army ..

No Pakistani calls themself Indian in NY. Stop the lies bharti, it reflects badly on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom