What's new

My Article Got Published !!!

Its been a long time since i updated anything on this front. Here is a blog that i have created which i guess / hope will help my fellow traders.

Give below is the link.

MARKET MONGER

Last edited:
Has anybody made use of the info there ?

MARKET MONGER

Nice blog.... is he using reuters?...
Gold is sustaining itself in overbought levels since 1260 levels. Having a look at the previous charts it was noted that the last time the Gold did the same thing it had rallied $ 110 approx, in that view the current rally should continue till 1360 - 1370.
Now thats a very brave statement indeed...Gold is still hovering around 1300.....1350 is a sure shot but in a month or two...breaking 1350 this month is only possible if double dip is confirmed.....

Last edited:
congrats..gold is very valuable and recession proof saving..make it a rule to buy 100G biscuit every year no matter what and you will be retiring to a very handsome surprise..but do invest it somewhere or else zakat / tax will eat it all!

congrats..gold is very valuable and recession proof saving..make it a rule to buy 100G biscuit every year no matter what and you will be retiring to a very handsome surprise..but do invest it somewhere or else zakat / tax will eat it all!

better buy an inflation linker if you want to hedge your value.Gold is dependent upon capital gains whereas in Inflation linked security, you will get regular inflation adjusted cash flows

Has anybody made use of the info there ?

MARKET MONGER

I agree with this

Gold is the only actual bull market currently. It just made a new high yesterday , in the present circumstances it may continue. I call gold the ultimate bubble, which means it might go higher. But its certainly not safe and its not going to last for ever ' - George Soros was quoted as saying on Sep 15.

There are probably going to be some major reactions before gold really takes off. Still kind of risky IMO.

Didn't read the article. I am sure it's a good one. Congratulation man and keep it up. Good luck for the future project. :tup:

Now thats a very brave statement indeed...Gold is still hovering around 1300.....1350 is a sure shot but in a month or two...breaking 1350 this month is only possible if double dip is confirmed.....

No Im not using Reuters, its juts a plain blog that i use to share my views. Thanks for going thru it, and your feedback as always is welcome.

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

better buy an inflation linker if you want to hedge your value.Gold is dependent upon capital gains whereas in Inflation linked security, you will get regular inflation adjusted cash flows

Trend is your besdt friend, once you see something in such a bull rally as gold is/ was, its always good to encash on it.

Bull should i buy gold ? ...lolz...yes no may be....wat u think...
Indeed a very good article ..

Its 1350 already and now for next targets. :toast_sign:

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Bull should i buy gold ? ...lolz...yes no may be....wat u think...
Indeed a very good article ..

Thanks haider. Do go thru the blog.

Gold at 1360 as said earlier.
GoldRSI1.jpg

"Gold is sustaining itself in overbought levels since 1260 levels. Having a look at the previous charts it was noted that the last time the Gold did the same thing it had rallied $ 110 approx, in that view the current rally should continue till 1360 - 1370." - Sep 30, 2010 on my blog Marketmonger.blogspot.com

Did anyone utlise this info that was given out in the morning? @ www. marketmonger.blogspot.com

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 13
Did anyone utlise this info that was given out in the morning? @ www. marketmonger.blogspot.com

can't open this image/attachment - I think there is some problem
please upload on image hosting website and share it by using IMG code instead

can't open this image/attachment - I think there is some problem
please upload on image hosting website and share it by using IMG code instead

Zaki you can go the link MARKET MONGER, the blog is being regulary updated with info about Gold markets. Do have a look.

Back
Top Bottom