What's new

My class fellow just had a fight with me on stupid issue, what should i do

Well.wisher

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello ..
I just had a fight with a stupid class fellow on a stupid thing .. what should i do now .
Actually i made some 15 birds of clay in my college , we all worked together and we made 15 birds for her too , she didnt do any work . So as usual she was absent the day we did carving of birds and got them a good shape. I did my work too . She didnt do her work .
Since i decided to leave the university she knew it she requested me to give my all birds to her . At first i agreed to give her but then a good friend of mine told me she dont hav birds someone stole her all good carved birds so i told her to get my birds to get marks and said to that class fellow that you canot take my birds as i m giving it to my friend . At this she started a great hue , she screen shot my texts to the whole group in wats app and called me a deceiver , double face etc etc .. i was angry and texted in 'f' language . She then again called me lousy language and removed me from group .

What should i do and who is wrong in here .

giphy.gif

I am not getting these 30 seconds back.

How cruel is life and the internet.

Your sincere advices will be appreciated cause i have a high anger issue and i really wng to act wise here .

Hello ..
I just had a fight with a stupid class fellow on a stupid thing .. what should i do now .
Actually i made some 15 birds of clay in my college , we all worked together and we made 15 birds for her too , she didnt do any work . So as usual she was absent the day we did carving of birds and got them a good shape. I did my work too . She didnt do her work .
Since i decided to leave the university she knew it she requested me to give my all birds to her . At first i agreed to give her but then a good friend of mine told me she dont hav birds someone stole her all good carved birds so i told her to get my birds to get marks and said to that class fellow that you canot take my birds as i m giving it to my friend . At this she started a great hue , she screen shot my texts to the whole group in wats app and called me a deceiver , double face etc etc .. i was angry and texted in 'f' language . She then again called me lousy language and removed me from group .

What should i do and who is wrong in here .

should have slept with her long ago. now you are regretting it.
she is a lazy woman. you are better off without. move on get another friend

should have slept with her long ago. now you are regretting it.
she is a lazy woman. you are better off without. move on get another friend
I have good frnd , she was just a classfellow
Pycho . whats the need to start a great hue over not giving her birds ..

And whats the need to send screen shots in group nd then start bitching ...

Hello ..
Since i decided to leave the university s.
I thought you must be in middle school or some thing

Girl, i doubt any male here can help you with girly issues .......talk with your sister or sahaili

so your leaving uni and your final assignment is to make these birds. this person does not have any birds as she is lazy (typical) but you have another friend who has birds but were stolen then you give it to your friend who had said birds stolen. the girl who you originally intended to give the bird has gone all b!tch mode. is that right to begin with

Well that friend of yours seem to be having low esteem towards others. She is arrogant and selfish. Since it was a slight case that you couldn't hand over those birds to her while she began personal attacks including conversation SS being sent to others on groups which is highly and extremely shameful act. I'd suggest you to slightly clear your stance and stay away from such a person.

Your sincere advices will be appreciated cause i have a high anger issue and i really wng to act wise here .

I can only help you get angrier.

First of all you disappointed PDP by deciding to leave the university. You know some people commit suicide because they are not admitted for higher studies. So hard for me to feel any sympathy.

Secondly they were birds. Like doves. Symbol of peace. How does one manage to find people who are willing to fight over that amazes me.

Thirdly once you have given it away its not yours. Taking back a gift is termed Indian giver. So that's punishment enough for you.

Fourthly get back to university smile and finish your studies.

Fifth stop sharing this with us on an international forum. You would slash should have asked your mother and stick with her advice because no advice can be more sincere.

Sixth musalman ki pehchan uske rawwiye se hoti hai

Seventh dil bura Karne se kaam Bura hota hai

Or chaiye? Achi khaasi aqal di hai us per shampoo k ilawa bhi lagaya karo (sadly a bit sexist but mere baal nahi hai phir bhi me lagata ho so i can say)

I have good frnd , she was just a classfellow
Pycho . whats the need to start a great hue over not giving her birds ..

And whats the need to send screen shots in group nd then start bitching ...
well my young brother you will learn as you grow up that people like this lady are irrelevant in life. the less attention you give her the better. just study hard and ignore her. soon she will get tired of it. if you don't care what she or others think then she and the others will get tired. but lesson here is don't type what may be used against you

First of all you disappointed PDP by deciding to leave the university. You know some people commit suicide because they are not admitted for higher studies. So hard for me to feel any sympathy.

Secondly they were birds. Like doves. Symbol of peace. How does one manage to find people who are willing to fight over that amazes me.

Thirdly once you have given it away its not yours. Taking back a gift is termed Indian giver. So that's punishment enough for you.

Fourthly get back to university smile and finish your studies.

Fifth stop sharing this with us on an international forum. You would slash should have asked your mother and stick with her advice because no advice can be more sincere.

Sixth musalman ki pehchan uske rawwiye se hoti hai

Seventh dil bura Karne se kaam Bura hota hai

Or chaiye? Achi khaasi aqal di hai us per shampoo k ilawa bhi lagaya karo (sadly a bit sexist but mere baal nahi hai phir bhi me lagata ho so i can say)

Well thank you for your valuable advices but now you get that why I want to get rid of this university's environment .
This will be still slightest compared to what I see them treating each other .
I think I've this little freedom to exit such place for my own relief .
This place gives me anxiety and I want to leave it

so your leaving uni and your final assignment is to make these birds. this person does not have any birds as she is lazy (typical) but you have another friend who has birds but were stolen then you give it to your friend who had said birds stolen. the girl who you originally intended to give the bird has gone all b!tch mode. is that right to begin with

Yes ..

Man, you must have aced Mice and Men back at high school, your summing up skills are very good. :lol:

Well thank you for your valuable advices but now you get that why I want to get rid of this university's environment .
This will be still slightest compared to what I see them treating each other .
I think I've this little freedom to exit such place for my own relief .
This place gives me anxiety and I want to leave it

Yes ..

Next time make sure a less privileged one gets into the university before you.

I am not going to sympathise with you on my principles.

This is part and parcel of life and growing up. Everyone will tell you that and everyone else will tell you that nobody likes a quitter.

I am totally the wrong person on this.

@Spring Onion @Moonlight @Farah Sohail
Would you mind fair ladies.

@Divergent ankles where you at.

@Śakra do indulge

@ Oprah Winfrey

Over and out.

Tadi mairbani apni PDP nu chaddawo aas threat dai wich. :D:lol:

Back
Top Bottom