What's new

My favorite indian members.

My favorite from Indian sides are too many. Not in any particular order-
1) Joe Shearer - I love to attend his history classes.. always knowledgeful
2) XiNiX- For all his "India's might" thread
3) Benny - Full of life, balanced, many thread starter
4) vsdoc- I love that guy because of his comments and discussion but he got banned
5) EjazR - His Kashmir related threads and the way he discusses everything calmly
6) Karthik - Very difficult to win a debate against him.
7) Paritosh- He is pretty balanced debator, was away for long, back to game now a days.
8) MalayMishra - He talks very sicerely and quite knowledgefull.
9) IndianArmy - An ex army person, Core patriot felt sad when he left protesting partiality against Indian members.
10)desiman - Love his avatar and him as debator. He is also full of life like Benny.
11)Vinod2070- He was quite an aggressive guy and aggressive debator. I think he is ban now.
12)Karan.1970 - Love to read his findings and observations in discussion.

There are plenty other good debators from our side which I love to readand they are toxic_pus, Peshwa, indianjatt, ps80,gowthamraj, peshwa,gubbi,roach, Fateh71,Tshering

Thanks!!
Your list of favourite people pretty much works for me as well.

The fact that so many people like desiman is really telling. The guy has a brain of a 10 year old. It's like a child inhabiting in a body of an adult. I don't think I've ever came across someone so naive and simplistic. I mean given how simplistic Indians tend to be compared to other nationalities, this guy really takes the cake by a huge margin.

The fact that so many people like desiman is really telling. The guy has a brain of a 10 year old. It's like a child inhabiting in a body of an adult. I don't think I've ever came across someone so naive and simplistic. I mean given how simplistic Indians tend to be compared to other nationalities, this guy really takes the cake by a huge margin.

okkkkkk :what: really common SMC, you yourself took the cake with this comment. As the great Mahatma Gandhi once said," the mark of a great man is in his simplicity and the mark of a inferior one is someone who looks down upon being simple ". Sorry but Indians tend to follow our forefathers words rather closely. I can only debate with people who can match up in one, take a hint. The fact that SOCOM is the only person thanking you also shows the caliber of the comment and person giving it.

Cheers.
:cheers:

glad to know that pople know me here...it's been 2 years now...!
malay has been one of the best posters...
I personally have always like people who are normally not overtly patriotic...
deckingraj has a good mind...
Bhushan has been good...
gabbar...jakko...have all been good...
amongst the Pakistanis I have always like Santro's unbiased posts..this guy should be one of the mods...agnostic is one of the most intelligent people here..

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Somebody noticed the most inactive member:P

I think I'm the only Indian poster who never got banned inspite of close to two year stay on this forum.. Still I'm on no one's list..:cry: lol.. probably I'll be on the mod's/ admin's list.. ;)

On topic:

Informative: Sancho, Lt. Prateek, Joe Shearer, Sudhir, malay....

Good debater (with or without sarcasm): EjazR, Bangalore, Gubbi, Toxic Pus, Peshwa, Dekingraj, Paritosh, PlanetWarrior (in hidernation), ek_indian, ramu, brahmastra, Karan.1970 and many more

Neutral and cool: Abir, BENNY, seiko, desiman, KillBill, indianRabbit, Patrician etc.

Agressive debater: VsDoc, Karthic_Sri

Good with images n videos: Bhusan, rpaveenkum, marcos98..

I think I missed many..

Thanks bhai. I am honoured.:cheers:

I have already mentioned my favorite Indian members, just updating vinod2070 into my listing.

My favorite Pakistani members i like most of the time and at times are Kaserkin, qsaark, develeporo[spellings] AgonistMuslim, EmoGirl, Jana, Fatman sir, sprinklingway, muse, Mastkhan. I am not a frequent visitor of Pakistan Defence, the poster above are the one i have read most. I will update my list when read more posters.

Ohh well....your post itself shows how much matured you yourself are....
You cant stand many people liking one particular person.We have a term for it.Its called ENVY

Hahaa... what the heck... there is controversy in this thread also... :no:

Anyways... good to know the respected members in this forum :tup:
Keep up the good work!

Andheri East or Andheri West?????:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I used to stay in J.B.Nagar in Andheri East...You can find lots of really hot chicks there in the evening.....

Yeah, Mostly airhostesses.. No wonder I visit my Bua's place in J B Nagar so often.. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom