What's new

My Loyalty Pledge for Pakistan

to the thread opener : What exactly you can do now to help and build a better ,safe and strong pakistan??? I wish to know really ... no offence...

I really wish to know that how can you and it's a basic question... being patriotic is good no doubt about that..but in my thinking i guess the one who works more and say less is " THE ONE " . well anyways... i guess u might have a good plan ... please do share it with us....

Ok you pledge your loyalty and all that to Pakistan. So what? Are you picking up the trash you see on the streets? Are you going to do anything to remove this corrupt govt and army or just keep criticizing them on the internet? What have you done to fight extremists? Did you accept your mistake and face the consequences or did you pay a little extra to the cop to get out of the mess? Did you pay your recently unemployed neighbour's rent or did you buy a new car to show off in front of him?

Now we can sit here all day long and go on about our loyalty to Pakistan but it means nothing until we act on it. Most of us are happy to pay taxes to foreign countries we are working in but god forbid paying our taxes to the Pakistani govt, why because they're corrupt. Is our loyalty to Pakistan really there when we curse it for loadshedding? Let's admit it we love hating America but majority of us would happily accept an American green card.

I'm sorry for being so harsh but it's the truth. I am not directly talking to the OP here but the majority of Pakistanis that cry about loving Pakistan but when it comes to doing something for Pakistan they back out and instead look for someone else to do something.

Don't be a follower be a leader.

^^^^ i guess you are pretty much angry .. calm down man.. just a thread....

^^^^ i guess you are pretty much angry .. calm down man.. just a thread....

No Im not angry lol but tired of you Indians trolling senselessly for the past few weeks. I know you get boners and orgasms from this trolling but calm down on it.

Trolling kills don't do it. I knew a guy who died from trolling because he got banned multiple times and couldn't get his drug (trolling)

was he hiding under false pakistani flag.....^^^ lol.... come on ... seriously ..u tell me ...as a commoner what you can do to help pakistan... after all this cra@ ....only thing one can do is just write here and fell good....

say if i am wrong....

why do you have to announce this to everybody.

There have been a number of people after the OBL raid who have changed their flags and said they don't call themselves Pakistanis. While I can understand their anger and frustration, this is precisely the time when the country needs unflinching loyalty.

must be difficult to do all that from saudi arabia.

Maybe she was born in Saudi Arabia to Pakistani parents. Or moved there when young.

Why do you doubt her passion?

was he hiding under false pakistani flag.....^^^ lol.... come on ... seriously ..u tell me ...as a commoner what you can do to help pakistan... after all this cra@ ....only thing one can do is just write here and fell good....

say if i am wrong....

What crap are you talking about? You guys make it seem like Pakistan is going to end tomorrow, but again you people have been saying that since 1947. Yes Pakistan is going through a tough phase but that doesn't mean were finished. Every country has gone through hard times. That doesn't mean you become unpatriotic or something. If everyone does their role and are committed to being loyal then any country can transform into something big.

There have been a number of people after the OBL raid who have changed their flags and said they don't call themselves Pakistanis. While I can understand their anger and frustration, this is precisely the time when the country needs unflinching loyalty

There were a number of Pakistanis who changed their flags after the Raymond Davis issue and when Pakistan crushed West Indies in WC quarter finals they all were back. Just wait for Pakistan to whitewash the West Indies test series or win gold medal at Sultan Azlan Shah, they all will be back. Dont worry.

Here is my pledge

No matter which moron says what about Pakistan and no matter if any moron can strip himself of Pakistani nationality , i am PROUD TO BE A PAKISTANI In all situations.

Me too. Pakistan is our beloved country in the hands of thugs, but Inshallah we will have good people replacing the bad ones, slowly without a bloddy revolt like Libay, Tunisia, Bahrain or Syria.

Long Live Pakistan and its great people.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom