What's new

My Loyalty Pledge for Pakistan

What is wrong in shopping at WallMart and K-Mart?? What white wanabes? Most of the Indians just work hard and send money back to their families in India. I have visited and seen for myself...a lot of White people surviving on food coupons. But them to whom am i explaining? you may not be an american at all..

Lol, you are talking to a Pakistani. Some of them changed their flags after the OBL raid.

Pavam, pedichitta ketto.

I've noticed quite a few Indians change their flags to double Pakistani or dual American on here actually.

I've noticed quite a few Indians change their flags to double Pakistani or dual American on here actually.

Yeah even i have noticed MOD's change their flags to......dont even remember the countries name.

my whole life is for pakistan whenever my country needs me i will be ready AND my death will also be for Pakistan...............
i will live for honour and die for honour.......without Pakistan I am nothing

There is NOT alot of Pakistanis here on this thread to confirm their loyalty pledge to Pakistan.

Pakistan itself should clean up immediately or more raids, Pakistanis must not accept hyporcrisy and fake leaderships, normally killing innocent people regularly and bribing/many lies/dishonor in last 63 years. Damage is already but i think few years later it will bring back to normal if GoP is honest.

One must grow out of the all too common saying "My country, right or wrong." What that means is having a blind nationalism, a tendency to support everything that a country does, regardless of the morality or ethics of it.

I'm not saying this just about Pakistan, all nations have a subset of people who think this way. It is dangerous.

must be difficult to do all that from saudi arabia.

No not like that :) those who are sitting here and who hold their sectarian affiliation higher than their country and change their flags are worst than anyone. so as compare to these, those sitting in other countries and still determined are much better.

anyway once again no matter what happens i am a very very very PROUD PAKISTANI and my loyalty to my country cant be shaken by stinking moron enemies of Pakistan

One must grow out of the all too common saying "My country, right or wrong." What that means is having a blind nationalism, a tendency to support everything that a country does, regardless of the morality or ethics of it.

I'm not saying this just about Pakistan, all nations have a subset of people who think this way. It is dangerous.

Chogy we see this blind nationalism in US when you guys went on to kill everyone on false accusations.

anyway i think NON-PAKISTANIS should stay away from this thread. you guys are just trolling and tress passing

anyway once again no matter what happens i am a very very very PROUD PAKISTANI and my loyalty to my country cant be shaken by stinking moron enemies of Pakistan

Glad to hear. Keep going Janaaa. :enjoy:

Chogy we see this blind nationalism in US when you guys went on to kill everyone on false accusations.

anyway i think NON-PAKISTANIS should stay away from this thread. you guys are just trolling and tress passing

As I said, all nations have this, it is not unique to Pakistan. And I will respect your request... you are right, this should be a Pakistan-only thread.

Pakistan provide me home, food , education , freedom and everything i need BUT in return i did nothing yet BUT now its a time for me , you and all of us to pay back by working hard with honesty and serve our country and defend our country...........
PAKISTAN ZINDBAD:pakistan:

We are educating students, who are future of Pakistan, we are grooming our children who will represent Pakistan in world tomorrow. And I am confident no one can shake resolve and belief of my students . Long Live Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom