Pakistan

Some random snaps of my cousin’s kabootar and murghay in my pind:

Kuda designed by Master craftsman from Jharanwala:

Some cocks for you boys:
BA14003B-F9AE-48F5-976B-05E731799C7C.jpeg

BF49F035-66A2-4C1D-8DF2-6192FF32C982.jpeg

FAB67D5B-10E9-455A-B4C6-723B1D200EC1.jpeg

Last edited:
Not trying to offend you just my thoughts , that pind looks like a really backward one with no sewerage facility and roads.
I've seen many pinds rain doesn't affect them this way.

theres no sewerage system in your village?

No lahori. You Lahoris eat up all the funds for Punjab.

Not trying to offend you just my thoughts , that pind looks like a really backward one with no sewerage facility and roads.
I've seen many pinds rain doesn't affect them this way.

Roads are paved and there is a sewage system, it’s just archaic. My pind is located in lower flatlands of Punjab next to the desert. You can literally see dunes if you walk two minutes away from the village.

Last edited:

Some random snaps of my cousin’s kabootar and murghay in my pind:

Kuda designed by Master craftsman from Jharanwala:

Some cocks for you boys:
View attachment 863383

View attachment 863384

View attachment 863386
I have been wondering.

How much has village life changed from 1800s to 1900s and now in 21st century. I cant see much differences, unless you or anybody else has noticed ?

I think the village life in 1800s and before in Mughal era, is almost the same as now.

My uncle sprays diesel near his charpai. :lol:
The ~Rs 200/Liter diesel ?

I have been wondering.

How much has village life changed from 1800s to 1900s and now in 21st century. I cant see much differences, unless you or anybody else has noticed ?

I think the village life in 1800s and before in Mughal era, is almost the same as now.

The ~Rs 200/Liter diesel ?

Chaff cutters are motorized. People have tractors and motorcycles. 24/7 gas and electricity in my pind thanks to your DHA boys. My pind is literally next to BWP DHA and I’ll probably be making some haram fauji money soon when they announce Phase II and want to buy out my lands.

Chaff cutters are motorized. People have tractors and motorcycles. 24/7 gas and electricity in my pind thanks to your DHA boys. My pind is literally next to BWP DHA and I’ll probably be making some haram fauji money soon when they announce Phase II and want to buy out my lands.
Tanga's are all but extinct now in almost all of Pakistan, you can still see the odd tanga stand in some districts but that was something I always looked forward to when visiting rural Pakistan.

The traditional inghiti oven, not many houses save for the most poor use one in villages now.

Do you guys still have a "hooter ho" that tubewell machine that makes a delightful "hooter hope" sound early in the morning?

My son receiving the news that he can no longer eat cha biskoht because of imported gormint:
9F6F6475-D2FF-45CF-A2A6-A5CEB302137A.jpeg

Tanga's are all but extinct now in almost all of Pakistan, you can still see the odd tanga stand in some districts but that was something I always looked forward to when visiting rural Pakistan.

The traditional inghiti oven, not many houses save for the most poor use one in villages now.

Do you guys still have a "hooter ho" that tubewell machine that makes a delightful "hooter hope" sound early in the morning?

We have tangas still. Also my cousin has a few horses. We ride them around in the desert. Every house in my pind have the oven, even if they have stoves. And yes we have tube well machines. Next time I’m in Pakistan, I will invite you to check out my village.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom