What's new

MY RESULT!!!!

Chrome9

Reaction score
OK guys today i got my IGCSE results and i'm proud to share it with you guys.
It goes like this:
Math----A
Business---A
Biology-----A*
Chemistry---A*
Physics-----A*
English------A* &level 1 in orals.
I'm chuffed to bits about the result but no onje ask me for any treats:devil:
Anyone else got their results..?:enjoy: :cheers:

I have to say you are far more intelligent than what i was at 16.

O levels.

I've turned up some parhai gears recently... The rest were all B's. 8 subs in total.

O levels.

I've turned up some parhai gears recently... The rest were all B's. 8 subs in total.

well that's ok, I guess the further you go the mroe important it gets and the more you need to be on top form.
I have to say you are far more intelligent than what i was at 16.
Thanks alot man.. appreciated

congrats chrome9:tup: do you go to jeddah prep intercontinental school i also studied in jeddah Saudi Arabia

nope I live in dammam, There's a Pakistani school in Khobar but I don't go there because they don't teach the IGCSE syllabus. But thankyou for the congatulations nevertheless.

OK guys today i got my IGCSE results and i'm proud to share it with you guys.
It goes like this:
Math----A
Business---A
Biology-----A*
Chemistry---A*
Physics-----A*
English------A* &level 1 in orals.
I'm chuffed to bits about the result but no onje ask me for any treats:devil:
Anyone else got their results..?:enjoy: :cheers:

Damn man!!! i am impressed.

congratz........

Damn man!!! i am impressed.

congratz........
Thankyou sir, are you a doctor? my dad is too. Bcause i did better in sciences he wants me to go in pre-med, but i'm not sure because i've seen my dad's life and i think being a doctor is too togh for me

yes Chrome9, i am a doctor.......but i have put my medical practice on hold(for the time being) and am waiting for the result of the Civil Services Exam.

but since ur father is also a doctor, it will be much easier for u to step into his shoes......he already has an established practice(i assume), and u can carry on from there.

life of a doctor is quite tough, especially the first few years when one works in a hospital, but they are still very enjoyable.......

Back
Top Bottom