What's new

My son is not a terrorist: abu jindal's mother

Those who lost someone in Mumbai that evening have a very different view ...
Given a chance I would have killed the bastard myself without pondering over the designation of terrorist or, Mujahid...

She is complicit in his treachery and should be taken in as well.

So should the father.

Leave the sisters alone as they are married. But keep an eye on them and their families.

It is too easy for these bastards to jump ship, first to Bangladesh (or even Nepal) through that joke of a border, and from there its a hop skipand jump to Pakistan.

There they will get married, have kids.

Then come back here to kill Indians.

All the while India harbors the blood of these snakes.

When you kill a snake, you make sure that you kill its entire brood.

If you leave one alive, it will come back for you. Even after years.

I am sure that its not going to have effect on these bastards, because someone who can kill his own people, can as well leave his family to rot.

But once the message goes out that families are fair game, institutionally by the state, something somewhere is going to break, and leaks and informants are going to come forward from within their own sordid nests.

The way to break a chain or a lock is by applying leverage to its weakest link.

Dude what you are saying in tune with what N. Koreans practice..where the entire family is made is to suffer for 3 generations for the fault of one.

Her mother should also be hanged as an accessory ..

Dude what you are saying in tune with what N. Koreans practice..where the entire family is made is to suffer for 3 generations for the fault of one.

Small price to pay fom where I stand.

We are a soft state with an exposed underbelly which anyone can take a slash at whenever he wishes.

Recognize the fanaticism that we are facing, and you will realize what needs to be done.

Yes it is an emotional issue, and hence I urge the media to not sensationalize such subjects so that they garner public sympathy.. I mean no matter what henious crimes these jihaadi animals do our media gives a justification to gujarat riots .I mean common ppl giveme a break even hindu terrorists like sadhvi , aseemanand, col purohit can give lakhs of such execuses should we start buying them, how is that only when a muslim is arrested such victims of godhra cards a publicly displayed .how does a man from maharastra become victim of genocide in gujarat and to avenge that genocide they mayhem mumbaikars which its not even part of gujarat and gujaratis?

Thats what the irony here. He became a hard core jihadi after Gujurat riots and in the end killed scores of Mumbaikars who has nothing to do with the riots.

Small price to pay fom where I stand.

In a way what you are saying is politically incorrect, but works. The Israelis blew up the houses of suicide bombers and this greatly reduced new recruits for the same as they feared the safety of their families after their mission is over.

Apna beta kis maa ko chor nazar aata hai... koi batayega mujhe...:what:

She is complicit in his treachery and should be taken in as well.

So should the father.

Leave the sisters alone as they are married. But keep an eye on them and their families.

It is too easy for these bastards to jump ship, first to Bangladesh (or even Nepal) through that joke of a border, and from there its a hop skipand jump to Pakistan.

There they will get married, have kids.

Then come back here to kill Indians.

All the while India harbors the blood of these snakes.

When you kill a snake, you make sure that you kill its entire brood.

If you leave one alive, it will come back for you. Even after years.

I am sure that its not going to have effect on these bastards, because someone who can kill his own people, can as well leave his family to rot.

But once the message goes out that families are fair game, institutionally by the state, something somewhere is going to break, and leaks and informants are going to come forward from within their own sordid nests.

The way to break a chain or a lock is by applying leverage to its weakest link.

sounds effective but scary as well .

In a way what you are saying is politically incorrect, but works. The Israelis blew up the houses of suicide bombers and this greatly reduced new recruits for the same as they feared the safety of their families after their mission is over.

You are getting my drift now.

Balls to politically correct.

Politically correct did not help those who died because this bastard thought it was a great idea to help Pakistan and Pakistanis kill Indians.

She should contact the likes of Teesta Setalvad..she can help to make a nice case out of it. A young lad from a humble backround who turned terrorist after Gujurat riots.

You are getting my drift now.

Balls to politically correct.

Politically correct did not help those who died because this bastard thought it was a great idea to help Pakistan and Pakistanis kill Indians.

But then again, does every terrorists care about their families??

I agree family us fair game.

I'm not sure if it will work in the long run -

Such tactics were expressely used by the Punjab police to crush extremism in Punjab where families of militants were fair game to the police..but it has not left a good taste among the locals.

This might be a different case as unlike Punjab this is not one continguous insurgency, but just saying.

Muslims are being considered terrorists in hindu-stan. But whenever Shev sina and hindu extremists attack on Sikhs, Christians and muslims in india ,they are being sheltered by Indian media+political parties. :bad:

Why not let the judiciary decide ?

No mother can give up her child so easily. The love of a mother transcends deeds, nation and religion.

That being taken into account, still does not absolve anyone of their crimes. If the judiciary and governing bodies deem him guilty, he will be punished as he must be.

I'm not going to reply to the retards here advocating mass extermination.

Muslims are being considered terrorists in hindu-stan. But whenever Shev sina and hindu extremists attack on Sikhs, Christians and muslims in india ,they are being sheltered by Indian media+political parties. :bad:

You are comparing religious riots to terrorism.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom