What's new

My tribute to paf--Pakistan Air Force = New 2011 = video

ive just uploaded this new video-- but i can seem to get sound on the 360p resolution :taz:-- anyone having same problem with this video?

ENJOY!:pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
hi guys! --ive just made another video-- its basically a tribute to black spiders , but the name is placed to get some views on it aswell--no, i dont bash any nationality in my videos --- might need some repetitive pixels changes by you to get audio , right now -coutesy fresh audioswap!

guys, i need your input on the song ive put on it-- if u guys advise me i'll change it!

my video link is broken-- here goes again

music problem fixed!

The music tore my ears apart lol , antibody good work but it was jst f-16 centric i would have love to see other birds too specially erieye and il-78

yar audioswap has very low quality music library -- i had a copyrite problem e my izmir video , i had garajbaras by junoon on it and i am scrolling through the free music to replace it and its awful -- i have 800 gb of rock and metal music , was even asked to start a music show on fm89 , but i politely declined the offer..

the first video i posted in 2010 still stands the test of time! it has paf shots

Back
Top Bottom