What's new

Myanmar aircraft cross Bangladesh border, fire shells

you are ignoring intelligence CIA is providing Ukraine that makes this possible

Yep! US intelligence and logistics support in Ukraine is top notch.

Which is why Putin will lose eventually.

His only hope is to hold on until 2024 and hope for a Trump win.

But will he be alive even next year.

His cancer looks terminal.

Then you are living in a fool's paradise. Only a strong military CNA protect your sovereignty and economy!

India will invade us for sure , if we don't upgrade our military. Please don't be fooled by shushis. Shushils are sugar coated quinine!

Keep it in mind , no one should seek for war , but everyone should be prepared for it!

That's why our main focus must be on both economy and military!

You are dead wrong. Bangladeshi real enemy is India , soon you will see that. I'm wondering it's coming from a Chinese!

It beats me why India would invade you when you can get what they want without invading

Even with a strong military you cannot threaten India or Myanmar. And a strong military will slow you down economically

Bangladesh has a pretty good army of 200,000 troops for defense

It beats me why India would invade you when you can get what they want without invading

Even with a strong military you cannot threaten India or Myanmar. And a strong military will slow you down economically

Bangladesh has a pretty good army of 200,000 troops for defense

You can see the results of Bangladesh being militarily weak by reading the news and thinking about it.

The projects in BD that you call development were/ are financed by foreign project loans.

And these loans are not for use to strengthen the military. Internal resources are needed to do so supported by good planning and domestic revenue.

BD's military expenditures will be more constrained as it will be paying back more than $4 billion every year that it earns by exports and remittances.

The projects in BD that you call development were/ are financed by foreign project loans.

And these loans are not for use to strengthen the military. Internal resources are needed to do so supported by good planning and domestic revenue.

BD's military expenditures will be more constrained as it will be paying back more than $4 billion every year that it earns by exports and remittances.

For BD to pay 4billion a year - it needed to have borrowed at least 150 billion 🤣🤣🤣

Even my 230k mortgage interest is at 1.9% fixed for five years.

You are economically illiterate!!

For BD to pay 4billion a year - it needed to have borrowed at least 150 billion 🤣🤣🤣

Even my 230k mortgage interest is at 1.9% fixed for five years.

You are economically illiterate!!
not too many people are loaning money to Bangladesh at 1.9%

Tell us how do you plan to defend against Indian attack or threaten Myanmar. Threatening India is out of question

if you say so ...

Who is talking about threatening anyone?

The Bangladesh vs India and Bangladesh vs Myanmar scenarios are totally different of course.

With India, it would be a matter of self defence in the case of attack by India, as unlikely as that may seem.

The real asset there for BD is home court advantage.

It would be a messy messy affair for India if it ever chose to do anything like that.

With Myanmar its a more traditional situation where having a capable air force and navy would be of use.

If nothing else other than deterence.

Myanmar is a peer.

India is in a different league.

This is the obvious.

But if you are making the arguement that since BD is so weak well whats the point?

I would ask you why would any nation bordering a more powerful one would even attempt at having any sort of military capability?

i.e. Finland and Russia.

You gotta try at least.

I would also add, that Bangladesh has a far greater ability to field a military capabilty than it has done so thus far.

I don't know the reasons why.

But you can see the humiliation taking place in the present day because of this incompetence.

Fookin jokers running this underwear factory.

Tell us how do you plan to defend against Indian attack or threaten Myanmar. Threatening India is out of question

if you say so ...

You have to understand that BD doesn’t borrow from the bond market.

Being an LDC it gets loans at nominal rates from ADB and IMF and geopolitical players.

China and Russia will lend at low rates on the condition that the contracts go to their companies.

Japan frequently waves interests as does EU.

Who is talking about threatening anyone?

The Bangladesh vs India and Bangladesh vs Myanmar scenarios are totally different of course.

With India, it would be a matter of self defence in the case of attack by India, as unlikely as that may seem.

The real asset there for BD is home court advantage.

It would be a messy messy affair for India if it ever chose to do anything like that.

With Myanmar its a more traditional situation where having a capable air force and navy would be of use.

If nothing else other than deterence.

Myanmar is a peer.

India is in a different league.

This is the obvious.

But if you are making the arguement that since BD is so weak well whats the point?

I would ask you why would any nation bordering a more powerful one would even attempt at having any sort of military capability?

i.e. Finland and Russia.

You gotta try at least.

I would also add, that Bangladesh has a far greater ability to field a military capabilty than it has done so thus far.

I don't know the reasons why.

But you can see the humiliation taking place in the present day because of this incompetence.

Fookin jokers running this underwear factory.

The 200,000 man army ensures a messy war for India.

Myanmar does not covet any Bangladeshi territory . They do not want illegals as they put it on their soil (you can argue with them on this)

The 200,000 man army ensures a messy war for India.

Myanmar does not covet any Bangladeshi territory . They do not want illegals as they put it on their soil (you can argue with them on this)

It's not just about territory.

Myanmar has foisted 1 million people onto Bangladesh.

There is a general disregard for Bangladesh's interests.

Can you imagine this to be the case if Bangladesh had a credible military and MORE importantly a credible political backbone to use it to defend its interests.

Instead you have a "sovereign" nation crying to others to help it.

It's almost unbelievable.

It's not just about territory.

Myanmar has foisted 1 million people onto Bangladesh.

There is a general disregard for Bangladesh's interests.

Can you imagine this to be the case if Bangladesh had a credible military and MORE importantly a credible political backbone to use it to defend its interests.

Instead you have a "sovereign" nation crying to others to help it.

It's almost unbelievable.

you just need a police force and political will to close your borders

Back
Top Bottom