What's new

Myanmar May Have Just Bombed Chinese Territory -- Now What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
44th Fighter Division
The 44th Fighter Division was established in July 1969. The division is organized into three regiments and reportedly flies the J-6 and J-7 aircraft.
j-7g.jpg

1833668.jpg

BEIJING, March 14 (Xinhua) -- China's Air Force sent fighter jets to patrol over the China-Myanmar border after four Chinese were killed by a bomb dropped by a Myanmar warplane in southwestern Yunnan Province, a military spokesman said Saturday.
The People's Liberation Army Air Force dispatched several batches of fighter jets on Friday to "track, monitor, warn and chase away" Myanmar military planes flying close to the Chinese border, said Air Force spokesman Shen Jinke.
---------------------
The location of bomb raid is 14 km away from borderline.

Is that war coming to China ?

I will say that "It's the American who coming to Myanmar"

The U.S. Army commander for the Pacific says Southeast Asian nations are eager for the U.S. to engage with Myanmar's military and he's looking for an opportunity to visit the country.
But Gen. Vincent Brooks says building military ties with Myanmar is "an open door through which we need to walk not run"

I think we should send army to myanmar and make Kachin seprate from myanmar,At least we should shoot down some of their fuking planes.But I don't think those fat leaders have big balls like putin.That's sad.A big and coward country never become a power. if they don‘t use their power,then all those power is just as useless as rubbish.

Last edited:
I think we should send army to myanmar and make Kachin seprate from myanmar,At least we should shoot down some of their fuking planes.But I don't think those fat leaders have big balls like putin.That's sad.A big and coward country never become a power. if they don‘t use their power,then all those power is just as useless as rubbish.

Reality is not easy like that. btw, what you mean with "those fat leaders" ?

If someone slap your face,would you give him a dollar?It's Myanmar who need us,not vice versa.An eye for an eye,a tooth for a tooth,that's common sense.

We need each other. I think that's the thinking of Chinese leaders. They're wise men.

My condolence to Chinese friends.

I was just watching few days ago our ambassador addressing USA saying "Now USA want us(India) to improve relations with Burma as the new gov is USA stooge"

I think USA is testing China like they did in Ukraine to test Russia but unfortunately Russian are very patriotic where China only care about money and not the Chinese people.

FOREIGN201503140957000446857005344.jpg

Myanmar's MiG-29 fighter. (File photo)

Chinese Vice Foreign Minister Liu Zhenmin summoned Myanmar ambassador Thit LinnOhn in Beijing Friday night, lodging solemn representations to him after four Chinesepeople were killed by a bomb dropped by a Myanmar warplane in southwestern Yunnanprovince.

The bomb hit a sugarcane field in the border city of Lincang and killed four people workingthere on Friday afternoon. Nine others were also injured.

Liu condemned the incident in the sugarcane field and urged the Myanmar side tothoroughly investigate the case and inform the Chinese side of the result.

He also urged the Myanmar side to punish the perpetrator, appropriately handle theaftermath, and take immediate and effective measures to prevent recurrence of suchincidents and safeguard the security and stability in the border areas between China andMyanmar.

Earlier this week, China urged stability in its border area with Myanmar as well as thenorthern part of the southeast Asian country which have been hit by conflict recently.

"It serves the common interests of the two nations and two peoples," Foreign MinisterWang Yi.

The minister also reiterated that what happened in northern Myanmar is the internalaffair of the country.

"We hope the conflict can be resolved peacefully," he said.

China, which adheres to the principle of non-interference in the internal affairs of othercountries, has made it clear that it respects Myanmar's sovereignty and territorialintegrity.

The relations between China and Myanmar, who share a border line of over 2,000 km,have been upgraded to a comprehensive strategic cooperative partnership.

"We are friendly neighbors, sharing not just mountains and rivers, but also weal and woe,"Wang said. "When problems arise in our neighbor's house, we are following the situationvery closely."

The minister also pledged continued communication and cooperation with Myanmar, tojointly ensure tranquility in the two countries' border area and safeguard safety of bothpeoples.

China summons Myanmar envoy after bomb leaves four dead - People's Daily Online

Fighter J-10/11, AWACS KJ-200/2000 and radar YLC-2, DWL002 where are they ? This is really a major flaw of the PLAAF.

Myanmar Air Force has operated continuously the MiG-29, the bombing of the deep in Chinese territory and cause serious damage to human lives. But this is the 2nd of the defense system of China really can not do anything

I remember, the AWACS & radar of China have not really discovered B-52 early warning radar in 2013. Their radar can't work when sold to Ecuador

Last edited:
Bad days of china has begun. Small country like Myanmar bombs CHina.

For the air force like Japan, Korea, South Korea or Russia, India. China won't surpass them. At the present time, bad performances of PLAAF and their air defense system showed one country like Myanmar can do on the territory of China

FOREIGN201503140957000446857005344.jpg

Myanmar's MiG-29 fighter. (File photo)

Chinese Vice Foreign Minister Liu Zhenmin summoned Myanmar ambassador Thit LinnOhn in Beijing Friday night, lodging solemn representations to him after four Chinesepeople were killed by a bomb dropped by a Myanmar warplane in southwestern Yunnanprovince.

The bomb hit a sugarcane field in the border city of Lincang and killed four people workingthere on Friday afternoon. Nine others were also injured.

Liu condemned the incident in the sugarcane field and urged the Myanmar side tothoroughly investigate the case and inform the Chinese side of the result.

He also urged the Myanmar side to punish the perpetrator, appropriately handle theaftermath, and take immediate and effective measures to prevent recurrence of suchincidents and safeguard the security and stability in the border areas between China andMyanmar.

Earlier this week, China urged stability in its border area with Myanmar as well as thenorthern part of the southeast Asian country which have been hit by conflict recently.

"It serves the common interests of the two nations and two peoples," Foreign MinisterWang Yi.

The minister also reiterated that what happened in northern Myanmar is the internalaffair of the country.

"We hope the conflict can be resolved peacefully," he said.

China, which adheres to the principle of non-interference in the internal affairs of othercountries, has made it clear that it respects Myanmar's sovereignty and territorialintegrity.

The relations between China and Myanmar, who share a border line of over 2,000 km,have been upgraded to a comprehensive strategic cooperative partnership.

"We are friendly neighbors, sharing not just mountains and rivers, but also weal and woe,"Wang said. "When problems arise in our neighbor's house, we are following the situationvery closely."

The minister also pledged continued communication and cooperation with Myanmar, tojointly ensure tranquility in the two countries' border area and safeguard safety of bothpeoples.

China summons Myanmar envoy after bomb leaves four dead - People's Daily Online
Please revert back to the original title and avoid from posting sensational titles.

My condolence to Chinese friends.

I was just watching few days ago our ambassador addressing USA saying "Now USA want us(India) to improve relations with Burma as the new gov is USA stooge"

I think USA is testing China like they did in Ukraine to test Russia but unfortunately Russian are very patriotic where China only care about money and not the Chinese people.

This is what CCP is giving us ordinary folks the impression of full retard & now the foreigners too! China has the hardware but it doesn't use it. Just one CJ-10(cruise missile) lob into their airfield & message sent.
It's their fvking war why bomb sugarcane farmers on our side? It must be fvking muricans that's why they are so brazen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom