What's new

Myth Busted ? Decoding Chinese power play

India is really strong, and too much stronger than China, China will never miss. If they don't want to face the reality, let they have been indulging in a dream.:undecided:

Haha thank you guys . I dint expect most of these response. My intentions were not to write a long thread but to put the things together which took place recently. Very thing I said was about the previous news updated on our PDF. And my view on it. And thanks once again friend.
You haven't decode anything from China other than just express your anger and the way you think to counter China but at least you toke effort to write this long script...

Obviously it's my point of view . But where did I go wrong ? I mentioned the real first hand view of Indians in India on basis of what had happened till now. If it's wrong then you must blame PDF for updating false news. Am sure all articles had their verified source.
Lets start with a logical question - what is india's strategically the leverage?

My friend India's leverage is so m

Appreciate your work if you wrote that but You can't deny china has a decent lead from India. Instead of closing eyes and denying it,one should accept it and work on closing the gap
Absolutely . And IA and our govt knew it in deep about Chinese military build up. Yet India is very offensive towards china recently .Just yesterday Bhutan warned china. They knew it won't go well with the chinese .Since India must have conveyed it's full support . Its a very big development in decades. There must be some sort of calculations already worked out . We are not a midget nation with lil army . We have the capabilities to inflict very serious damage.

Indians here like to boast. :lol:

Unfortunately for them, the Indian Army itself has already admitted that "India cannot match China by any conventional or non-conventional means, and the gap is growing larger every day".

Now the Indians will call their own Army a liar. :rofl:

So the truth is that while India can dream of the Tibet card (which the Dalai Lama already threw away when he recognized Tibet as a part of China)... the much more likely scenario is that China will cut off the "Chicken's neck corridor" and permenantly cut off the entire NE India from their Mainland.

And it will be even worse for them, if the "two-front war" that the Indian Army is always crying about happens, which according to the Indian Army itself is a likely scenario.
Why do you think that ? It's like Indian Army just playing around the mountains with water guns ? And chinese army is invisible to bullets ? Please go thru 1962 war. See accept we lost it as we lost our land to china. But it was dude to mismanagement of then govt. Thinks could had been different if airforce was brought in to recapture or land. And what made you to think india is a walk over. Please it's not . We are second d largest army in the world . We may be second to china on economy and military capabilities. But world don't work that way . If that was the case why you lost to veitnam ? With ur mighty numbers ? And think about the size of India and our weapons. Today we hold the best missille to the best fighter jets . We already solved the issue of low stock pile . And we are ready to dug in our heels for very long time in case of two front war . Leave alone the indo-china war.

So what will china do now . Attack india ? As we prepared counter u from all side .From scs to world economy supremacy. India is not far as you think my friend . We are already 2 trillion dollar economy in 2013 . Its will multiple un years to come . And chinese economy is slowing down. And demographic dividend favour India .

And tibet ? Well tibetians ll be more than happy to be part of India anytime. Tibet is the only connection between India and China .And the unrest is growing once again. India can do many things from here on . Now ball is in china's court. You got options 1) War 2)Let india grow and take over as the new superpower in Asia.

India doing so would be extremely counter productive. First of all, China can and will react to it properly and counter the insurgency, reducing it to a pretty manageable level. Then, you can expect serious repercussions with China using a lot of its political and economic leverage to force India's hand or to force them to cut off support to an insurgency.

Indians keep talking about doing this or doing that to stop Pakistan from supporting terrorists, even when India can't really do anything. China, on the other hand, actually can do a lot in such a scenario. The kind of stuff you say about Pakistan would apply to India too, if they decide to go down that path.

My friend India don't need to send insurgence into tibet. The only thing we have to do is to show our support to tibetians. India is the only country which gave place for many civilization to live in dignity. DIGNITY is what tibetians want not tge fancy toys and nuclear bombs .

No silly. There is no insurgency in Tibet.

We maintain auxillary Tibet army as a symbol of legitimate Tibet army. I was just saying that we could do with china what Pakistan did with India, only much better.
Break into parts,several dozen at that?Become a hindu terrorist sponsor state?Because that you guys can do very well and are already working towards it.

Why do you think that ? It's like Indian Army just playing around the mountains with water guns ? And chinese army is invisible to bullets ? Please go thru 1962 war. See accept we lost it as we lost our land to china. But it was dude to mismanagement of then govt. Thinks could had been different if airforce was brought in to recapture or land. And what made you to think india is a walk over. Please it's not . We are second d largest army in the world . We may be second to china on economy and military capabilities. But world don't work that way . If that was the case why you lost to veitnam ? With ur mighty numbers ? And think about the size of India and our weapons. Today we hold the best missille to the best fighter jets . We already solved the issue of low stock pile . And we are ready to dug in our heels for very long time in case of two front war . Leave alone the indo-china war.

So what will china do now . Attack india ? As we prepared counter u from all side .From scs to world economy supremacy. India is not far as you think my friend . We are already 2 trillion dollar economy in 2013 . Its will multiple un years to come . And chinese economy is slowing down. And demographic dividend favour India .

And tibet ? Well tibetians ll be more than happy to be part of India anytime. Tibet is the only connection between India and China .And the unrest is growing once again. India can do many things from here on . Now ball is in china's court. You got options 1) War 2)Let india grow and take over as the new superpower in Asia.

Do not take him seriously. Nobody here does. He will become a Muslim eventually as he is confused being an atheist or whatever.

He "quotes" and uses words like "not my words" "rape capital" etc. for India. but how can he hide the fact that "Middle Kingdom China" (because it lies between heaven and hell) started eating dog and cat meat known as "FRAGRANT MEAT" in Chinese since ages. And "Chines Locusts" are bringing this culture to Hong Kong. Again not my words.

His friends use words like craphole etc. for India like Agentorange did today without any post to provoke. and these low paid Chinese trolls cannot afford to stay a single day in a top luxurious hotel of india like Lake Palace Udaipur which goes for not less than 500 dollars a day.

Break into parts,several dozen at that?Become a hindu terrorist sponsor state?Because that you guys can do very well and are already working towards it.
Do you even know tibetians in India want India to take stuff stand on tibet ? But india is not doing it . But if China does why can't we ? I don't see any reason why we should not destabilise china. China already have lots of problems on it'd own . From Hong Kong to tibet .

because you are safe in "Hindu Terrorist" India you can say this but not your very unfortunate extended family members who have been long exterminated in Tibet and you are prepared to kiss the feet of those very murderers. A very ghastly end for them indeed.

Talk about conscience on this forum!!!!!!

Do you even know tibetians in India want India to take stuff stand on tibet ? But india is not doing it . But if China does why can't we ? I don't see any reason why we should not destabilise china. China already have lots of problems on it'd own . From Hong Kong to tibet .

His masterchinese-dragon also uses words like India took advantage of Chinese famine during 1962 and so on but fails to explain that the Chinese army was superbly well fed and had superb heavy Tu-16/4 bombers through those years of famine and why Chairman Mao lived so lavishly during those hellish years of famine during 1960s if it was a natural famine??

but bear in mind these low life paid trolls are far removed from the ordinary Chinese who are humble and peace-loving who desire a happy joyous life.

because you are safe in "Hindu Terrorist" India you can say this but not your very unfortunate extended family members who have been long exterminated in Tibet and you are prepared to kiss the feet of those very murderers. A very ghastly end for them indeed.

Talk about conscience on this forum!!!!!!
Because you can't,as simple as that.The example of pakistan is just goes to show how desperate the odds are against you.Pakistan broke into two.India will probably break into dozens if it pursues an anti-china policy.Until now Indian leaders,both political and military have been smart enough not to do so and survive as a country.

Better not talk of conscience,for you Indians have none or at least most of you don't.

Because you can't,as simple as that.The example of pakistan is just goes to show how desperate the odds are against you.Pakistan broke into two.India will probably break into dozens if it pursues an anti-china policy.Until now Indian leaders,both political and military have been smart enough not to do so and survive as a country.

Better not talk of conscience,for you Indians have none or at least most of you don't.

Your comment is pointless. You without conscience please preach about national reconciliation and stuff to your Chinese brothers about conscience and morals after what they did to Tibetans.

I called your bluff. You are a India-hating Chinese lip kisser or whatever faking as someone who loves Arunachal Pradesh.

The world knows what your Chinese brothers did in Tibet and ERASED PROOF of it and some Chinese are now licking up to Pakistan which killed and ghastly tortured millions of Indo-Mongoloid people way before 1971. The original ancestral home of Northeastern Indians is in Tibet and Bangladesh besides in NE India. They only survived well in India.

Ok my friend see I tell you a secret. China already did and doing to destabilise India. But it won't work or worked in the past. That too future is great for us. And Anti China mood has grown to an extend some people (common people ) want to settle this hide and seek game. Overvelming support is what needed to draft any one. High chinese don't hav . Once the communist party of china loose it's control over it people or even given freedom t it's people it will be escalated into partition of china . Because actual chinese landmass was the central china .The Chinese main land. Rest are captured .

Just think about loosing war with heavy weight and Asian country like india. As at some point of time war has to be stopped. If the loss is soo heavy to bare. If it happens all occupied provinces will be reciprocated with internal terrorism , public unrest etc.
We will see who is been divided and who will be the spa power from Asia. Till then keep your fairy tale stories with you. Or provide us with info on how china will divide India if India takes on anti china policy. For your information the work as already began in very big way. With collaborations with ur scs neighbours and world super power . I have some knowledge on chinese checkers as well . Cause we already mastered and inventor of Chess Game .

Your comment is pointless. You without conscience please preach about national reconciliation and stuff to your Chinese brothers about conscience and morals after what they did to Tibetans.

I called your bluff. You are a India-hating Chinese lip kisser or whatever faking as someone who loves Arunachal Pradesh.

The world knows what your Chinese brothers did in Tibet and ERASED PROOF of it and some Chinese are now licking up to Pakistan which killed and ghastly tortured millions of Indo-Mongoloid people way before 1971. The original ancestral home of Northeastern Indians is in Tibet and Bangladesh besides in NE India. They only survived well in India.
Yawn..so much vomit.Everyone knows what Indians did in NE.Mass rapes,tortures,extra-judicial killings being just a few of them.You were so loathsome and despicable that even assamese,who are more mainlander than NE,picked up arms against you and gave up only after brutal suppression at the hands of Indians.How indians just displace the natives everywhere in NE and spread their filth called "culture"
Those tibetans in India are mainly the upper classes and religiously brainwashed folks,whose behaviour towards non-buddhists in tibet and south tibet and even upto a certain extent buddhists was very similar to what Indians did in NE.A casteist society and a slave owner society.Match made in heaven.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom