What's new

Myth Busted ? Decoding Chinese power play

Ok my friend see I tell you a secret. China already did and doing to destabilise India. But it won't work or worked in the past. That too future is great for us. And Anti China mood has grown to an extend some people (common people ) want to settle this hide and seek game. Overvelming support is what needed to draft any one. High chinese don't hav . Once the communist party of china loose it's control over it people or even given freedom t it's people it will be escalated into partition of china . Because actual chinese landmass was the central china .The Chinese main land. Rest are captured .

Just think about loosing war with heavy weight and Asian country like india. As at some point of time war has to be stopped. If the loss is soo heavy to bare. If it happens all occupied provinces will be reciprocated with internal terrorism , public unrest etc.
We will see who is been divided and who will be the spa power from Asia. Till then keep your fairy tale stories with you. Or provide us with info on how china will divide India if India takes on anti china policy. For your information the work as already began in very big way. With collaborations with ur scs neighbours and world super power . I have some knowledge on chinese checkers as well . Cause we already mastered and inventor of Chess Game .
Sure,sure.Indian wet dreams and delusions.Your post is so filled with,nay is rubbish that it is a waste of time to reply in further detail or eloquence.You guys can't even take on Pakistan and dream of China.Cow piss consumption sure does wonders for intellect.

China is been hated by all INDIANS EXCEPT some Chinese lobby in india.
Wrong! That's a sweeping statement made by you! I don't hate the Chinese nor do I belong to any pro Chinese lobby!

The only Chinese who get my goat are some Chinese trolls out here on PDF. :dirol:

Yawn..so much vomit.Everyone knows what Indians did in NE.Mass rapes,tortures,extra-judicial killings being just a few of them.You were so loathsome and despicable that even assamese,who are more mainlander than NE,picked up arms against you and gave up only after brutal suppression at the hands of Indians.How indians just displace the natives everywhere in NE and spread their filth called "culture"
Those tibetans in India are mainly the upper classes and religiously brainwashed folks,whose behaviour towards non-buddhists in tibet and south tibet and even upto a certain extent buddhists was very similar to what Indians did in NE.A casteist society and a slave owner society.Match made in heaven.
So this how you planned to divide India ? Lol . Mate I wonder do u even know how the wars are fought and won . What made my chinese friends to think that china is very powerful and we will capture india so easily and Annex it into its territory . Go to youtube check for documentaries or Google the war fought by India . War between India and Pakistan was so intense in its nature. These are the wars fought and won with solider's bravery and the it was the fight of survival. In this case as a respected human being myself I salute the great courage shown by Indians and Pakistanis. Hope you got the taste of it . War for survival when you fought Viets.
BUT ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT WE WON THE BATTLE BUT LOST.

It just took One brave with a rifle to destroy the enemy defence at some posts. With well trained and we'll armed Indian soliders. We dare any . Less to none.

So this how you planned to divide India ? Lol . Mate I wonder do u even know how the wars are fought and won . What made my chinese friends to think that china is very powerful and we will capture india so easily and Annex it into its territory . Go to youtube check for documentaries or Google the war fought by India . War between India and Pakistan was so intense in its nature. These are the wars fought and won with solider's bravery and the it was the fight of survival. In this case as a respected human being myself I salute the great courage shown by Indians and Pakistanis. Hope you got the taste of it . War for survival when you fought Viets.

It just took One brave with a rifle to destroy the enemy defence at some posts. With well trained and we'll armed Indian soliders. We dare any . Less to none.

LOL, if you are eager to have a war, next time there is a "Chinese incursion" don't just cry about it like usual.

Next time throw them out with force, and we'll see how your plans for war will go.

LOL, if you are eager to have a war, next time there is a "Chinese incursion" don't just cry about it like usual.

Next time throw them out with force, and we'll see how your plans for war will go.
We did already do you want to watch that video again ? Before few days when pla tried to enter Indian territory they wr welcomed with fully armed Indian troops and showed the way to china.

Again,self-masturbatory nonsense.Bragging of fighting nations several times weaker in every way and securing decisive victory in only one war.Just emotional,boyish talk of bravery of soldiers and related garbage to hide the incompetence at facing china.Nothing more.
China was at the weakest point in its modern history at 62 and still thrashed IA completely,so much so that IA and its soldiers till shiver at the thought of chinese and develop cold feet.Now China is several times stronger than India,the power difference as great as IND vs PAk and fanboys think,IA will win.Talk about delusions.

We did already do you want to watch that video again ? Before few days when pla tried to enter Indian territory they wr welcomed with fully armed Indian troops and showed the way to china.

LOL no, if you really ejected Chinese soldiers with force, then it would be another Sino-Indian War.

All you guys do about incursions is cry, then break your own bunkers and stop your own troop patrols.

Indian troops suspend patrols at Chumar - The Times of India

NEW DELHI: Apart from dismantling a SET of strategically-located bunkers at Chumar as part of an arrangement to end the standoff at Depsang Bulge in eastern Ladakh, the Indian troops seem to have suspended patrols to the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in Chumar, at least for now. Senior officials briefed by personnel on the ground said the Army has discontinued the round-the-clock patrolling it was undertaking in the area for the last few months.

Again,self-masturbatory nonsense.Bragging of fighting nations several times weaker in every way and securing decisive victory in only one war.Just emotional,boyish talk of bravery of soldiers and related garbage to hide the incompetence at facing china.Nothing more.
China was at the weakest point in its modern history at 62 and still thrashed IA completely,so much so that IA and its soldiers till shiver at the thought of chinese and develop cold feet.Now China is several times stronger than India,the power difference as great as IND vs PAk and fanboys think,IA will win.Talk about delusions.
LOL but you got trashed by veitnam . And do you know u tried ur best again twice this time but retaliated by our force . Ok see am not going to get down on this u r great an great kind of discussion. It up to u .

LOL but you got trashed by veitnam . And do you know u tried ur best again twice this time but retaliated by our force . Ok see am not going to get down on this u r great an great kind of discussion. It up to u .
Well that is a shame for India actually isn't it?Tiny vietnam fought better than supa powa India?Every tom dick and harry nation gives India the middle finger and great India can do nothing as usual.

Busting the rhetoric of china.

Wow where do I start . With china's warning india to stop infrastructure development on Indian side or string of pearls.

String of pearl is been countered by India big time. it's gonna back fire china for sure. The only thing all nation think of doing is to arm it's enemies enemy . This is the extend a country can go . One country is economically powerful so it aid it's enemy's enemy. Many countries won't do it cause it will be reciprocated. Which will actually destabilise the country's national security and lower balance.

But china already did it even with nuclear weapons. And India was so quite without retaliation . But this has changed . No wonder if we have new nuclear power Vietnam . Am just saying . Now India can actually sell weapons to scs nation by giving the reason of china weapon sale to Pakistan's(and others)
I never seen such confident in India among political class and people of my nation. China is been hated by all INDIANS EXCEPT some Chinese lobby in india. Like commis and other peace lover who want to live in peace with china and Pakistan even if they kill Indians or intrude and harass the local people . But these persons will be the first to kill his/her child abuser. Or any one who hurt their loved one....Weird .

But Coming to the point on topic . If Bhutan ready to challenge china I think the message is clear . India will be with its neighbours even incase of war with china. It like the nation which haven't stood up for chinese intrusion in the past is ready to go to an extend which will leads to war . WAR WITH CHINA is no more a big deal . As it will effect the development on the both side . So both side will try to calm the situation. Not even single bullets fired till now . Why? In fact the will be heavy than going on war with America. We just next door. Its will be terrible than ww2 atrocities.

This new govt is just awsome . Yesterday Minister told to media that India in the process to match border infrastructure of china . And work has already began. And am sure china want this to end . It already warned not to strain relationship by doing it and India anawerd with new 57+ posts at the border and bought new UAV to keep an eye on china's build up .But when else china can do ? Arming Pakistan . Yes it's already doing it . War ? Don't even dream about it . It's not gonna happen . Even if it did it's gonna be a decline of fairy tale stories on chinese military build up. Till now china threatened it's neighbours. With its steroids boosted economy as it's weapon of mass destruction when asian country's economy was down grading including India's. But thinks are changing pretty fast . Because of new proactive actions by govt of India to open trade routes and Co operation on defence . From R&D to manufacture . If my assessment is correct we can expect joint defence project with many SCS countries and not years to come . And it will very fast than you expect. Mainly in the field of Navy warfare and missiles. India right now has the best missiles technology provided by US (via Israeli) Russia and many others. When china use and upgrade it's soviet era technology brought to china by soviet scientists and reverse engineering. If India offers its facilities to be used for manufacturing and maintaining defence equipments it's more than enough for many asian and latin nations will consider Co op with india. It will be the end of Chinese domination as Asia's largest weapon exporter. Atleast it will get hurt .just today (before 12 ) India made Bangladesh to choose Russian weapon /submarines over chinese as india can provide support in maintaining them at less cost(if this is true) . But what china can do about it ? Only option is to send Pakistan rangers to bomb indian village and destabilise the morale of the country . But it already doing it right ?

And what about China's string of pearls ? Its is actually a camouflage to hide it's weaknesses in Indian ocean . If chinese plan thinking about Naval War with India with its massive fleet surface and sub vessels it gonna end up with huge disappointment. As India already started to dominate it's interest all around the world atleast it's own water boundaries . Both the super powers us and russian actually want IN to grow in numbers . Cause china is not trustworthy.

So what else china can do ? Snap ties and stop trade ? It will be most welcomed in India.Current trade is highly one sided toward china. It will also boost domestic products from toys to crackers , from glasses to turbine.

So what else ? Arm Srilanka , Bangladesh Myanmar ? And then what ? LOL . First of all china don't have capacity to mass produce high quality and decent weapon system because it's cost a tone.Very expensive. Just think if Russia want to produce 200/300 su 35 ? Not only for them but also to arm others at free of cost ? Never . Which they actually dont have . That's why they are buying weapons from Russia in many billions . Even thou it's Fan boys brag about its domestic weapon . And maintenance is the himalian task for perfect fighting machine and think about the copycat version . Maintenance is actually heavy price to pay than buying new weapons from China. Mishaps and poor spare quality is tge problem faced by Chinese customers all around tge world . Not just defence but in domestic products aswell .

As far as am concerned . The Myth is already busted.Not before but after Modi took over. Every move is planned with all kind of response from China . Be it kisses or war . The only thing yet to burst is its economic bubble in china.Its actually the favourite topic for many western journo. Chinese may say thr it's just a play by CIA or us propaganda. But it's not .Just search in Google and youtube. Which created ghost cities all across the country .Reports are the the Chinese are destroying good buildings, newly built bridges and building new one . Just to give jobs to its world's largest labour force. These labours are paid from their own money paid as tax . Wait for it . It's already over due. Wage increase is the concern of its labour force. We say protests on this issue .If China increase their wages it will also increase the price of Chinese products. Which was its one and only benefits of buying their goods. Isn't it ? No one will buy chinese mobile for example if the price is same as branded mobiles .

So what next ? Nuclear War ? I must say India might have its No first use policy . But these policies won't do good if nation is invaded right? . But am not sure . It's upto the then govt and military establishment to take call on nuke policies .Its hard to predict the Nuclear strategy of India. And what is the use of having 3000 nuclear missiles when 5/6 nuclear detonation is enough to send massive land mass like china to its stone age. So its a loss of both . Retaliation is obvious. And China and India know about it . So this not gonna happen. China may send their Pakistan friends to threaten india with nuclear explosions. It will stay there .As rhetoric. India and even Pakistan in this case enough nuclear warhead to destroy china . So am not interested in nuclear war fairy tale. I'm today's world American will be fool ti use nuclear weapon on anyone. Its 21st century not ww2 era.

Ok what else . Just sit and stare at wat india is doing. Building forward posts and bunkers , weapon sale to scs , new trade route to counter chinese proposed silk route , import lots of high tech weapon and make in india. Man india is actually realising it's true potential and decoded the bluff played by china.Only counter as per chinese rhetorical is to go ahead with its rhetoric plan of world invasion or string of pearl . Its juvenile for China to overestimate it's military power that too when heavy weight countries are at its door step. China must be puzzled .

Weapons are not needed to be shiny but effective. Asia will be the next big surprise of this century. But can china survive ? With its ego ? Or will it commit suicide but attacking even Taiwan . Which is right under its nose with much less capability than India . If nations given option to choose between India and China . AM DAMN SURE MOST WILL CHOOSE TO BE WITH INDIA . Because leadership is the quality of every Indian . We respect others sentiment and their concerns. We already proved it in the past .We will never invade any nations even if it's military is very tiny.
I really wonder what will china do if world recognise tibet as a sovereign nation. With pressure from Indian establishment not now but definitely in the future. India can inflict more damage to both China and Pakistan .We did in 60s(alleged ;) ) but we are not at present. Things already changed in India. Policies must be revisited and revised to retaliatory mode. Untill then we will keep hearing this chinese myth fairy tale every now and then. What you see outside may not be the same inside.

These are just my view.. I really like to hear from you..Feel free to express you comments .
What do you think about these points . Your view please

Hey mate!! Everybody knows it and acknowledges it. But nobody says anything about it. Why?? Because you know diplomatic and journalist ethics. Well you are none of them so you can express yourself.

Just wait and watch the game unfolding!!!! The time frame of Game is from 5 years to 15 years. The world is all set to change for ever.

Your sarcasm has fallen flat as a pancake! Have you forgotten the Nathula and Somdorongchu incidents? If you haven't, then you wouldn't be spouting this rubbish! :azn:

Needless to say, your 'plans' went awry and were hit for a mighty six by the Indian Army! :P

And remember what your own President Xi said a few days ago when he blasted the Chinese military for their unprofessionalism, unpreparedness, and lack of any serious training and asked them to pull up their socks!! :laugh:

So, friend, get your PLA trained in warfare first instead of thumping your chests seeing your army showing off their robotic drills on ceremonial occasions! And that ain't gonna win you even a sausage! So get moving before you are embarrassed once again!

Cheers!

O
LOL no, if you reallyb want hinese soldiers with force, then it would be another Sino-Indian War.

All you guys do about incursions is cry, then break your own bunkers and stop your own troop patrols.

Indian troops suspend patrols at Chumar - The Times of India
Ok now you want me to post many other links ? And if pla was not confronted by Indianl
Well that is a shame for India actually isn't it?Tiny vietnam fought better than supa powa India?Every tom dick and harry nation gives India the middle finger and great India can do nothing as usual.
LOL I really don't want to disrespect the bravery of soldiers who lost their life . But I will tell you one thing game has just began . Let's see who survive and comment on this thread :enjoy:

Yawn..so much vomit.Everyone knows what Indians did in NE.Mass rapes,tortures,extra-judicial killings being just a few of them.You were so loathsome and despicable that even assamese,who are more mainlander than NE,picked up arms against you and gave up only after brutal suppression at the hands of Indians.How indians just displace the natives everywhere in NE and spread their filth called "culture"
Those tibetans in India are mainly the upper classes and religiously brainwashed folks,whose behaviour towards non-buddhists in tibet and south tibet and even upto a certain extent buddhists was very similar to what Indians did in NE.A casteist society and a slave owner society.Match made in heaven.

but nothing to match what you Chinese did to unspoken classes of Chinese all just in a span of 3 decades from 1939 to 1969 when more than 50 million inferior non-Han or inferior Han Chinese were ghastly murdered and their lands repopulated. WAIT.. Karma says... what goes around will eventually come around.

You can go on with your verbal diarrhea. I know you will gladly ignore the ghastly killings of NE indians by your more purer blood brothers. Street justice is not a dead tradition in China. The Great Leap Forward and Cultural Revolution when millions were hanged in open public places in China prove that. OH WAIT, China even today executes more than 2000 people every year.

the people of North East India are slowly realizing what happened to their extinct brothers in Tibet and Bangladesh and how these two genocidal nations have become so friendly. They will gladly kill any Han Chinese who says I am a great Han and am here to take your land and house like you could do in Tibet.

By the way, when will you spare the land of Mongoloid countries like Bhutan and many others????? That should not displace any population if i am not mistaken. Tibetans seek refuge in India endangering their lives over mountains and cannot even leave by airplanes from China and hardly any NE Indian sought refuge in Chinese occupied Tibet. The whole world knows these facts. If some low life ungrateful NEasterner wishes to kiss the hands of the Chinese, he can leave by airplane. that is the sort of freedom they get. You are very free to immigrate to China to kiss Chinese lips if you are not already in China.

PERIOD. I do not love to troll. i supply facts. and facts cannot be hidden.

LOL I really don't want to disrespect the bravery of soldiers who lost their life . But I will tell you one thing game has just began . Let's see who survive and comment on this thread
Like Sri lanka hosting chinese nuke subs and India crying like a little girl?:whistle:

but nothing to match what you Chinese did to unspoken classes of Chinese all just in a span of 3 decades from 1939 to 1969 when more than 50 million inferior non-Han or inferior Han Chinese were ghastly murdered and their lands repopulated. WAIT.. Karma says... what goes around will eventually come around.

You can go on with your verbal diarrhea. I know you will gladly ignore the ghastly killings of NE indians by your more purer blood brothers. Street justice is not a dead tradition in China. The Great Leap Forward and Cultural Revolution when millions were hanged in open public places in China prove that. OH WAIT, China even today executes more than 2000 people every year.

the people of North East India are slowly realizing what happened to their extinct brothers in Tibet and Bangladesh and how these two genocidal nations have become so friendly. They will gladly kill any Han Chinese who says I am a great Han and am here to take your land and house like you could do in Tibet.

By the way, when will you spare the land of Mongoloid countries like Bhutan and many others????? That should not displace any population if i am not mistaken. Tibetans seek refuge in India endangering their lives over mountains and cannot even leave by airplanes from China and hardly any NE Indian sought refuge in Chinese occupied Tibet. The whole world knows these facts. If some low life ungrateful NEasterner wishes to kiss the hands of the Chinese, he can leave by airplane. that is the sort of freedom they get. You are very free to immigrate to China to kiss Chinese lips if you are not already in China.

PERIOD. I do not love to troll. i supply facts. and facts cannot be hidden.
Yawn..more propaganda,Apart from AP/south tibet rest of NE usually does not have much of a connection to China.Of course Idiot false flagger didn't know that.NE indians won't leave their homelands because of rapist Indian soldiers.After all that would just make Indians more happy.
You are vomiting so much that your post doesn't deserve any real response.All you have is idiotic delusions,no doubt fueled by all the holy cow urine consumption.
By the way,are you so ashamed of your Indian ethnicity that you put up flags of other countries?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom