What's new

Myths about the Urdu language

I understand Pakistani-punjabi and Bollywood-punjabi but Indian punjabi especially from the pind is pretty much a foreign language to me and many Urdu speakers
thats because pakistani punjabi is urdiwised and not pure. indian punjabi aint much different in pind or shehar. its same. but we have majha , doaba and malwa dialects of punjabi.

thats because pakistani punjabi is urdiwised and not pure. indian punjabi aint much different in pind or shehar. its same. but we have majha , doaba and malwa dialects of punjabi.

No such thing as a "pure" language.

And Honestly, when ever I hear village Punjabi from the Sikhs in my area, I always want to cringe.
It's like a farm machine yelling at another farm machine.

(not trying to be offensive, just my opinion)

Urdu is an Indian language...

Oh my God !! Pakistanis are speaking an Indian language...

Ouch !!! I said too much !!!

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

When u dont know something..it is always better to shut up..or else u will look really stupid..

have u heard the word..'Surya Kiran'?..which means Sun light or rays from Sun...It is a sanskrit word...may be u should try to find more about ur roots...than worship Arabs...

You need realy some lectures about URDU....................URDU is neither Pakistani Origin Nor Indian............you claim is total baseless .............you even don't know the meaning of URDU......go and do some research about the meaning of URDU and you will get the answer.

No such thing as a "pure" language.

And Honestly, when ever I hear village Punjabi from the Sikhs in my area, I always want to cringe.
It's like a farm machine yelling at another farm machine.

(not trying to be offensive, just my opinion)

when i hear pakistanis speak urdu i feel they got marbles in their mouth. take it east just my opinion

this one is my favorate

Indian Punjabi sounds funny. We called it Sikkhan da Lehja :rolleyes:[/QUOT]

then why do you copy us. you use our songs in wedding. did u ever see a sikh listening to pakistani song or copying their ways. better culture and ways are copied not the inferior ones. that too even when we call pakistanis sulla and women pakistani as sulli. and no sikhs dont really care about sulla sullis, we just laugh at them and their urdu ****.

Last edited by a moderator:
when i hear pakistanis speak urdu i feel they got marbles in their mouth. take it east just my opinion

I gave my honest opinoin on how I don't think village Punjabi is an elegant language.

You replied to be a d!ck.
besides, your reply doesn't even have any barring in reality, nice try tho :lol:

well for me a language which can change another language is better than the ones which noone like to speak and is forced upon. there is nothing like village punjabi and shehar punjabi in our punjab. by the way all our singers are from village.

well for me a language which can change another language is better than the ones which noone like to speak and is forced upon

HUH?
What are you on about?
Seriously, I have no idea what you mean by that.

half of the urdu you speak in pakistan is punjabi

So?
Like I said, there is no such thing as a pure language.
Again, what kind of point are you trying to make?
And what ever it is, I can assure you that it is extremely dumb if it hinges on language.

There are studies that show Lahore is where Urdu was born. Anyways, even if we agree that Urdu had its birth in present day India, does that mean Sikhism & Hinduism are Pakistani religions, as they started out from there?

Back
Top Bottom