What's new

NA session summoned on Saturday for PM Imran's vote of confidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they are good people because they worked for our intelligence to do some give and take. ISI is number agency they does it for the country. You cannot asked the questions.
When Imran Khan loses Hafeez Sheikh seat, ISI is neutral
When Imran Khan takes vote of confidence,
ISI is partisan 🤣🤣🤣
All this so he thinks, wrongly that the opposition won't be able to bring a vote of no confidence for 6months.
If opposition wants it can bring vote of no confidence tomorrow

Piglet force again, fake vote of confidence, proposed by SMQ and not the president. To show that fake pm is pm.
Imran khan interviewing Imran khan about Imran khan.
Wah Imran ji wah
ask ahsan iqbal he will tell you jota was real lol

Enjoyed the way he slipped that in ... 'naraz how jatay hain - ab hum election act ko reform karaingay' :-)
We're dug in for the long fight. This ain't over yet.

PDM mard k bache nai (duh), they should've faced IK in parliament and should've voted against IK. Staying out of parliament and saying parliament is supreme is an oxymoron in itself.

All this so he thinks, wrongly that the opposition won't be able to bring a vote of no confidence for 6months.
Wah Imran ji wah
An opposition call for a no confidence vote will accomplish nothing, because the opposition don't have the numbers to accomplish their objectives. PMLN and JUIF have openly opposed any sort of no confidence motion for precisely this reason.

Which is pretty much a theme with PDM, they don't have the numbers to achieve anything, because a majority of people support PTI.

Though I'm guessing you know this, but you just don't want to have a debate in good faith.

@Verve , looks like your theory is getting traction. Opposition can't bring no-confidence for 6-months, and IK will pounce on a referendum in the next few weeks. I am interested in how the the result of Referendum can be made into a 'Law'. Can the President via a Presidential Ordinance make the Referendum result into a Law??

ISI is partisan 🤣🤣🤣

There hardly neutral, other wise the spaz and piglets would be out

I think there will be a lot of people behind the skipper, cultural thing I suppose. Like Murad and shehryar Afridi.
Wah Imran ji wah
Like lots of people behind the chor daku Nawaj Shri Billo Rani Diesel; its a cultural thing I suppose.

Oh BTW, enjoy your culture:

1615024177760.png

ISI is partisan 🤣🤣🤣

I told you vote of confidence and Senate elections are part of deal made by Bajwa and intelligence. I said it 2 days ago. If you won't believe it then don't I am not telling you to believe. But I have rights to say.

ask ahsan iqbal he will tell you jota was real lol
ایک گھنٹے کے اندر اندر وزیراعظم عمران کو 178ووٹ، شاھدخاقان کو تھپڑ، احسن اقبال کو جوتا اور مریم اورنگزیب کو لات پڑگئ۔
‏یہ ھے عوام کا فیصلہ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom