What's new

NA session summoned on Saturday for PM Imran's vote of confidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
The country is being held hostage by one batch of students from the 70s.

These people had an easy start in life after their elders enjoyed riches of a new country.

Hippies of Indus must be annihilated if Pakistan intends social justice for her populace.

so basically pti won with majority, ppp got a senator gillani and pmln clapping with empty hands
Just 1 seat they won and whole media going mad and they are not mad because of videos and ecp and sc not taking action.

May be someone should dealt with media as well with stick.
3 in total thrawting PTI coalition majority in senate

It's not about one Gilani seat. It's about system of corruption sold as democracy.

Did he not know that when he was enlisting their support? While using the same corrupt system and its pawns to win power? While giving excuses for them? Why is he acting so melodramatic now? He's the Prime Minister FHS....

Good luck to IK, I sincerely hope he wins the vote of confidence, apart from IK there is nobody else who is sincere to lead the country.
Notification issued for vote of confidence
F351451A-FF0E-41B4-A110-1FB219DC5DD1.jpeg

Notification issued for vote of confidenceView attachment 721997

PMLN and PPP were doing propaganda on this that PTI government is going for a normal resolution that doesn't fall under 91(7). This is now from President so 172 votes are a must for IK to remain PM! Now that propaganda is down the gutter too.

Had it been PTI gov calling for vote under a resolution, then a simple majority of those present in the house would have been sufficient.

Did he not know that when he was enlisting their support? While using the same corrupt system and its pawns to win power? While giving excuses for them? Why is he acting so melodramatic now? He's the Prime Minister FHS....

He is exposing the immorality of the people (in public and in office)! Speaking the blunt truth is not melodramatic and truth is always painful and bitter for people to hear and digest!

What a man child. How can he be surprised by this? He enlisted every lota under the sun and is now claiming betrayal? He thought that those he poached would not be poached again? He needs to get on with his job instead of acting like a drama queen and throwing his hissy fits every other month.

PTI has the majority. The PM is throwing this fit over one senate seat, the one that Gilani won.

It's not that he lost it

It's the WAY he lost it, open corruption, a system blind to such horse trading

He wants change and he is right in asking for it

The plan of the PDM eventually was to demand a vote of no confidence, IK is basically out manoeuvring them when they are not ready for such a vote, once won they won't be in a position to ask for it again

The senate chairman's election is the next most important thing and it will be tough, but if he can keep rule till 2023 and push for legislative change, wait for plans to fruition over the next few years and appeal to the public for change

Then he could come back stronger in 2023, but it's alot of ifs

What a man child. How can he be surprised by this? He enlisted every lota under the sun and is now claiming betrayal? He thought that those he poached would not be poached again? He needs to get on with his job instead of acting like a drama queen and throwing his hissy fits every other month.

PTI has the majority. The PM is throwing this fit over one senate seat, the one that Gilani won.

Actually this is not true (I was under the same impression though). Thugs of Pakistan have the majority now.

1614881036411.png

bhai even if IK stays till 2050 if Dha and Fwo boys dont change their corrupt ways and their protection of corrupts Pakistan very existence will be in danger!

They will get thier comeuppance too. Think about how long it took AKP to curb the political impulses of the Turkish military.

You've got to be kidden me, I mean WTH on earth is going on in Pakistan. Is this ECB answerable to anybody in Pakistan or no? They were blindfolded for past 2 days, ignored all what PPP did and now jumping their guns on PM, only because he was brutally blunt ... the more I look into this the more I believe that Pakistan is nothing but a joke ...

They will get thier comeuppance too. Think about how long it took AKP to curb the political impulses of the Turkish military.
he had public support our awaam still worships nawaz and zardari aur boot lickers ka toh chor he do bhai! subha pooja kartay hain bajway ki! IK tried he failed but atleast in this shit elitist heaven someone tried! sat i hope he resigns leaving this country to wolves and wardi walas who in their arrogance looked down on people get what they deserve!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom