What's new

NA session summoned on Saturday for PM Imran's vote of confidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've got to be kidden me, I mean WTH on earth is going on in Pakistan. Is this ECB answerable to anybody in Pakistan or no? They were blindfolded for past 2 days, ignored all what PPP did and now jumping their guns on PM, only because he was brutally blunt ... the more I look into this the more I believe that Pakistan is nothing but a joke ...
ECP is confirmed B-team of PDM. This is the last nail in its coffin.
@waz @Verve @syedtalhamaududi @koolio @PakistaniAtBahrain @Patriot forever @AZ1 @Indus Pakistan @Path-Finder

if something bad comes out of this then ECP is basically asking for a PTI dharna right outside their offices with pitchforks.
It's not ECP but PDM trying to make conflict with govt through proxy. They tried to create rift between govt and army, and when failed, payed ECP to do this job.

he had public support our awaam still worships nawaz and zardari aur boot lickers ka toh chor he do bhai! subha pooja kartay hain bajway ki! IK tried he failed but atleast in this shit elitist heaven someone tried! sat i hope he resigns leaving this country to wolves and wardi walas who in their arrogance looked down on people get what they deserve!

The more middle class grows, the more people will want a better standard and the status quo will be challenged. They can't enslave us all forever. It's a matter of time. I suspect IK will see out 2 terms, this one and the next. What we really need is an active viable opposition - so that we are not left to deal with the PTI civil war between electables and ideological leaders of PTI.

It's not that he lost it

It's the WAY he lost it, open corruption, a system blind to such horse trading

He wants change and he is right in asking for it

The plan of the PDM eventually was to demand a vote of no confidence, IK is basically out manoeuvring them when they are not ready for such a vote, once won they won't be in a position to ask for it again

The senate chairman's election is the next most important thing and it will be tough, but if he can keep rule till 2023 and push for legislative change, wait for plans to fruition over the next few years and appeal to the public for change

Then he could come back stronger in 2023, but it's alot of ifs
Opposition don't ask for vote of confidence...they move motion of no confidence ...and they can do that at there point of choosing ...I don't know who advice IK to take vote of confidence himself ...

Opposition don't ask for vote of confidence...they move motion of no confidence ...and they can do that at there point of choosing ...I don't know who advice IK to take vote of confidence himself ...

If he wins it, how would anyone ask for a motion of no confidence?

If he wins it, how would anyone ask for a motion of no confidence?
How he win something not tabled to him ? He is doing it himself ...this not vote of no confidence....that is under different article ..this vote of confidence he himself asking president to move and ask for parliament ......when opposition parties move vote of no confidence they have to display majority ...in this case which is government doing itself ...it is government that has to show majority

PM Imran Khan stays PM until 2023 elections if he wins vote of confidence.
Otherwise fresh elections would be called.
Imagine new elections are called and he wins em 🤣
bhai even if IK stays till 2050 if Dha and Fwo boys dont change their corrupt ways and their protection of corrupts Pakistan very existence will be in danger!
G g sirf DHA and FWO boys are responsible isnt it ? The judiciary which allowed all this... ECP.. and especially bureaucracy are dudh k dhule hue..

Independents. One is already pti. 4 are from fata and support the government. They will vote in favour of sajrani.
yes close call..very close
PTI lost three valuable seats in total
had then gotten those it would have been solid majority

PTI should got to courts and be ready for long legal battle for those lost seats

now only sajrani option will work, he will bag 60+ as most of Baluchistan will vote for him

He is exposing the immorality of the people (in public and in office)! Speaking the blunt truth is not melodramatic and truth is always painful and bitter for people to hear and digest!

It's not that he lost it

It's the WAY he lost it, open corruption, a system blind to such horse trading

He wants change and he is right in asking for it

The plan of the PDM eventually was to demand a vote of no confidence, IK is basically out manoeuvring them when they are not ready for such a vote, once won they won't be in a position to ask for it again

The senate chairman's election is the next most important thing and it will be tough, but if he can keep rule till 2023 and push for legislative change, wait for plans to fruition over the next few years and appeal to the public for change

Then he could come back stronger in 2023, but it's alot of ifs

He's not exposing anything that wasn't already out in the open. I mean what did the people learn? That these politicians are snakes? What of himself when he chose to ignore the already very well established "immorality" of these very same people when enlisting their support for his politics. And the idiotic excuses he gave. Have you read his recent defense on U-turns? Now that they are biting him he starts throwing these melodramatic fits. Instead he should get on with it, for once do the job he was elected for instead of fishing out every opportunity to turn the country into a soap opera.

The voters in the senate voted for who they wanted, as is their right, for better or for worse. He brushed aside us all when we complained that he was recruiting these already tried and tested vermin. These horses had slept in many stables before they reached his. Why is he complaining about it now? He's the PM, for God's sake. He has more important things to take care of instead of defending a vote of confidence that he presented himself, like an emo little kid who was shunned by his fickle friends.

I don't know who advice IK to take vote of confidence himself ...

His tinsy little bruised ego did.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom