What's new

Nadia Mirza with Pak-Turk school students and teachers

Or those teachers could be brainwashing students to become terrorists, we don't know, that's why we should find out, before it's too late, what harm can it do in the long term??
We dont know that and quite realistically we cannot be sure. It is possible that the school is just harmless and intended to create a money flow for Gulen. As such, instead of the hard core approach taken by Erdogan which is harming Turkey; a more soft core "inside out" approach be taken.

We dont know that and quite realistically we cannot be sure. It is possible that the school is just harmless and intended to create a money flow for Gulen. As such, instead of the hard core approach taken by Erdogan which is harming Turkey; a more soft core "inside out" approach be taken.

Anyone living in Pakistan can tell you that the schools operate on a for-profit basis that, presumably, send money into their parent organization, Gulenist or otherwise. The subversion theory is far-fetched since the curriculum at PakTurk schools follow the national curriculum with few additions. In fact, the PakTurk students give the HSC (High School Certificate) tests and are ranked nationally just like any other school. There is also A-levels / O-levels stream at PakTurk schools, I believe.

Here's an example:
Kanwal from Pak-Turk International Schools and Colleges Khairpur was second with 961 marks.

Source: Results out: Khairpur students claim top three positions in HSC Part II exams

Anyone living in Pakistan can tell you that the schools operate on a for-profit basis that, presumably, send money into their parent organization, Gulenist or otherwise. The subversion theory is far-fetched since the curriculum at PakTurk schools follow the national curriculum with few additions. In fact, the PakTurk students give the HSC (High School Certificate) tests and are ranked nationally just like any other school.

Here's an example:

Source: Results out: Khairpur students claim top three positions in HSC Part II exams
That is exactly what I am saying. The teachers step is being taken too far. The best approach would be for the schools revenue stream being turned over to the Turkish government. Have their own education system(also in upheaval after the Erdogan purge) come over and verify the management; and move on.

That is exactly what I am saying. The teachers step is being taken too far. The best approach would be for the schools revenue stream being turned over to the Turkish government. Have their own education system(also in upheaval after the Erdogan purge) come over and verify the management; and move on.

Oh I know but I mentioned all that to ensure that everyone participating in the discussion has access to a common set of facts. People need to know that nothing nefarious is going on at these schools. The incentives behind the schools is entirely financial, as you pointed out. The rational way to deal with this problem would have been a change of ownership followed by management change at the school. That would have ensured students and teachers aren't unnecessarily hassled. I'm in agreement with you there.

Bro...Turks consider them enemy...We can't let enemies of Turks operating on our soil...If they hadn't done anything, they'll not be harmed...

Let the Turks deal with it

CORRECT AND TRUE
TURKEY HAS THE MOST RIGHTS TO DEAL WITH TURKISH CULPRITS AS THEY KNOW MUCH BETTER.

WE ARE HAVING MORE THAN BROTHERLY RELATIONS WITH TURKEY

WESTERNISED PEOPLE AND PROPAGANDA WANTS TO CREAT RIFT BETWEEN PAKISTAN AND TURKY, THE TWO ISLAMIC POWERS.

PLEASE YOU ARE VERY PLEASANT ACTIVE AND NOBLE PEOPLE ALONG WITH YOUR MEDIA POWERS.

WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR "ARIFA SIDIQUEE"???????

WHAT YOU DONE FOR KASHMIRI??????

WHAT YOU DID FOR SYRIANS???????
WHAT YOU DID FOR PALESTINE???????

NOW SHUTUP ABOUT TAYYAB AND HIS TURKEY AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS PLEASE

Last edited:
CORRECT AND TRUE
TURKEY HAS THE MOST RIGHTS TO DEAL WITH TURKISH CULPRITS AS THEY KNOW MUCH BETTER.

WE ARE HAVING MORE THAN BROTHERLY RELATIONS WITH TURKEY

WESTERNISED PEOPLE AND PROPAGANDA WANTS TO CREAT RIFT BETWEEN PAKISTAN AND TURKY, THE TWO ISLAMIC POWERS.

PLEASE YOU ARE VERY PLEASANT ACTIVE AND NOBLE PEOPLE ALONG WITH YOUR MEDIA POWERS.

WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR "ARIFA SIDIQUEE"???????

WHAT YOU DONE FOR KASHMIRI??????

WHAT YOU DID FOR SYRIANS???????
WHAT YOU DID FOR PALESTINE???????

NOW SHUTUP ABOUT TAYYAB AND HIS TURKEY AND MID YOUR OWN BUSINESS PLEASE
Turkey has been supporting Kashmiris a lot longer than your other so-called allies.
Palestinians who don't do nothing but support Armenian Genocide lies, EOKA Greek Cypriot lies and now even the creation of a fake Kurdistan. Why should we care for them?

Turkey has been supporting Kashmiris a lot longer than your other so-called allies.
Palestinians who don't do nothing but support Armenian Genocide lies, EOKA Greek Cypriot lies and now even the creation of a fake Kurdistan. Why should we care for them?

AGREED BY HEART
and we are with you brother, these are few on pay role against true islamisation. Thats because their personal lives, their daily customs and habits are at 180 degree to islam and more close to west. Not praying namaz, roza halal rather music else etc etc. They think Islam is old nauzbillah and not practicable nauzbillah. They don't know the wheel of time is changing and very soon Islam would be the ruler of world as has been for centuries.

Yes we can't confirm or deny if the teachers are clean or not, but also if someone comes here and starts investigating teachers it will create an untrustworthy environment among students and those teachers, it even can destroy their respect in the eyes of their students. The best approach is to send them all to Turkey, as even if we send a few back and they are found guilty by Turkish government, then teacher who are supposed to go next, will flee or deny to go back. If Turkey want's to cleanse their problem to the last root then we can't stop them from doing so, we are cursing UK for not taking any action against Altaf Hussain or at least force him back, so we should be more understanding of this situation, and if it was just a political agenda they wouldn't have gone this far [and they couldn't have].

These are Turkish citizens and Turkey says they need to be investigated, and we should comply with their procedure. It has to be now and it has to be all of them together.

They are not Giving any free education to poor Kids

They are Just making Money As i saw personally Same as beacon-house american Sh.t

So Get rid off poor emotions

I got 100 arguments to kick these money makers out of this country dont wanna post here long story

Simple as that If Govt is not happy then Move on

If you had known this organization (FETO - fethullah terrorist org) you might have a different opinion. It's not employer-employee relationship. It's messiah/Mehdi vs followers relationship. My close friends were part of this Jemat and I attended some of their meetings. You know what they call Gulen - Kainat Imam (Universal Imam). Every week he goes to dream-like conscious state and talks to the Prohphet (PBUH) and discusses the week's activities with him (Nauzubillah). He can also talk to Allah-u Azimushshan (Hasha Summe Hasha). Gulen can make no mistakes. Whatever he says is final. Before the coup, all the coup mongers were asked to divorce their wives and they did it. Everything in their lives - education, boarding, employment, marriage kids etc. - are managed for them by a strictly hierarchical organization. And, everything is done for a reason. To have absolute control over the state by collecting all the data for every Gulenist reports all job related activities, including secret reports, to their higher authorities within the Jemat. So, in fact they established a parallel state.

Let me cite an example. A TuAF base commander, a 1-star general, was a FETO member. So, he brought in other FETO pilots to that base of F-16s through manipulations at the Air HQ, whose personnel dept was run by another FETO 3-star general. But, the base FETO Imam was an NCO. So, the general reported all his activities, including tactical deployment, strategies etc. to the NCO, who in turn related these to the FETO HQ in Pennsylvania. If it got approved then the NCO would order the base commander what to do. By the by, that base was primarily running sorties to support COIN ops against PKK inside and outside Turkey. And, one of the FETO pilots from that base shot down the Russian fighter at the Syrian border. How the protocols for the rules of engagement was tricked is another story. Needless to say the base was the epicenter of the coup planning and execution.

When I heard that the Turkish government is dead adamant for these schools and teachers, the first thing that came to my mind is that Pak's strategic assets are at risk. I may be paranoid but "only the paranoid survives" as said by Andy Grove of Intel...

This is tricky problem but there is a way out that should meet the concerns of both sides - the Turkish teachers cannot be held responsible for the coup attempt in Turkey. However the Gulenist organization that runs or set up the schools has been declared guilty by Turkey.

Therefore the schools should be immediatly taken over by the government and then another philanthropic organization approached in Turkey to take over the schools. By doing this you remove the management but save the schools. This is the best solution and way forward.

I don't think Turkish government would have a problem with this - their issue is with the management and not the ordinary teachers.

@xenon54 @KediKesenFare @Ottoman123 Thoughts?
Actually Pakistani public is very vocal and trying to explore the logic behind this issue ....its very tough for Turkish govt to sell FETO issue to these Pakistani parents and students....

the next target needs to be the Kemalist heresy...dismantle the Kemalist shadow state and execute its leaders,,,,,

As a person who has served in two different branches of the armed forces where we are taught the principals of Ataturk; Simply FU CK YOU!

If forum takes no action on the founding values of our state, puts it on "freedom of expression" and doesn't care about it; so do I.

Deportation of Turkish Teachers was a Move to keep Erdogan Happy, We should have taken a stand & demanded proof from Turkish Authorities & not just a Phone call from Turkish President to President & PM of Pakistan...
We consider ourselves as a Sovereign State & unless those Turkish Citizens were not a threat to our National Security or our Society, this is another Bad decision by His Highness NS....
Relationship between Turkey & Pakistan Goes beyond Govts, its A State to State Relationship & Not a Family to Family Relationship...

its a harsh statement but by looking at our history we pakistanis can kill our mothers if we have to for sake of worldly benefits.
our foreign policy is using the poor houbara basturd to please our gods. this shows the reality of our moral strength.

Deportation of Turkish Teachers was a Move to keep Erdogan Happy, We should have taken a stand & demanded proof from Turkish Authorities & not just a Phone call from Turkish President to President & PM of Pakistan...
We consider ourselves as a Sovereign State & unless those Turkish Citizens were not a threat to our National Security or our Society, this is another Bad decision by His Highness NS....
Relationship between Turkey & Pakistan Goes beyond Govts, its A State to State Relationship & Not a Family to Family Relationship...
in pakistan no one knows the meaning of the word "principle".turkey has a huge hand in destruction of syria . but pakistani leadership can not even condemn the role of erdogan and co .

news-1479628204-2826-768x1024.jpg

Back
Top Bottom