What's new

Narendra Modi indicates more action to follow air strike in Pakistan

Reserves or not our guns tanks ships and jets are here to kick india like always .

Good for ye mate...

but if you dont have oil...ammo ...or money.....to run em...

i dont think yer guns,tanks and ships are all of a sudden going to combine and morph into Optimus prime
to kick indias *** ..;)

hmmm....lol..what is this ?? reverse psychology ?

what are the reserves of Pakistani arms , ammunition...oil and reserves ?....Which are essential to fight any war..... a rather simple question for discussion.

information is what is being discussed to project a possible conclusion...your emotions amount to nada in big picture or reality.

in regards to the pakistani state of economy ....it is a known fact....and all i have given are facts...and yes...indian economy is waaaay better compared to pakistan.

It is quite surprising that pakistani posters tend to use either whataboutism or roundabouts when discussing facts or worse.....flood the discussion with emotions :/

"you are happy to remain in Modi's la la land"
im not an Indian citizen....i live in the us...us vet

"what is already publicly available?" ...could you please post it....

iam asking....PAkistanis in a pakistani Forum.....

but all i get are echoes and crickets.....

why are you so scared to post it ?

You have already answered your own post. So if all facts are known than continue to ask?
By the way Nice bait.....cheers.

Good for ye mate...

but if you dont have oil...ammo ...or money.....to run em...

i dont think yer guns,tanks and ships are all of a sudden going to combine and morph into Optimus prime
to kick indias *** ..;)
Viet afghans iraqis kicked usa without reserves

Viet afghans iraqis kicked usa without reserves

factually incorrect.....

viets had chinese / russian support

iraq had iranian and russian support

afghans had pakistani and covert chinese/russian and even iranian support

thats history....

factually incorrect.....

viets had chinese / russian support

iraq had iranian and russian support

afghans had pakistani and covert chinese/russian and even iranian support

thats history....
We are alone enough

You have already answered your own post. So if all facts are known than continue to ask?
By the way Nice bait.....cheers.

No i have not... :/

i said it is a known fact in regards to your state of economy.....

Still no info on the reserves ...in regards to ammo...oil ..what percentage of the equipment is functional..

Indias info has already been put out of by NYT.... 10 days...60 % non functional.

No i have not... :/

i said it is a known fact in regards to your state of economy.....

Still no info on the reserves ...in regards to ammo...oil ..what percentage of the equipment is functional..
And you wont get any apart from what is already known. So move on.

We are not Indians to start believing in anything your media and government starts telling you, we have evidence to show for it, you on the other hand have Modi's BS to satisfy the butt hurt.
What evidence you have nothing other than the wreckage of mig 21 that don't tell if it was downed by your aricraft or same.
If you check back your isrp released 2 photos from two crashed sites and claiming 2 aircrafts where down and they retracted .
Do you know which is the second fighter and what happened to the pilot who was taken to the hospital as per the Pakistani media.
India is sayings it's your f 16 and the pilot kicked and killed by locals.
Like all pakistanies say every aircraft has gun sight or any other thing showing the actual shooting down of mig 21.
I am sure if pakistanies had it they would have released it long back

What evidence you have nothing other than the wreckage of mig 21 that don't tell if it was downed by your aricraft or same.
If you check back your isrp released 2 photos from two crashed sites and claiming 2 aircrafts where down and they retracted .
Do you know which is the second fighter and what happened to the pilot who was taken to the hospital as per the Pakistani media.
India is sayings it's your f 16 and the pilot kicked and killed by locals.
Like all pakistanies say every aircraft has gun sight or any other thing showing the actual shooting down of mig 21.
I am sure if pakistanies had it they would have released it long back

Interesting...... Now that i think about it....
WHY dint Pakistan release any on board shootdown videos.... ????

Makes me wonder if it was SAM that brought the mig down... hmmm

Interesting...... Now that i think about it....
WHY dint Pakistan release any on board shootdown videos.... ????

Makes me wonder if it was SAM that brought the mig down... hmmm
It was indeed a sam which downed the mig 21.tye Pakistani fighters did a small air voilation and went back running .the mig pilot deviated from the SOP and crossed the indian airspace alone in the excitement and got shot by Sam.he is screwed .

which kind of makes sense....now that you mention it....

as to why...pakistan is just releasing crash site photos....rather than actual engagement videos .....

i see people here ask india to release such videos...but WHY dint the pakistanis release it either ????

something is missing ....

He was in Mig 21 .

Next time everything will be different
We deployed 8 fighters not because of lack of numbers but dont want to escalate.
Nair G, shaant raho shaant...... abhi taza taza toa Aap logon ki band bajai hai. :enjoy:

which kind of makes sense....now that you mention it....

as to why...pakistan is just releasing crash site photos....rather than actual engagement videos .....

i see people here ask india to release such videos...but WHY dint the pakistanis release it either ????

something is missing ....

so there was so surgical strike from India, and Pakistan killed your MIGs with SAM
that should settle it.

For every other proof ask your PM why is not teaching Pakistan a lesson he promised instead he got a lesson.

Back
Top Bottom