What's new

NASA finds DNA components in meteorites, says they originated in space

gulte

Reaction score

Looks like there will be errata for all religious books in the days to come.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow life on other planets. maybe stargate and star trek will happen. lol

Looks like there will be errata for all religious books in the days to come.

Wait for critics to jump in and disprove the theory. Besides, when has scientific discovery ever stopped religious heads from propagating centuries old beliefs and traditions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait for critics to jump in and disprove the theory. Besides, when has scientific discovery ever stopped religious heads from propagating centuries old beliefs and traditions.

Science and modern social theories does make those religious heads to reinterpret their texts, which it self is a big leap.

God has given us a lot of limitations but given us clues and wisdom. He gave us many many indirect indications rather than direct indications. Science is proving everyday what he said, but could not prove that he does not exist yet.

our limitations are:

We can not see things without light, but those are present.
We can not see the air or gases but those are present.
We can not hear in different frequency outside a certain range of frequency of sound.
We can not see many frequency, like frequency of cell phone or radars but those work.
We can not see beyond a certain distance, and beyond this universe.

So it is possible that God exists in some distant place where we can not see, and which we can not see for our limitation, but his indications are existed everywhere which are possible to see and can be proven by science by wise people.

God sent intelligent living beings in this Earth only, otherwise, we would see intelligent living beings in other different planets since science tells that creatures can be created automatically by themselves and they have great power of adaptation in any environment. So why intelligent living beings only present on this Earth only? Cos it is decided by God.

i strongly believe that there are living things outside!

well technically speaking in Islam there is concept of 7 earths.

It is Allah who has created seven heavens and of the earth, the like of them. [His] command descends among them so you may know that Allah is over all things competent and that Allah has encompassed all things in knowledge.65-12

and according to a hadith on these earths there are people like this earth.
and according to our scholars the condition of likeness is satisfied when these are parallel to each other.

in simple words it is a possible our universe is not the only universe may be there are 6 other universes and they are parallel.

But I have two questions:

1. Do the Hindus or other religious people feel peace in their mind after finishing their prayer? Or only the Muslim feel peace in their mind after finishing their prayer? I mean I want to know whether peace felt due to prayer on our mind depends on prayer for anything (by Hindus) or only prayer for Allah only (by the Muslims)?

2. Whom do the non-believers pray when they are sick or before die, as the Muslims seek for God's help or bless when they are sick or before die? Or the non-believers never ask for any help or bless to any super power or God in any trouble even in their subconscious mind?

This is not religious discussion but just two questions.*

Protestant Christianity is silent on alien life. Personally, what's the problem? We should not limit God, as he has no limits. If we insist ONLY the Earth has life, it'd be like saying "God cannot handle more than one planet full of life." Maybe God has millions of them, each with a message, each with a plan.

Mankind needs to stop pretending we are sooo special. What's so special about us that we should be the only sapient life?

As for the OP, amino acids are not life. Any decent chemist can cook up amino acids. Our bodies USE them, but our bodies also use oxygen, sodium, and other chemicals that are very basic.

well technically speaking in Islam there is concept of 7 earths.

It is Allah who has created seven heavens and of the earth, the like of them. [His] command descends among them so you may know that Allah is over all things competent and that Allah has encompassed all things in knowledge.65-12

and according to a hadith on these earths there are people like this earth.
and according to our scholars the condition of likeness is satisfied when these are parallel to each other.

in simple words it is a possible our universe is not the only universe may be there are 6 other universes and they are parallel.

Noman I have read a hint in Quran which says about other worlds, similar to our.... and it was interpret so as well....

however I have not come across any Hadith related to it... Can you kindly quote ?

Islam has no problem with "other lives" as it self hints of its existence in Quran..

Protestant Christianity is silent on alien life. Personally, what's the problem? We should not limit God, as he has no limits. If we insist ONLY the Earth has life, it'd be like saying "God cannot handle more than one planet full of life." Maybe God has millions of them, each with a message, each with a plan.

Mankind needs to stop pretending we are sooo special. What's so special about us that we should be the only sapient life?

As for the OP, amino acids are not life. Any decent chemist can cook up amino acids. Our bodies USE them, but our bodies also use oxygen, sodium, and other chemicals that are very basic.

so sir you are protestant?
no one is limiting God,and no doubt he is infinite and also his knowledge.
in islam these things are very clear,read my previous post.
nature wise there are three type of creations.
1)angels :made from light
2)jin:made from fire
3)humans:made from soil

there is nothing known as aliens in islam.our earth has creatures that even we dont know until now.but we can't classify them as aliens.
similarly as i above said there are other six earths and there is people over there just like our earth.
now question is are those earths are in our universe or there are other universes with its own earth?

Noman I have read a hint in Quran which says about other worlds, similar to our.... and it was interpret so as well....

however I have not come across any Hadith related to it... Can you kindly quote ?

Islam has no problem with "other lives" as it self hints of its existence in Quran..

i read that particular hadith in bukhari.but at the moment i don't know the chapter and hadith number.
give me some time,just 2-3 days and inshallah i will post hadith with reference.

God handles whole universe alone..and universe has no bounds..just like god which has no bounds...

Back
Top Bottom