What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once in a while our dear HypeZu gets stumped, its one of those priceless moments. Besides it was a smart decision on her part given the unfortunate circumstances that surround @Hyperion, ever since @Armstrong has conveyed the story to me..I've been thinking about going all the way to Turkey to console my yaar.

what circumtances??? lolol :D

Last edited by a moderator:
what circumtances??? lolol :D

Ummm. its a royal secret, are you invoking the authority of the Empress, yes? Well then suffice to say that he has been maimed..in a rather unpleasant manner..in fact @Armstrong had been thinking of trying his luck with Hype before he himself found out the truth.

Do you think she is smart? I think she just made the biggest mistake of her life. Who in their right mind wants NOT to be an empress?

@Alpha1: Lesson # 2: Getting laid.

Insecurities in Women

* Women are 5% individuals, and 95% insecurities.
* Your stats on scoring are directly proportional to your craftsmanship on using these insecurities in your favor.
* During your first date (if you get that far) home-in on these securities, burn them in your insignificant neuro pathways.

To be continued.... doing a huge deal at the moment... :D

@Hyperion.....you never told me empress #3 was this smart :omghaha: Oh she got you!

Do you think she is smart? I think she just made the biggest mistake of her life. Who in their right mind wants NOT to be an empress?

Insecurities in Women

* Your stats on scoring are directly proportional to your craftsmanship on using these insecurities in your favor.
* During your first date (if you get that far) home-in on these securities, burn them in your insignificant neuro pathways.

@Hyperion she took the smart way...shes still a princess ...emperor ki sis! :P

@Mani2020
will the internet last ya phir marnay ka irada hai?! :what:

Insecurities in Women

Dude lets not create a monster here..he seems to swing to extremes...next thing you'll know he'll be dry hu#)(ng every woman in sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom