What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@S.U.R.B. mate here for couple more minutes. Ask away!

Ok i'll be precise.

You were giving advice to a young lad,about not to comment upon the beauty of your partner( until 2 weeks or something till you've full control over__you know what i mean.)
So, why is this.If a person is good in something and specially when the other person is commenting about you,that like how good you are in something.Then why not comment ,don't you feel it'll be a nice gesture even before the conditions you've mentioned are fulfilled?
It's required most of the times,if the next person is a woman.:D

I'm not quoting the post.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
n yeh we will tease BB @Hyperion on cumin weekend,on his special ocassion dats cumin :coffee:

i broke His eng. news here on PDF....:bunny:

i broke @Armstrong z result news here...:bunny:

i luv to give breakin news:smitten:

Burger meal say yaad aaya McDonald ke naye asian burger ki ad arahi ha tv pe! Usey try ker ne ka mood hai!

ok will c!

n yeh we will tease BB @Hyperion on cumin weekend,on his special ocassion dats cumin :coffee:

i broke His eng. news here on PDF....:bunny:

i broke @Armstrong z result news here...:bunny:

i luv to give breakin news:smitten:

ok will c!

what about Armstrong? ? is he getting married too??:confused:

**firstly, you have to know that I used to be super softie as a young kid, but that's a discussion for another time**

"don't you feel it'll be nice gesture even before the conditions you've mentioned are fulfilled"

No lala, my life experience says otherwise. However, let's dissect it a bit. It's all about control initially, it's about psychological balance of power. Let's say that you get a vibe from the other party that she likes you, and let's say she has passed good comments about you... now tell me which type?:

TYPE A) Your intelligence / your humor?
TYPE B) More of physical related? (something about your eyes, height, built etc etc)
TYPE C) Both of the above.

Solution A) If it's type A, here the girl unknowingly is bating you, and she herself is oblivious to it, however, the situation is not exactly clear, it can swing both ways...ie very fluid between "liking-liking" or "friend-liking".. This is where you need to perform a balancing it. Use your wits, for every two to three good comments of hers give her one back.

Solution B) Here the girl knows EXACTLY what she is doing, means she is playing the game on a subconscious level. Here you never ever ever give up, you always maintain a wide margin of compliments, say 10 to 1... why you may ask? Women, no matter how sweet, basically like men who are a bit "manly" and not prone to fits of emotions, they by their innate nature hate sissy men. Here you need to be always on your toes, I mean, you need to treat them like a dignitary not like a Queen (see the fine separation here?). Once the mandatory wait period is over, as per my previous post, then you can start getting sweeter, but do it slowly, always have a fallback position to cover your six.

TYPE C) You are screwed. Not your game to play. :woot:

Look I'm a very soft hearted, super duper loving person, I'd give my heart on a platter in one second "dil phenk, jaan phenk". I had to devise these solutions and arrive at certain conclusions for self preservation, and to find the right mate. It worked wonders for me. Try it at your own risk! :P

Cheers!

Ok i'll be precise.

You were giving advice to a young lad,about not to comment upon the beauty of your partner( until 2 weeks for something till you've full control over__you know what i mean.)
So, why is this.If a person is good in something and specially when the other person is commenting about you,that like how good you are in something.Then why not comment ,don't you feel it'll be a nice gesture even before the conditions you've mentioned are fulfilled?

I'm not quoting the post.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom