What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Bhai - I'm not Don Juan that I go & shag everything that walks the face of the Earth nor do I like most of the women of our times (their temperament, their dispositions & their very outlook on life & about life) to engage in a relationship with !

If someone different comes along the way...fine ! Otherwise I'm find the way I am.

Definitely not a Don Juan, very much a "disgrace to all sorts of manhood" in @Hyperion's word. :rofl:

Ah so then it is a qualitative issue, and prey tell what are the criteria that a lady must meet to please Lord Buttstrong?

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely not a Don Juan, very much a "disgrace to all sorts of manhood" in @Hyperion's word. :rofl:

Ah so then it is a qualitative issue, and prey tell what are the criteria that a lady must meet to please Lord Buttstrong?

She mustn't be the superficial trash that passes for femininity these days ! She must have a Thoreauvian contempt for the frivolities we call living & must prescribe to the same down-to-earth sensual outlook on life that Walden was all about.

Those two should do it ! :tup:

She mustn't be the superficial trash that passes for femininity these days ! She must have a Thoreauvian contempt for the frivolities we call living & must prescribe to the same down-to-earth sensual outlook on life that Walden was all about.

Those two should do it ! :tup:

Yeah good luck.

@Mech

That $45 billion investment in real estate was a fiasco, Abu Dhabi group denied any such project with Pakistan. I was trolling with them.

@laiqs@mi : Phir janaaab zindagiii kaisiii haiii ? Koiii patch up hovaa Bhabi ke saaath ?

@Aeronaut was right.... all along...... we need to take you to the jungles of Amazon, there is one traditional expert of herbs..... can't say more due to new forum rules! :P

@Dillinger

@Hyperion so you OR @Aeronaut tried these that you are recommending to each other?! :coffee:

OK now really am going off...Adios people talk to you guys at home

@laiqs@mi : Phir janaaab zindagiii kaisiii haiii ? Koiii patch up hovaa Bhabi ke saaath ?
:) bilkul a1
han bilkul dost patchup howa. main apni ghaltian in dinon main theak kar chuka hon bohot had tak. kun k bachon k mustaqbil k liye bohot kuch karna hai mujhy in sha ALLAH. aur ab rat ko defence.pk ke bajay bachy.pk hotey hain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom