What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ZYXW
Called my bluff did we, wait how would you confirm it? :azn:

Hell would be familiar territory, I would be among brother and sister sinners who dared to defy the will of the "almighty"- eternal fire in exchange for freedom in one life- ACCEPTED!

No need! You turned on me, not me on you; I still trust you fully to carry out my orders :D

sisters???? wow already turning into an @Armstrong? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
images

No need! You turned on me, not me on you; I still trust you fully to carry out my orders :D

sisters???? wow already turning into an @Armstrong? :D

Its just semantics love, just like me calling you "love", just plain semantics and playing with words. Would men and women have fitted in better there- cool I amend my statement.

If you think that I've tuned on you then you cannot trust me to fully carry out your orders, stating anything to the contrary is contradictory and paradoxical.

I would love the company of my fellow sinners from the opposite sex, enjoy it greatly indeed- more apt?

Last edited by a moderator:
Its just semantics love, just like me calling you "love", just plain semantics and playing with words. Would men and women have fitted in better there- cool I amend my statement.

If you think that I've tuned on you then you cannot trust me to fully carry out your orders, stating anything to the contrary is contradictory and paradoxical.

I would love the company of my fellow sinners from the opposite sex, enjoy it greatly indeed- more apt?

wait...off topic but what does "masharaki girl" mean???

wait...off topic but what does "masharaki girl" mean???

Girl from the Middle East I guess, could be wrong, mashriq is the Arabic term for the Middle East. Why do you ask? Although Mashariki also means Eastern or from the East, so Eastern Girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom