What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I read was :blah: something about Kashmir :-)smitten: ) and then more :blah:

But this is good uncle....Look that that, I've managed to bring you closer to kashmir, than you have managed to take me further from it :P

I call this The Softie Method ;) LOL

You underestimate him at your own peril.

All I read was :blah: something about Kashmir :-)smitten: ) and then more :blah:

But this is good uncle....Look that that, I've managed to bring you closer to kashmir, than you have managed to take me further from it :P

I call this The Softie Method ;) LOL

Kashmir is the Urdu word for a Kitty Litter Box ! :undecided:

Ok , I will take that as a compliment ... Just to be clear , this isn't your fault or mistake somehow , you did nothing to deserve/have it , all this happening inside your brain having a negative impact and taking a toll on your life but I will like to hear " what are you doing to counter it ? " ...
just want someone to care.. Gives me strength

@ZYXW
Gross!! Couldnt they find you any other animal?! :blink:

Haha I know..... it was truly disgusting...

Apparently we have to do a pig because they want us to compare the DNA of the pig to that of a boar to see if there is any difference in the next lab....so we had to stick to it :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont realy think its about that. And girlfriends only make people tense.. I dont need more tension

What it is about , then ? I know , but still the right one will give you the strength you mentioned and distract you long enough to focus and recover ...

Haha I know..... it was truly disgusting...

Apparently we have to do a pig because they want us to compare the DNA of the pig to that of a boar to see if there is any difference in the next lab....so we had to stick to it :sick:
@ZYXW
Sooo...in USA to take DNA you dissect a WHOLE PIG? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom