What's new

NATO creeping into India

i typing fast plus using laptop. why complain when you can mak out what i wrote so stop being a bitch.

Apologies to Desert Fighter and others.

Say what ? You've completely ignored me ! :tsk:

Heck I let you guys win in East Pakistan 'cause @BDforever bribed me with a lifetime supply of Dacca Chilli Chicken ! :D

Stupid of me to forget. Where do I do my push-ups?

Last edited:
Lets agree on everything else but why should we want to neutralize Bangladesh first? What significance you hold when we are going to attack Pakistan??
Dramatic effect?

You know like when the evil gorilla escapes they always attack little children or grandmas first...just to prove that he is evil...same thing here... :p:

which bit can you not digest? the assertion that India is joining NATO .. or BD is first line of defence for pakistan
They say history repeats itself. Back in early 1970s to cover up that almost 95% of Pak armed forces were stationed in the west wing which left east wing almost without any defence. So they came up with the slogan "the best defence of East Pakistan is in the West Pakistan".

This same guy must be at it again. Only this time he has shifted over to Bangladesh and we have "the best defence of Pakistan is in Bangladesh".

Joe with all due respect - In fog of war, such things happen. Entire WW2 was an exercise of skipping from one blunder to another if you are inclined to dissect from a critical PoV and what about US efforts in 'Nam, Korea, Iraq, Afghanistan, Mogadishu and so on? Except for GW1 which was like pitting a fire breathing dragon against grass US record does not inspire too much confidence does it?

Sorry, there's an order of magnitude difference, at the very least. In short, I disagree fundamentally.

Pakistan meanwhile is fast improving ties with Russia in addition to strengthening her ties with China further. This is the Great Game of this millennium.

What value does Pakistan have for Russia

How can Pakistan Help Russia
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
US NEEDS India for containing China

And India needs US to keep China at bay

In the Indian Ocean ; Indian Navy will play a very important role

It is as Simple as that

For India ; the good times have just begun

The absolute worst of Indian defence bloggers. I think. I don't read Indian defence bloggers, Prasun Sengupta, Ajai Shukla, Shiv Aroor, if I can help it. Their articles melt bits of my brain, and the result oozes out of my ears, nostrils and eyes.
hehe.. ill have to try this myself

The absolute worst of Indian defence bloggers. I think. I don't read Indian defence bloggers, Prasun Sengupta, Ajai Shukla, Shiv Aroor, if I can help it. Their articles melt bits of my brain, and the result oozes out of my ears, nostrils and eyes.

You should start your Own blog

I can make out what you wrote because I have experience dealing with retarded children. Incidentally, I'm typing fast using a laptop as well; go through my nearly 10,000 posts and show me some place where I've made either a grammatical or an orthographic mistake.

Stupid of me to forget. Where do I do my push-ups?

no i wont go through your nearly 10,000 post and if you can make out what i wrote then why complain or you just want to show off your writing skills. wat a di ck.

Don't blame me if you come back writing like @Azadkashmir ; rumour has it that he was a nuclear scientist, with a bright future, and one day, he got home, switched on the TV, and started listening to a Lal Topi programme. This is what happened to him.

who spread the rumour your mum ?.

I just wanted to show off my writing skills. It's nice to have skills to show off. Don't you wish you had some ?

Oh no, from the way you write and the contents of your post, not only I, everyone else knows.

wow you got great writing skills, you want a million. I bet that the only skill you got. Indians behind screen very tough and cool.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom