What's new

NATO losing to Taliban: Zardari

TTP aka RAW agent is different from indigenious Afghan talibans.

what is the difference? last time we saw they both(AT and TTP) attacked, killed and captured pakistani militias in paksitan and the same groups(AT and TTP) attacked districts of Kunar. They are both the same thing unless you want to believe they are not.

So Answering your question

I, in this pray that may the righteous and true soldier of Islam wins because I personally can't judge who is true here.

If this is Pakistan army who is right and are true soldiers then they will insha Allah win .. But if the other is right and are true , then I pray that they win...

Any one can differ with me on this judgment of mine . I have no issue with them.

The guy asked you a straightforward question so give him a stragithfowrad answer!! Is it a YES or is it a NO? I am amazed to see what kind of paksiani you are? You are clearly doubting the rightfullness of your own army.

@rameez if you think sucide bombings are islamic way of attacking enemise then i think talibans are true muslims,.(but it's not)

The taliban's hand in AFghanistan(including the TTP who have killed many afghans) are red with the blood of Afghans. They have killed 10s of thousands of innocent people without having mercy on the kids and women, they even didnt spare the lives of school kids.

lol in your dictionary Talibans are those (on the name) killing pakistanis in Pakistan suicide bombing BS etc... actually they are FUNDED TERRORIST under US umbrella and funded by RAW, MOSSAD, CIA

The real talibans are in Afghanistan who are freedom fighters AND WE ARE AND MILITARY SUPPORT HIM and WHY we support him because THEY ARE FIGHTING AGAINST COWARDS like USA whom already fukd in Vietnam Iraq Afghanistan lol

So WE KNOW WHO ARE TALIBAN and WHO ARE SO CALLED TALIBAN (in US India Dictionary)

I just sincerely wish that the same type of Taliban who are rightfully great muslims and mujahids(according to you) rule Pakistan too!

Atlast little brave statement from Zardari. :tup:
I hope he will stay on this reality, and will not change is words!!!!!

I hope British prime minister will not bark in the future.

No this is not sensible.....
He went to UK claiming he knows diplomacy more than cameron and their you go.
If US is loosing war it is because of his own foolies.
He let misdirect the US by hiding indian role in regional terrorism.

India is not happy with changing senarios in Afghanistan and is desperately trying to effect improved understanding of Pak-US officers on WOT.

He is simply acting pro indian.

I just sincerely wish that the same type of Taliban who are rightfully great muslims and mujahids(according to you) rule Pakistan too!

These are your words.... i don't see any of those words in the text you quoted!

What do you wish for Afghanistan?
Northern Alliance which gave birth to Taliban movement?
Other than northern alliance every one is Taliban in Afghanistan.

lol in your dictionary Talibans are those (on the name) killing pakistanis in Pakistan suicide bombing BS etc... actually they are FUNDED TERRORIST under US umbrella and funded by RAW, MOSSAD, CIA

The real talibans are in Afghanistan who are freedom fighters AND WE ARE AND MILITARY SUPPORT HIM and WHY we support him because THEY ARE FIGHTING AGAINST COWARDS like USA whom already fukd in Vietnam Iraq Afghanistan lol

So WE KNOW WHO ARE TALIBAN and WHO ARE SO CALLED TALIBAN (in US India Dictionary)

Ah! the infamous Good Terrorist--Bad terrorist syndrome.. All the best...

i know nato lose but its more sad that afghanistan will go to civil war again or taliban will come both are unacceptable for me. damn 10 years they can't finish them.

These are your words.... i don't see any of those words in the text you quoted!

What do you wish for Afghanistan?
Northern Alliance which gave birth to Taliban movement?
Other than northern alliance every one is Taliban in Afghanistan.

Why not? Dont forget that the taliban had their so called Emirate and their leader Mullah Omar was Amirul Momineen, they didnt call him Amir ul Afghanistan, he was Amir of All Momins, so you can be included as well, be prepared for a taliban victory in your country too if it happens in Afghansitan. Taliban of Afghanistan are not the taliban of yesterday, they hate pakistan nowdays.

i know nato lose but its more sad that afghanistan will go to civil war again or taliban will come both are unacceptable for me. damn 10 years they can't finish them.

Dont worry Imran Bhai.. NATO is not going anywhere.. The reason Taliban is seemeing to be succeeding is that they dont have to occupy positions. They can hit and run, but their ability to hold ground is gone. They will never come back in power in Afghanistan.. The world will make sure of that..

Dont worry Imran Bhai.. NATO is not going anywhere.. The reason Taliban is seemeing to be succeeding is that they dont have to occupy positions. They can hit and run, but their ability to hold ground is gone. They will never come back in power in Afghanistan.. The world will make sure of that..
Don't break their dream bubble. Let them have the illusion for next few years at the cost of poor Afghan innocent lives.

UN and US are negotiating with Taliban and many are dropped from terrorist charges.

Don't break their dream bubble. Let them have the illusion for next few years at the cost of poor Afghan innocent lives.

It is northern alliance who is killing more US soldiers than pashtoons.
It is your dream that you can clean Afghanistan from pashtoons with the help of northern allince.

Ahmad had derailed this thread and i hope mods. will take notice.

UN and US are negotiating with Taliban and many are dropped from terrorist charges.

Very different from Taliban as a power ruling Afghnistan. Some prominent figures will be absorbed to demonstrate reconciliation and satisfy/split some ethnic groups..The country will have to go thru some tough times, but will never become the stronghold of Islamic Fundamentalism it was between 1990 and 2001. Pakistan didnt want USSR at its eastern border.. May be NATO will be a better neighbour...

Negotiation is always good if it brings an end to the conflicts. Those individuals who have been dropped of terror charges came to a surprise to many people, as alot of people thought they were already taken off that list. Those individuals which one of them is a member of parliament of Afghanistan have already accpeted the constitution of Afghanistan for the last 9 years and are having a peaceful life and serving their country by being MP or other activities.

Back
Top Bottom