What's new

NATO losing to Taliban: Zardari

Coverup to any news which link zardari to india.

pheli dafa koi bandoun wali baut ki hay es nay.lgta hay zardari ka time thora reh gea hay government main.america sae jo panga kur lea hay es nay.haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

oh dear, you have to go through the whole thread.

Thats a tough task since i know about NATO's grand victory and Taliban in the region so its hard to go through a thread where the topic at hand is nowhere and nuts are jumping here and there derailing it :D

If Taliban come to power in Pakistan then it would be the end of Pakistan as we know it.Pakistan will cease to exist but nevertheless it won't happen but Pakistan Army should do is charge supporters of terrorism too.How can you be so naive to believe that Talibans are somehow islamic?You think lashing women or killing women is islamic or not giving education is islamic?Or blowing yourself up is islamic?You only reinforce western line that islam=terrorism.

If the Shariah states to give such punishment to women also, which is available in Islamic Law, then the Punishment according to those Principles of Islam is legal. Islam have such Punishment even for a women also.... So if a women performs such action on which Islam says to give her such Punishments, then its according to Islam.. So Please when you are saying that they lashes women, then also consider why they lash them?

Secondly Giving the Islamic education to women is mandatory in Islam... other education is optional upon her father, brothers and husband whether they thinks that the education other than that of Islam is necessary for that girl. In this, the head of the family takes into account whether she will get time to fulfill her daily Farz Jobs inside house... If Taliban are not giving their women Islamic education then its against Islam. if they are stopping them from the worldly education because of home reasons then they are justified... But. Taliban have no right to blow the schools and colleges of women because it is entirely up to the father, brother and husbands of such women, that whether they want their women to get the worldly education, as i have said earlier...

the case of suicide bomb being un-Islamic is a bit complex. but if this attacks kills the enemies of Islam, then I think that its justified because normally muslims fighting around the world for Islam against the enemies of Islam don't have big weapons as enemies have. If enemies uses bombs kill muslims then muslims doing suicide bombings can be justified, because its killing enemies of Islam... But if this suicide bombing is purposely done by anyone to kill innocents who have no links with the enemies of Islam then its Haram, whether it be Taliban or anyone else. And they will get terrible punishment for it.

Finally Islam doesn't teaches terrorism . I also believe this . But if any muslim thinks that he/she will follow only such Islamic Teachings that are in the best interest of him/herself, then they are on the wrong path... After the Death of Holy Prophet (SA) , when Hazrat Abu Bakr was declared the Khalifah, he started to do Jihad against those muslims who only rejected to pay Zakat, although they claimed they were muslims.

So the point is that, if West says that muslims are barbaric, because they hang people in public, they beat women with lashes, etc and they ends up with calling all those who follows it , as terrorist. We as Muslims should not consider their claims as true and should read Quran and Hadiths regarding these issues. Because in the end we are not answerable to the maniac Obama or the fake UN.. We muslims are answerable to Allah , who is the Lord of the Worlds.. Allah will ask us whether you obeyed my laws on earth or not.. At that time this saying will not work that "WEST was calling us terrorist so we didn't follow your rule and obeyed the Charter of UN "...

I don't understand that most of the members are always saying that taliban are funded by U.S. to destabilize Pakistan. But then question arises that why U.S. is destroying his troops to kill talibans and also if talibans are on their side then why he is using drone attacks to kill them?

Answer to your question is simple
Don't be naive!!

Now go & watch the film GREENZONE

Some people in this thread are highly valued Madrassa PhD's.

After the second world war, the world largely emerged as secular and people use to look down upon mullahs calling them backwards. I myself remember such sentiments in people around me. People instructing their kids to stay away from Mullah and company. The Afghan-Soviet war was capitalized by oil rich Arab states to send their troublesome mullahs into sucide traps. Unfortunately, the premature collapse of soviet union shows these mullahs in wrong light of victorious hence their aims of global domination begin. People too seems to get taken away by their fairy tales of afghan jihad often extending upto to absurdness and sick fetishes. The oil monarchies of gulf decided to keep their trouble some mullahs engaged in afghanistan by constantly shipping aid and madrassa doctrine until it boiled over like a dirty gutter. Now where are the damn Saudi, UAE and Kuwaiti charities, their sympathizers commited to Islamist cause, their generous shipments of construction material to build mega mosques and madrassas??

Some people in this thread are highly valued Madrassa PhD's.

The oil monarchies of gulf decided to keep their trouble some mullahs engaged in afghanistan by constantly shipping aid and madrassa doctrine until it boiled over like a dirty gutter.

Well said:agree:

:woot: zardari said that ???????????

since when he starts speaking against his supporters :hang2:

Jana ji, being a journalist you know better than us that this statement is only for the consumption of the common laymen, nobody takes Zardari seriously in the west except as their puppet.

His advisors must have advised him to give this kind of statements so that his fallen support from the people of Pakistan (which was never been anyway) could gain some ground back.

On the other hand I hope this statement would be the last nail in his coffin.:coffee:

This thread is currently resembling the on ground situation of Afghanistan. As messy and complicated as the country itself is currently!!!

None of them is right, Taliban are also fighting just to take the power just like Northern Alliance. No one is sincere to other ethnicities of the country.

Taliban killed 2000 innocent people of Hazara tribes which included their women and children as well and most of their men. Those men which taliban spared to live were then used by talibans to destroy the statue of Buddha and later most of those survivors were also killed.

So even if we suppose that Afghani taliban din't do anything wrong then atleast these 2000 killings,ethnic cleansing or Genocide to be precise, makes it justifiable to call them terrorists.

They threatened all the artists and people related to cinema to be burned alive to death if they tried to save any movie record or pictures. They used to kill people for not following their orders which is not justified and this is no Islamic way.

Back
Top Bottom