What's new

NATO versus SCO, which alliance is more powerful?

Which is more powerful?

• Total voters
learn how to post a link first.. :rofl:

second,I post the stats.please look at it and then make a comment kid.
I have register yesterday so i cant post link right now it say.
And Some of you facts are completing wrong the total project cost is 1.45 trillion.Second American Air force ,Navy and Marines will buy 2443 aircrafts which are estimated to be 400 billion.Third Australia going to induct 72 aircraft for 42 billion not 100.Fourth Israel has signed a contract of 20 F-35s with 60 more later. so total is 80 aircrafts not 75 aircrafts.And the induction of F-35s in USAF,US Navy and for Marines will start from 2016. I am just posting Facts read full article. :azn:

I have register yesterday so i cant post link right now it say.
And Some of you facts are completing wrong the total project cost is 1.45 trillion.Second American Air force ,Navy and Marines will buy 2443 aircrafts which are estimated to be 400 billion.Third Australia going to induct 72 aircraft for 42 billion not 100.Fourth Israel has signed a contract of 20 F-35s with 60 more later. so total is 80 aircrafts not 75 aircrafts.And the induction of F-35s in USAF,US Navy and for Marines will start from 2016. I am just posting Facts read full article. :azn:

don't know from where you got these figures,but I posted the link from Lockheed-Martin itself.

watch this..

Video: F-35: the most intelligent fighter jet ever built - Telegraph

First operational F-35B squadron on track to meet deployment standards - IHS Jane's 360

Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II procurement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

about 1.5 trillion figure you were talking about.........

$1.5 trillion
Amount it could cost to develop, build, fly and maintain all the F-35s on order for 55 years — the lives of the planes — according to Pentagon estimates cited by Bloomberg.

The Most Expensive Fighter Jet Ever Built, by the Numbers « F-35 Bad Deal

these are the figures....

Pakistan and india are now permanent members of sco and they are nuclear nations (both countries) lol soon iran will join it look at the ongoing agreements between china pakistan russia etc its half of the world's population!man its over for west now sco will rock soon.:partay::cheers:

Back
Top Bottom