What's new

Navy's elite commandos Marcos get leaner and meaner look

I think he was newly recruited, din't know the rules......:lol:

dunno mate,i thought that too before i met a Marcos Commando 1 year ago..I was on my way to Barrackpore Court(those who are from Kolkata will know) by Bus,then one soldier got into bus from stoppage Palta(it is a stop very next to Palta Airbase,which operates various helos and transport aircrafts).he sat very next to me.i wanted to talk to him and ask him about which regiment he belong.suddenly that guy asked me about direction of ferry crossing in Barrackpore.I gave him the direction and then,before departing, he shaked my hand.I asked about his regiment.he said he belongs to Navy Markos but i think he told me that he came from Mumbai that day morning via aircraft and i think he told me about reassignment somewhere else(may be an Ex-Marcos).don't know the truth,but that guy surely looked like a 5'5'' arnold schwarzenegger(that man was short,but man...he have a body of steel..his hands sized twice than mine)..i was so shocked that i forgot to take a picture.. :hitwall: :hitwall:

so,it might be true...

dunno mate,i thought that too before i met a Marcos Commando 1 year ago..I was on my way to Barrackpore Court(those who are from Kolkata will know) by Bus,then one soldier got into bus from stoppage Palta(it is a stop very next to Palta Airbase,which operates various helos and transport aircrafts).he sat very next to me.i wanted to talk to him and ask him about which regiment he belong.suddenly that guy asked me about direction of ferry crossing in Barrackpore.I gave him the direction and then,before departing, he shaked my hand.I asked about his regiment.he said he belongs to Navy Markos but i think he told me that he came from Mumbai that day morning via aircraft and i think he told me about reassignment somewhere else(may be an Ex-Marcos).don't know the truth,but that guy surely looked like a 5'5'' arnold schwarzenegger(that man was short,but man...he have a body of steel..his hands sized twice than mine)..i was so shocked that i forgot to take a picture.. :hitwall: :hitwall:

so,it might be true...

if thats true, its quite unprofessional to tell it to a random guy in a bus

if thats true, its quite unprofessional to tell it to a random guy in a bus

yup..i think he may be Ex-Marcos...I never thought a commando would reveal its identity.though if he is Ex-Marcos,then he might not have any ethical barrier..

^^^

They should wear kneepads, elbow pads and gloves...

Original marcos :sniper:

27TH_NAVAL_OPERATIO_297044f.jpg

those are not Marcos.These guys should do some research before posting.Its the newly raised SPB of the IN.And what meaner looks??Marcos has already been seen in this new gear many months ago...height of ignorance..Some of us can do a better job than these Defence journalists if given a chance...anhow most of us would know more than them.

Hmmm, these desi journos do keep things interesting! It seems that based on a few pics this journo has seen coupled with a small amount of information on MARCOs he has pieced together some info and come to a wrong conclusion ie 2+2=32. It seems from the article everything he is saying has come from the pictures alone and no real information! The point about looking like USMC is just stupid! The USMC do not use the UCP nor the Tavor nor pretty much anything the guys are wearing/using! They could be said to look like almost any modern, well equipped, unit. This is a pretty BS article as it gives no information except describing some pictures but coming to wrong conclusions. I mean does this guy know anything about MARCOs or done even the briefest bit if research? If he knew anything he would know the MARCOs would never be deployed on guard duty for such an event, it is simply not needed.

thats personal choice, some like it others not. anyway they got such equipment, dont worry

Not really personal choice but goverened by the mission at hand. On certain missions it will be necessary to wear certain equipment like knee and elbow pads and other things but on other missions it will not.

Yaar i dont believe in links..and most guys dont even know the full form of SPB..so what do you expect?

Indian Media is already doing a great job[sarcasm off]

Forget that- most guys don't even know the SPB exists or if they do what the SPB does!

Hmmm, these desi journos do keep things interesting! It seems that based on a few pics this journo has seen coupled with a small amount of information on MARCOs he has pieced together some info and come to a wrong conclusion ie 2+2=32. It seems from the article everything he is saying has come from the pictures alone and no real information! The point about looking like USMC is just stupid! The USMC do not use the UCP nor the Tavor nor pretty much anything the guys are wearing/using! They could be said to look like almost any modern, well equipped, unit. This is a pretty BS article as it gives no information except describing some pictures but coming to wrong conclusions. I mean does this guy know anything about MARCOs or done even the briefest bit if research? If he knew anything he would know the MARCOs would never be deployed on guard duty for such an event, it is simply not needed.

Not really personal choice but goverened by the mission at hand. On certain missions it will be necessary to wear certain equipment like knee and elbow pads and other things but on other missions it will not.

Forget that- most guys don't even know the SPB exists or if they do what the SPB does!

I know it not Marcos just to strip up you guys

Back
Top Bottom