What's new

Nawaz Is Coming!

I hope Nawaz stays away from Pakistan! THREE times kicked out of power!! Like Imran, he too is a confrontational and egotistical person! I think he is coming back to boost his party's elections prospects, which undoubtedly he will boost. Somehow the people of Punjab remain enamored with him. But I hope he stays away from the PM ship of Pakistan. Pakistan needs stability and for that even a govt of technocrats or national consensus is better than one led by the likes of Nawaz Sharif!

I hope Nawaz stays away from Pakistan! THREE times kicked out of power!! Like Imran, he too is a confrontational and egotistical person! I think he is coming back to boost his party's elections prospects, which undoubtedly he will boost. Somehow the people of Punjab remain enamored with him. But I hope he stays away from the PM ship of Pakistan. Pakistan needs stability and for that even a govt of technocrats or national consensus is better than one led by the likes of Nawaz Sharif!

Bhai sab,

Those who are power-hungry and lust for a kursi will rather die on it than see someone else sit on it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom