What's new

Nawaz Is Coming!

The best line was “unfairly wrangled away from him” -

Mujhay kiun nikala is strong with the author of this one

It's TFT, expecting them not to be pro-Nawaz is like expecting the Sun to rise from the West and with a purple tint!

Agree ayub sahab rocks and Fatima Jinnah was traitor
Before ayub Khan lord mount batten another dictator rocked...but the damn Jinnah family destroyed it for us.

Think about it if we had stayed colony of British we would have been so better

Agree sir

Economically data clearly says we have leaped light years ahead of bengaldesh and Vietnam and now are exporting millions of pakistani out of the country..neither of these countries are exporting this many Pakistanis

Human resource is the most expensive resource and we are best at it exporting it while other stupid countries are still stuck at exporting just t shirts

View attachment 941581
Dar has K.O inflation
Unfortunately, the ideal choice, appointing Kristalina Georgieva Chief Martial Law Administrator isn't a politically realistic option, so I'll settle for second best.

Unfortunately, the ideal choice, appointing Kristalina Georgieva Chief Martial Law Administrator isn't a politically realistic option, so I'll settle for second best.
Why not modi
Let make him Pakistani administrative

If Nawaz Sharif comes back to Pakistan, he will be killed - citing the source of Muhammad Qasim.

he made the deal with the devil, take our family's look and give us shit load of haram money
I mean just look at every family member who has not gone thru countless surgeries
The devil pist on his head thats why he is bald. For maryam nawaj the devil has given her aids in the a ss. Showbaz the devil pist on his face thats why he looks like racoon.

Fat bastard motherfucker son of a whore hope and pray his murdered like a street dog

Itna amir itna peisa still he is a bald hairless fat bas trd with yellow teeth. He should shave maryam nawaj's pubic hair and stick on his bald patch.

Mother fucker lives and will spend his life under police protection wherever he goes common Pakistani will torture him and hang him by his balls .

06826734-14E7-4219-B00B-DCC22413236D.jpeg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom