What's new

Nawaz is gone

Ye naya aya hy ? :whistle: @PakSword

Slip of fingers.

Dual nationality should be ended. If you're Pakistani, you don't need other nationalities. If you want another, then get lost, your loyalty to us is compromised

Respect for Imran Khan's stance on this, though I disagree with a lot of what he says

You shouldn't have supported Altaf even before August 2016.

You shouldn't have supported Altaf even before August 2016.
Muhajir Muhajir support

He still has it

If there are elections tomorrow in Karachi overall, he'll still win, lots of people underestimate MQM.

They rig it to get all the seats. If they didn't, they'd still get majority

Same with Noon League

Pakistani people vote for this

Lagta hay panama thread ney apki sense of humour par manfi asraat daley ustaad ji thora has wi liya karo :D

Office main hansna mana hai.. ghar main hota tou hansta.. Sunday is a work day in UAE.

ANP and PKMAP are two separate party how dunce one has to be to not get that?

Are you talking about Achaikzai from ANP or PKMAP? You are the one with the incomplete information here. I already said i am not familiar with ANP but given your comment that is incomplete most of times would leave for open interpretation.

Take your time but post comment with the complete information to avoid confusion.

And they are totally cool with the pro Indian guy right

And that is why Nawaz Sharif was not met with military takeover twice never mind almost being hanged to death? Sometimes you don't even realize your own irony while your points are almost there.

Hence the potential scenarios based on the past which most of members do agree with the military takeover on the card.

If Nawaz Sharif resigns, it is over for PMLN. But with Nawaz Sharif resigning in the middle of the term meaning uncertainty lies ahead which is often sign for military takeover given the history into the account which you cannot even deny that.

Muhajir Muhajir support

He still has it

If there are elections tomorrow in Karachi overall, he'll still win, lots of people underestimate MQM.

They rig it to get all the seats. If they didn't, they'd still get majority

Same with Noon League

Pakistani people vote for this

But then don't bring this nationality issue.. if you think being a Muhajir, Altaf required Pakistanis' support even if he had British nationality (by the way, he even didn't have dual).

Yes
He also said Dharnas were Saazish against Pakistan economy
That Nawaz is best for economy and status quo is needed
Now implying Fauj is against PML-N because it brings success

But no, doesn't support them, he only supports stability, which he didn't support during Zardari era

A Canadian with no idea of Pakistan and the prime example of why I think only people living in Pakistan should have the vote.

I cannot take you serious anymore. Clearly, you are troll lying openly on my points. You clearly are disturbing stalker here.

I urge everyone not to listen to truthseer. Moderators are on the way to handle this member as soon as possible.

He's from PkMAP not ANP. Are you sure you're equipped to comment on the subject at hand?

Boss he is getting confused like his leaders nowadays.. You know, when someone sees his end is near, usay duniya ghoomti huee nazar aati hai.. yeh tou acha hua abhi uss ne ANP boldia, he could have said that Achakzai belongs to JSQM (Jiey Sindh Qoumi Mahaz).

Whoever come or go....He or she should think about our country only. Whatever JIT say, should be accepted without any question. As it is the supreme institute of our country. Fans of PTI and PMLN should not forget that first they are Pakistani.

I cannot take you serious anymore. Clearly, you are troll lying openly on my points. You clearly are disturbing stalker here.

I urge everyone not to listen to truthseer. Moderators are on the way to handle this member as soon as possible.

What happened boss? Why we should ignore @truthseer ?

He's from PkMAP not ANP. Are you sure you're equipped to comment on the subject at hand?

There is Achakzai from ANP too. Hence the complete information in advance would have clarified some confusions. That is why i asked in question mark for confirmation.

I am not gonna dwell on ANP or PKMAP for that matter since my points on PTI doesn't change nor the potential scenarios lies ahead due to the history of military takeover.

Are you talking about Achaikzai from ANP or PKMAP?
EVeryone knows the Pakistani politician who supports pashtunistan is Mehmod Khan Achakzai
Hence the potential scenarios based on the past which most of members do agree with the military takeover on the card.
No military takeover is on the table this bs is only being propagated from rotten baboonis sources
But then don't bring this nationality issue.. if you think being a Muhajir, Altaf required Pakistanis' support even if he had British nationality (by the way, he even didn't have dual).
If ethnicity is very important for you than support this Muhajir :D
maxresdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom