What's new

Nawaz Kayani secret meeting

Its better for PMLN to repair relations with GHQ after Pasha Exit, Its better for Pakistan.

Another important thing, not only Marvi, Amir Muqam, Mumtaz Bhutto etc., but others the likes of COAS too tilted towards PMLN in the end, after evaluating PTI for sometime. Imran is a kid, that's the usual assessment of everyone whoever analyzed him deeply.

so nawaz bhai jaan phir foj ki godh may baith gay ? SUB BHARKAIN MARNAY K BA'AD

TARIQ

100% foolish article , i have seen it on TV , even nawaz helicopter didnt landed on Siachen, he was meeting with people in sakardu ....

please do not lie just to show your support for anyone else,

Thank God Pasha d*ck is gone.
PML-N and Army must improve relations and work together for the betterment of country.

Neither PML nor PPP want to do good for the country, they only want power & money. Only MQM can change the fate of the country and well......MQM will never get the opportunity because of unending loyalties to PPP & PML of my fellow countrymen.

Neither PML nor PPP want to do good for the country, they only want power & money. Only MQM can change the fate of the country and well......MQM will never get the opportunity because of unending loyalties to PPP & PML of my fellow countrymen.

yeah right MQM :)

lol mqm even cant make peace in karachi and you are talking about whole country. Let the remaining areas free from target killing and extortion

ppp=theives, pmln=curropt, mqm,anp=terrorists and criminals.

lol mqm even cant make peace in karachi and you are talking about whole country. Let the remaining areas free from target killing and extortion

ppp=theives, pmln=curropt, mqm,anp=terrorists and criminals.

Think logically. MQM had somewhat real authority in Sindh when they had their own advisor to interior minister....now if you recall those day, barring a couple of days, Sindh was a lot more peaceful. However, everyone has appreciated the development that took place while MQM was in power as well as the fact that all MQM leaders come from middle or lower class families....from real Pakistanis and not from feudals and elites!

Given the chance, MQM can do wonders but since there is this 'terrorist' stamp with their name in the minds of most they will probably not get the much deserved chance. And yet again, PML/PPP will come in to power.

How the hell do they always find out about these secret meetings ?

Because the officers of our great "Armed Forces" are so "professional" that they leak such information to these journalists.

I wonder, how easy it would be for CIA/RAW to operate in this country. None of their agents would need to sneek into offices for secret files; just bribe the men in uniform and MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom