What's new

Nawaz Sharif still threatening Imran Niazi and his Masters?

Zakat Khor, Charsi kay pujari, aaj kal yahoodan kis kay sath chakkar chala rahi hai?

Dimagh kharab hogaya hai. I get it. You are poor and this job requires zero skill set and pays well and you need it but work within limits.

Shaukat khanum has saved countless lives and its all due to the efforts of imran khan and the Pakistanis that donate. In fact its the only hospital in Pakistan that provides state of the art cancer treatment absolutely free so watch your mouth when you say zakat khor you idiotic fool.

God forbid if you or any of your loved oneshad to go there for treatment. Would you still say the same. Keep your filthy mouth closed and criticize within limits and you would still get your pay cheque.

You exhibit the lowest ebb of the nation that is made up of a class of shameless, brainless, ethicless fools. Do not cross limits just for money.

As for the rant you wrote. I have never read a bigger piece of garbage in my life and the only sadness I feel is that you wasted precious bandwidth over that toilet paper. My request would be to keep this gutter garbage and the theories for low grade forums and nor pollute this forum with your mindless drivel.

Dimagh kharab hogaya hai. I get it. You are poor and this job requires zero skill set and pays well and you need it but work within limits.

Shaukat khanum has saved countless lives and its all due to the efforts of imran khan and the Pakistanis that donate. In fact its the only hospital in Pakistan that provides state of the art cancer treatment absolutely free so watch your mouth when you say zakat khor you idiotic fool.

God forbid if you or any of your loved oneshad to go there for treatment. Would you still say the same. Keep your filthy mouth closed and criticize within limits and you would still get your pay cheque.

You exhibit the lowest ebb of the nation that is made up of a class of shameless, brainless, ethicless fools. Do not cross limits just for money.

As for the rant you wrote. I have never read a bigger piece of garbage in my life and the only sadness I feel is that you wasted precious bandwidth over that toilet paper. My request would be to keep this gutter garbage and the theories for low grade forums and nor pollute this forum with your mindless drivel.

Hehehe, pujaris of the drug addict, the Charsi of Mianwali, the Zakat Khor, Jewish Twat claim they are so decent. When most of these jerks use their daddy's language, cursing, swearing it's alright. Once you take them to the task they start complaining.. typical losers!

First of all Shaukat Khanam's land the Mianwali Charsi took from the Punjab government, it was not Niazi's daddy's property. Say thanks to Imran Niazi's big brother Nawaz Sharif.

Secondly Shaukat Khanam is the misuse of a mother's name which was used by this Jewish twat to launch his politics. When journalists asked the Charsi in 1990s if he was to enter politics, he plainly rejected the thought.

Thirdly, it was Mianwali Charsi's Jewish in laws who initially arranged the funds for the hospital... and obviously there were strings attached.

Fourthly, shut up your mouth, not everyone in Pakistan is a cancer patient, there are lots of other diseases and ailments from which people suffer. There are many more in Pakistan who have been serving the poor, Edhi, Chhipa, Adeeb Rizvi, Karachi's Cyber Knife (cancer treatment)... yet none of them blackmail Pakistanis in the name of social work. There's only one lowlife, son of a corrupt father (who was removed from service due to corruption), a drug addict and womaniser who has been using his mother's name and this cancer hospital to fool Pakistanis. And each to their own, his followers are lowlives like him.

Last edited:
Hehehe, pujaris of the drug addict, the Charsi of Mianwali, the Zakat Khor, Jewish Twat claim they are so decent. When most of these jerks use their daddy's language, cursing, swearing it's alright. Once you take them to the task they start complaining.. typical losers!

First of all Shaukat Khanam's land the Mianwali Charsi took from the Punjab government, it was not Niazi's daddy's property. Say thanks to Imran Niazi's big brother Nawaz Sharif.

Secondly Shaukat Khanam is the misuse of a mother's name which was used by this Jewish twat to launch his politics. When journalists asked the Charsi in 1990s if he was to enter politics, he plainly rejected the thought.

Thirdly, it was Mianwali Charsi's Jewish in laws who initially arranged the funds for the hospital... and obviously there were strings attached.

Fourthly, shut up your mouth, not everyone in Pakistan is a cancer patient, there are lots of other diseases and ailments from which people suffer. There are many more in Pakistan who have been serving the poor, Edhi, Chhipa, Adeeb Rizvi, Karachi's Cyber Knife (cancer treatment)... yet none of them blackmail Pakistanis in the name of social work. There's only one lowlife, son of a corrupt father (who was removed from service due to corruption), a drug addict and womaniser who has been using his mother's name and this cancer hospital to fool Pakistanis. And each to their own, his followers are lowlives like him.

Sigh.. You really are hopeless. Leave this forum. Your rants are not needed here. May you find a resectable job. This is not a respectable job but I understand the necessity and poverty in your house.

@Zibago I tried man. Guess he is paid extra.

And do not quote me until you leave this low profession.

I'll get a Jewish Wife for using extra colours.
Mianwali kay Charsi ko pata lag gaya kay bhabi Hamzay ko pasand karti hai :yahoo:

Baad mein rotay ho jab koi maryam beti ki izzat utarta hai?

Saab duniya buri hai... but a proven corrupt bastard nawaz is your GOD.

Do not behave like this." yahoodan" give respect to your mom:D

Mubarak ho HAMZAY NIAZI Mianwali wale :victory:
Danyal Azizs mum is jewish... and he has the gal to talk about imran ex wife...:lol:

Irony.

Sigh.. You really are hopeless. Leave this forum. Your rants are not needed here. May you find a resectable job. This is not a respectable job but I understand the necessity and poverty in your house.

@Zibago I tried man. Guess he is paid extra.

And do not quote me until you leave this low profession.
maryam betis cyber team at work...:lol:

Ok so Shaukat Khanam Hospital is bad coz it treats cancer.

But what has your bastard nawaz done for the public? oh wait... itefaq mill,hudaibiya mills,mills in KSA using Israeli machinery,Panama gate,Paradise Gate, no money trains,forged documents,lying on record and getting busted and much more?

People of Karachi are not muhajir they are Urdu Speakers. after the separation they lost there families there properties there lives only For PAKISTAN plz respect them.

Hamzay Niazi... lolz..

People of Karachi are not muhajir they are Urdu Speakers. after the separation they lost there families there properties there lives only For PAKISTAN plz respect them.

Who said anything to people of Karachi?

Wo bhi nihar moan :D
Bas ik niki si teli lagaya karo baqi janab 1,000 lafz ka jawab den gen :yes4: keep him busy with tactics :laughcry:

No one said anything about Karachi, and ab Masha ALLAH 70 sal ho gye abi b muhajir samjty hain to kiya keh sakty hain. Ab muhajir nai reahy wo 2 naslen unki yahan complete ho chuki hain.

The Seven Social Sins are:

Wealth without work.
Pleasure without conscience.
Knowledge without character.
Commerce without morality.
Science without humanity.
Worship without sacrifice.
Politics without principle.

“The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.

Ye kitni haseen hai Aap ki phupi. Is ko sab maloom hai:

551863-AleemaKhanONLINE-1369040217-262-640x480.jpg
She is looking at the plundered *** of Hamzay ibne Niazi

Bacha jo zuban samajhta hy usi mein jawab aye ga
Yeh bachcha bhi nahin he aur yeh bacha huwa bhi nahin he:cheesy:

Yaar, kuch lihaz karo, quon isko meri qum sai milatay ho. Allah na karay yeh Pukhtoon ho. Itni bazati bardasht nahi hogi.

Iss ne khud apnay aap ko imran khan ke walid ka putar kaha Hai.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom