What's new

Naya Pakistan: News and Developments

Are you suggesting that GoP did not know of this Indian measure?

Please be realistic otherwise give me the drugs which you get from GoP to worship them blindly.
Even we knew that .... it was part of modi's manifesto ...

But what can government of Pakistan can do about it other than pressurizing it diplomatically ? And the diplomatic pressure on india in recent past is unprecedent ... even president os US acknowledged it and offer mediation ...

Even we knew that .... it was part of modi's manifesto ...

But what can government of Pakistan can do about it other than pressurizing it diplomatically ? And the diplomatic pressure on india in recent past is unprecedent ... even president os US acknowledged it and offer mediation ...

I do not have the patience for your fake bravado of diplomacy.

You have back-stabbed the Muslims and Inshallah you will be given your due reward soon.

I do not have the patience for your fake bravado of diplomacy.

You have back-stabbed the Muslims and Inshallah you will be given your due reward soon.
And here u r creating useless rants ... can u please give me one measure Pakistan could have take to stop this ? India is already favoured nation of west ...

Lets assume if u r PM of Pakistan what would have u done ? Start a war ?

And here u r creating useless rants ... can u please give me one measure Pakistan could have take to stop this ? India is already favoured nation of west ...

Lets assume if u r PM of Pakistan what would have u done ? Start a war ?

Use Nasr on advancing Indian troops in the disputed valley.

And how would nasar differentiate between Kashmiri and indian ?

Dont u think that war means death ... if 1 soldier die atleast 25 civilians will die ... didnt witnessed this in war against terrorisim ?

And how would nasar differentiate between Kashmiri and indian ?

Dont u think that war means death ... if 1 soldier die atleast 25 civilians will die ... didnt witnessed this in war against terrorisim ?

Do you questions your real PM like this that you are up in arms with questions to the virtual PM you made for 1 post?

Take your Muslim doves somewhere else otherwise i will put them through the cheese grater.

This the epitome of your sick anti IK mindset. Nasr is for advancing Indian troops inside Pakistani plains or the desert plains in between India and Pakistan.

You want to Kill Kashmiris or contaminate the water supply of Pakistan forever in your anti GOP animosity?

Do you questions your real PM like this that you are up in arms with questions to the virtual PM you made for 1 post?

Take your Muslim doves somewhere else otherwise i will put them through the cheese grater.
My sincere advice to you at this time in history of Pakistan is to stop your self hating rant...

Remember dear, you are the one who used to say Sharifs would never go to jail...

You should go back to using your one liners, writing your mind exposes you for your detriment.

This the epitome of your sick anti IK mindset. Nasr is for advancing Indian troops inside Pakistani plains or the desert plains in between India and Pakistan.

You want to Kill Kashmiris or contaminate the water supply of Pakistan forever in your anti GOP animosity?

My sincere advice to you at this time in history of Pakistan is to stop your self hating rant...

Remember dear, you are the one who used to say Sharifs would never go to jail...

You should go back to using your one liners, writing your mind exposes you for your detriment.

Sharif is in jail which is better than 95 percent of average Pakistani living.

As far as your aman ka tamasha goes. We shall see what happens soon enough

Sharif is in jail which is better than 95 percent of average Pakistani living.

As far as your aman ka tamasha goes. We shall see what happens soon enough
Who wants aman ka tamasha my cloaked Iranian Proxy?

Back
Top Bottom